"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

lack of opportunity.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
somehow the past week, i have not seen alot of hb's.. actually, i've had close to no opportunities at all.

can anyone suggest what i can do? im not into clubs or bars, ive never really been into one.

ive tried the malls, but all i see are couples, which sucks. any ideas?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Unless you live in the middle of nowhere you shouldn't have too many problems finding HB's. I live in a small town but still easily see 2-3 a day, and there are 100's more 20km down road at the malls.

You want to make sure you go out 2-3 times a week, to bars/pubs/clubs that attract young women, not old men's drinking clubs!.

Add to that going to your local shopping mall every couple of weeks, plus the gym if there's one near you.

Do those sorts of things and you'll find hot chicks are everywhere, I tend to see at least one super hb every 2-3 hours.

One thing is for sure you won't see any whilst sat at your pc reading this forum:) [unless of course you live in an appartment above a main shopping street!]
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by -.-
somehow the past week, i have not seen alot of hb's.. actually, i've had close to no opportunities at all.

can anyone suggest what i can do? im not into clubs or bars, ive never really been into one.

ive tried the malls, but all i see are couples, which sucks. any ideas?
Nont into clubs or bars? That's cutting down on chances already. Go for a run or something.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Re: Re: lack of opportunity.

Originally posted by crazykid
Nont into clubs or bars? That's cutting down on chances already. Go for a run or something.
It's not that i'm not into it.. I've just never really tried. I don't smoke or drink (Which is what everyone seems to do in bars or clubs)... Should I just go in? I mean, alone?

I just got my license and ride 2 weeks or so ago, I could go, but I feel unconfortable going alone. I have a couple of friends, but this is not their kind of thing. Should I go alone?
 

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Down South
how in the heck did you get with those two chicks you were talkin about in previous posts? Or at least, where in the heck?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I've had streaks like that, where I'll go into malls/etc and not see one HB. Kid Crazy is right tho, if you don't go to bars/clubs, you cut off at least 80% of your hb resources.

It's not that i'm not into it.. I've just never really tried. I don't smoke or drink (Which is what everyone seems to do in bars or clubs)... Should I just go in? I mean, alone?

I just got my license and ride 2 weeks or so ago, I could go, but I feel unconfortable going alone. I have a couple of friends, but this is not their kind of thing. Should I go alone?
I club alone at least 40% of the time. Here's some of my advice:

Most clubs have a busy night when all the regulars come out. This is the night you wanna go out on. Get to know these people, they always club, and make better wingmen then your non-clubbing friends. One thing you will notice about most regulars is that a lot of them also come to clubs alone. The reason is, when you know almost everyone at a certain club, you don't really need to bring friends, because they're already at the club. Approach and close HBs, and you will make friends easy, because most club regulars respect a guy with game.

Bars are for older people and lame frat boys who would rather sit around a table drinking pitchers then hooking up with girls.

Other then that, a really good place to do HB approaches is your local university campus.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by lizardfloyd
how in the heck did you get with those two chicks you were talkin about in previous posts? Or at least, where in the heck?
old friends/friends through association.. like a friend's friend.. or classmate.
 
Top