Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Knock It Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't talk. Your grammar isn't exactly stellar either.
Suck me beautiful.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*cough* Defently an Afc *cough*

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, go right ahead and call him an AFC, rather than taking the time to read his post and reply to it. If you're going to post something, at least post something useful. If you feel a post isn't worth a useful reply, then don't bother posting anything, you just waste everyone's time with stupid replies like that.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
dude - your current girl of two years - is she a virgin or is she hoing ?

if she is a virgin u got my respects - if she aint she is just another ho and your the next in line and probably not the last.

i personaly like this site because it reveals and is a micrcocosm of the current dating/relationship scene - particularly in America - it mainly reinforces America's wh@rish sterotype and reality amongst its' women and the wh@remongers who love to chase them - i never laughed so much since i have been on this site - dont take things so seriously - have fun with it -

I try to help these young guys out here because i dont want them to fall in love with a wh@re and become a chump like most american men who have become so feminine and their woman so masculine - it is really a sad state of affairs - the younger u know this the better off u will b before u decide to marry a wh@re and then cry out "why didnt i know how she was before i got married and divorced and b 4 she took everything i had including my dignity" -

many men know they marry wh@res but excuse their condition because they want them for themselves because she is so pretty and she only slept with 7 guys (being sarcastic) and then they r surprise y the ho aint loyal to his dictates - say no to hos - if she aint your wife she is hoing - many guys dont know this because they are blinded by their own lust and delude themselves or they just dont care and get justifiably burned and cry foul later...

i feel it is my divine responsibity to expose these wh@res for what they are and to ridicule the fools who chase them in vain.- and i have fun doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAY NO TO HO"S!

Last edited:

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

if she is a virgin u got my respects - if she aint she is just another ho and your the next in line and probably not the last.

i personaly like this site because it reveals and is a micrcocosm of the current dating/relationship scene - particularly in America - it mainly reinforces America's wh@rish sterotype and reality amongst its' women and the wh@remongers he love to chase them - i never laughed so much since i have been on this site - dont take things so seriously - have fun with it -

I try to help these young guys out here because i dont want them to fall in love with a wh@re and become a chump like most american men who have become so feminine and their woman so masculine - it is really a sad state of affairs - the younger u know this the better off u will b before u decide to marry a wh@re and then cry out "why didnt i know how she was before i got married and divorced and b 4 she took everything i had including my dignity" -

many men know they marry wh@res but excuse their condition because they want them for themselves because she is so pretty and she only slept with 7 guys (being sarcastic) and then they r surprise y the ho aint loyal to his dictates - say no to hos - if she aint your wife she is hoing - many guys dont know this or dont care and get burned and cry foul later...

i feel it is my divine responsibity to expose these wh@res for what they are and to ridicule the fools who chase them in vain.- and i have fun doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find your posts interesting, PRL.

I think I agree with your overall sentiment, but let me ask you to clarify something.

In your opinion, is a girl not worth marrying/LTRing if she isn't a virgin?

If she's had sex before, is there no way, in your opinion, that she can be a quality woman?

I understand that there is a link between the 'easiness' of a woman and her quality (in inverse proportions)...but I'm not sure if I'd be as extreme as to say she's a ***** if she's not a virgin.

Just wanna see what your thoughts are.

-E-Z

Reaction score
reply to ez rider...

men have different tolerance levels in terms of who is worthy of being their wife or having LTR - so it is an individual decision on their part and really no one else's business plus there r many other facets to a mate besides her vagina --- however the wise know something the foolish do not..

I personally look at a woman's character to determine such an important decision as marriage ---- marriage and LTR's require respect and trust if it is to flourish and endure and what do we look for in a person to determine whether they r trustworthy or deserve our respect? do we look at what they say? - if u do u r a fool - or do we look at what they do? u got it - their actions of course is the critical element in this equation and it is the summation of these actions that we categorize as "character" - in essence "character" is who they are!

look up the definition of "character" and it states "a combimnation of qualities or features that distinguishes one person from another" apropriately enough it is also defined as "moral or ethical strength" --- if we combine these two we can come to the conclusion that a person's character which distingushes herself from others is inextricably tied to her moral and ethical actions!

thus her moral and ethical actions tell us exactly who she is and when you are looking for a truly trustworthy and respectable woman - you look at her character which is the summation of her actions. makes sense?

now what better yardstick to measure a woman's character than to look at that which exclusively and unmistakeably makes her a woman ------------ her womb and all that is encompassed around this organ that houses and brings humanity into existence ------------------ not just the womb as a physical entity but also the spiritual element that surrounds this vessel and gives it the power to bring forth life!

