Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ladder theory

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it's quite dead on.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone else not go to that site cause its censored?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the starts = what 'ho' means. WHOaRE you talking to?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I remember reading that before I came to this site.

Though it was total BS.

I think otherwise now.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read this off of a link from College Humor

http://www.intellectual*****s.com/masterladder.html

(the part that is probably going to be cencored by the filter is wh0res...as in intellectualwh0res with the 0 being replaced by an o)

If you haven't read it, I'd suggest doing so. It's pretty F'in great.

<EDIT> DONT click the link, it wont work because the filter replaces the word wh0re with *****. Just type it in your browser manually.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this stuff is more or less dead on, i think the link should be the DJ bible but in advanced section or somthing.

One thing to remmber when it says 50% or her liking you is money/power you get so worried aobut the money side of it because you have been told here it is not money and now osmeone says it is, thta you forget aobut the power, sure money is power but so is bieng an alpha male and having confidence! and that maes up that 50%!

but i think if you go on to the forum its a waste of time as its only about the ladder so they do not know the whole game

P.S if you ever visit there site never will you call sosuave a troll, there are people with 17,000 posts and heres what i heared form some one.

"How about 900 in less than a month? (hooray for OT, which Im sure is what made my post count so high so fast) "

Last edited:

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part I liked best was about men and women being friends...

"No man can just be friends with a woman he finds attractive."

Exceptions:

"He's gay"
"He doesn't find you attractive."
"He has a woman higher on the ladder than you."

Criticism:I have lots of male friends who would never think of me that way blah blah blah.
Answer:Your friend doesn't find you attractive, or he's currently doing better, or he's gay or you're wrong.

I love it :D

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ladder theory itself is correct...But their theory of attraction is overly simplified and flawed. They seem to think if you act like a criminal chicks will pursue you to no end, and if you are intelligent with a good job then you have no chance. That's just stupid.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
The ladder theory itself is correct...But their theory of attraction is overly simplified and flawed. They seem to think if you act like a criminal chicks will pursue you to no end, and if you are intelligent with a good job then you have no chance. That's just stupid.
Well...I think you might have oversimplified it too much yourself.

Not saying that I totally buy into every word the thing is about (given at least some of it can be classified as satire) but there's one part on there - I think "Common Misconceptions" or something like that which goes into what you were talking about.

I don't know about you guys, but I think I laughed more times reading this than I said "Wow, that's insightful." It's entertaining, to say the least.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend sent me the link once. She raved about how dead on it was.

As a side note, the reason she liked me initially was because I didn't pay much attention to her. After reading the ladder theory she said that was probably why.