"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Lack of Respect

prophet123

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Planet Prophet
About a year ago, my friend led me to this site, and I started learning. I read the Bible, I went through Bootcamp, and I grew. I started walking with my head up, looking people in the eyes, and gaining the self-respect every man deserves. I started smiling at women, then talking with women, then flirting with them. I eventually got a girlfriend with whom I broke up with a couple months later.

Anyways, the point is that the more I talk to women, the more I flirt with women, and the more I know about what they think, the more depressed I become about them. So far I've yet to meet a member of the opposite sex who impresses me, not even the first one interested me that much, asides from the fact that she had a crush on me for a bit. It seems every girl is just a petty conceited ho; concerned only with themselves. As a result of this, I've lost just about all respect for women in terms of relationships. My lack of genuine respect and interest shows and my once stylin' skills have become lacking. Luckily I don't really care, seeing as how I don't respect them in the first place. This isn't the case with all women of course, I have made some real friends in the past year, but they're just friends.

On the upside, I'm only a senior in high school and if theres any luck at all, college girls will be better then the trash I usually have to deal with.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this or whatever, but I'm putting it here as a warning of sorts. What am I warning against? Probably over-analyzation.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stormblade

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Nah dude, you think regular girls are bad...wait till your in college. They have more temptation and they can have sex much easier. Also depending on the size of your school they can have a certain amount of anonymity. College girls want to "have fun" so hey all i've met are petty conceited hos, some are better than others but they all play the same game. All you can do is just tap as many azzez as you can and hopefully get that hate out of your system...its what im trying to do
 

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
true

Bro....if you are having these issues in high school just wait til college.......haha, its worse or better depending on where you are coming from...college is one big superficial trip...not complaining, just explaining..
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I went through what you're going through a couple of months ago. I also posted about it, and the replies I got were the same - it's something everybody (or nearly everybody) goes through after finding this site.

As Legolas said to me...soon the 'tang will suck you in. Not yet, but soon.
 

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
Lucky bastard...you actually "got" girls in high school....just kidding.

About your experience: I know exactly what you mean!

Before I found this site (the middle of junior year of high school (or 11th year)), I was almost a complete loser. I feel that I've benefited greatly from this site, since I act like a man now and don't act like a "doormat" (in a figurative sense) or "nice guy" anymore. However, everything I've read here has only made me wish women weren't the way they are. It's now seems that perhaps it's just not worth the trouble for whatever it is you get back.

Just to warn you, this next paragraph may be a teensy bit graphic.

It seems to me that all of the hassle isn't worth it for the sake of sex. Why go through all of the drama, tension, stress, and crap when either hand can help you give sexual gratification with no hassle at all? All the time I hear about relationship crap this, and relationship B.S. that.

I suppose the idea of a life-long companion may seem appealing to certain people. However, I don't think so because of several reasons.

One big reason is that it might become boring. How many times have you heard about affairs or divorces? Exactly. One member of the couple simply became bored of the other one.

Another reason is that if you're married to someone, or even have a relationship with someone, it typically involves the sharing of resources, whether financial, material, or chronological. Spending time in the presence of someone who likes you is pleasing, but that's what a friend is for, more on that later. I don't know about you, but I'm not particularly keen on sharing a living space or money with someone else, with the exception of my future son, and that's only because as the father I need to raise him and watch out for his well-being. I do not want something like the following to happen:

HER: I think it's time you sold off some of those toys, like that pinball machine or that old car.
ME: Forget it! I don't care if you don't like it, I'm keeping it! Have a problem with that? Too bad! I don't complain about your stupid shoe collection, or how much space that takes up!

The long term companion thing is another thing I don't understand. If companionship is something you want, then that's what friends are for. Many people have childhood friends, or people that they've known for many years. Plus, you don't need to legally bind yourself and your precious material and financial resources to them.

With those reasons, the only reason behind having such a relationship is for the sake of a <f-word> buddy. Unfortunately, I'm a bit of the lazy sort who doesn't like to work hard for something unless I'm sure that I'll get a good return on my work and efforts.

Like you, I have yet to find a woman who impresses me. I still hope to find such a woman, and I'm confident that such women do exist. However, I haven't found her yet. To quote myself: "Every person I've ever met that was worth talking to has been male." I honestly hope to eat those words, but it doesn't look like I'm going to have to do that anytime soon.

One last thing: I'm a university student. A sophomore to be exact (though most people my age are freshmen). I've noticed that college women tend to be just as bad in terms of the drama and crap, and makes me really wonder about them. However, keep in mind that I'm mature for my age, I live off-campus (most university students my age live on campus around their very immature peers), I'm often mistaken as being older than I am, and I tend to connect better with people a year to a few years older than I am, male or female.

Wow! I'm certainly on a roll here. I think I'll stop now.

Ben
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bonjove

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Women can be just as selfish and self-absorbed as men, just they are better at getting away with it apparently...
 
Top