I'm taking a break....and I will continue this divine insight at a later time......

revelashon

Don Juan
Reaction score
"IT IS NOBODY'S BUSINESS TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL ADVENTURES WITH GIRLS!! THAT IS NOTHING BUT DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE!!!! "

loll........There is NO WAY this guy is even REMOTELY straight.

curtis_mooney

Banned
Reaction score
HEY

Originally posted by revelashon
"IT IS NOBODY'S BUSINESS TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL ADVENTURES WITH GIRLS!! THAT IS NOTHING BUT DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE!!!! "

loll........There is NO WAY this guy is even REMOTELY straight.
HEY WHY DONT YOU KISS CLOSE MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
READ MY EARLIER POSTS YOU JACKASS I HAVE BEEN WITH THE SAME GIRL FOR 2 YEARS!!!!!

Reaction score
actually revelashon

sex is the ultimate private act and is not suppose to be for mass public consumption if but only to defile such a sublime physical and spiritual union

do u have sex in front others? if no then y talk about it publicly? if so, why? for your benefit or theirs? how does it benefit others? how does it help u?

talking about sex so blatantly actually cheapens the act and debases the individual partaking in the gossip

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD:
Don't pay attention to OR repy to a post like this!!
I've been a member here for years and every once in a while someone will come across this site and post something similar to this trash, but who gives a s***?
It's funny--people will come here and make fun of the people and the things they say on this board--but what the hell? If they were so cool and better than everyone here, why would they EVER take the time to write some long post about it? Give me a break.
This board is here to help people and posts like this do nothing productive. If we keep replying to this stuff, it just encourages the b******. Enough said.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score

For someone in his 40’s you are pretty damn clueless!

i personaly like this site because it reveals and is a micrcocosm of the current dating/relationship scene - particularly in America - it mainly reinforces America's wh@rish sterotype and reality amongst its' women and the wh@remongers who love to chase them - i never laughed so much since i have been on this site - dont take things so seriously - have fun with it -

Yawn. Your posts are always the same. American girls are sluts and American men are chumps if they dont marry virgins..bla bla bla :rolleyes:

I try to help these young guys out here because i dont want them to fall in love with a wh@re and become a chump like most american men who have become so feminine and their woman so masculine

I will partially agree with you here, but this isnt just happening in America pal. The feminization of modern man is becoming a global thing, perpetuated by Western society in general.

it is really a sad state of affairs - the younger u know this the better off u will b before u decide to marry a wh@re and then cry out "why didnt i know how she was before i got married and divorced and b 4 she took everything i had including my dignity"

Here is a news flash for ya. Virgin wives cheat on their husbands, too! There are no guarantees dude. A good friend of mine was a virgin when she got married and she said she cheated because she was CURIOUS about other men. Apparently she felt she needed more experience! Marriage doesnt protect you from anything. It is a false sense of security.

many men know they marry wh@res but excuse their condition because they want them for themselves because she is so pretty and she only slept with 7 guys (being sarcastic) and then they r surprise y the ho aint loyal to his dictates - say no to hos

Okay Mr. Morals, if you expect your woman to be so damn pure, then do you also hold the same standards for yourself? How many partners have you had? Are you still a virgin? If not then you are a terrible hypocrite!

- if she aint your wife she is hoing

LMFAO! I would point out how ludicrous your whole philosophy is but the above statement does a much better job!

i feel it is my divine responsibity to expose these wh@res for what they are and to ridicule the fools who chase them in vain

Well waddya know? We have our very own Mother Teresa here at SoSuave! Hmmm....Now where did I put that Nobel Peace Prize?

SAY NO TO HO"S!

Wow.. This is the most brilliant advice ever! I just became a DJ from reading that cute little rhyme that you end all of your earth-shattering posts with! :rolleyes:

You sir, are a fool.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curtis blow

Originally posted by curtis_mooney
READ MY EARLIER POSTS YOU JACKASS I HAVE BEEN WITH THE SAME GIRL FOR 2 YEARS!!!!!
METHINKS THE GENTLEMAN DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!

HAHA IF THINGS ARE SO GOOD WITH YOUR GIRL WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS SITE FOR??!!!!!! HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND IT?

AND WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS KEY CALLED 'CAPS LOCK' DO?

Reaction score
don ronny and other wh@remongers - be a man and quit wallowing in your filth and stop supporting and perpetuating the wh@re mindset - get some dignity - please! why do you defend wh@res so stronly as if it is a virtue - homosexuals tend to defend wh@res strongly because they r wh@res themselves - thus the propagation of the fag@/wh@re/lesbian/feminist agenda in the last 20 years!

- u seem to hate reality - if my voice is consistent in each post its because truth is consistent - and i speak truth about the wh@res and the wh@remongers who love them - such as yourself - based on your insight you r the typical male with no dignity - i see why u hate my posts because they sting you and remind you of your low ho existence and I chatise such weak men and women.

u fool --- every women was once a virgin - whats your point ?doesnt make them good because they r a virgin it is not only their current physical condition that defines a virgin but also their mindset and values that carry them throughout their life that proves that they are a virtuous woman - it iis about virtue not her vagina - u have to think better than you do.

the ho that u knew that said she was a virgin when she got married means nothing - she had the ho mindset and did not act it out within a given period does not make her good (maybe she lacked opportunity or nerve) - she divorced because she wanted to fvck more guys proves my point and actually weakens your stance - i could not think of a bigger example of a wh@re then a chick who would get a divorce because she wants to fvck other guys - so y even bring up such a lame example????? her husband had to see signs that she was a wh@re before he got married but i'm sure he ignored her actions and manner of speech and provocative dress because he rationalized and deluded himself into thinking that she is only mine - she will b my freak - but as explained above wh@res dont care about loyalty - its who is next in line -- the married ho is moving to the other man in line -- as they age they get more humble by the way - ugly seems to be the cure for wh@reish activity

your girl was a liar she was the antithesis of a virgin (and u r the fool to believe her) and with her mindset I wouldnt b surprised if she sucked and got banged in the arse - -

girls suck c@ck and call themselves virgins - virgins have anal sex - they swallow cun@ - virgins have been rubbed snubbed clubbed shrubbed and are the biggest hos - especially americans - they called themselves virgins becuase they have a warped sense of morality and lack virtue and insight that a virgin is untouched sexually in the vagina or mouth or arse -- because many of them are fake christians and really are devils

only weak men love these hos and condone their wh#reish behavior because they r male wh@res themselves -- men have become just like women shaking their arses to titilate woman making gyrating movements with their torso looking like fags@ ----
it is the woman that should titilate - it is men who need to get excited and get their penis hard to perform the sex act --the woman's penis doesn't need to get hard so y titilate!!!!! - these r the most undignified men of all - these male (feminine) dancers!!!!

many on this site call themselves dj'S because they slept with many wh@res or r trying to - i cant think of an easier task in the year 2003 - this is not hard - wh@res r not to b chased they just need to b found - these hos r actually the ones finding and looking for men to fvck so just because your paths meet doesnt make it an accomplisment or something to boast about - y not spend $20 dollars and buy a surburbanite ho some crack and she'll love u forever (or buy her a 12 pack of beer - they like to drink and suck penis) - y chase and expend so much energy and money on a an equivalent ho that plays games trying to make men look like fools - as if they r worthy of such attention.

have some dignity and say no to hos!!!!!

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL- I think you've taken to the extreme a valid point.

I don't feel like typing out a bunch of stuff right now, but maybe at a later time we can all discuss this. Peace- -E-Z

Reaction score
e-z

Some things i say seem to be the extreme but today's reality has met the so-called extreme and thus it has become the norm - no one tells me what i say is wrong because it is the reality that makes it true and not my saying so - only the delusional cant see truth for what it is

oh yeah thats right - my definition of a ho is wrong - how silly of me for making such judgments - shame on me for calling a thing what it is -- i am a sinner how can i condemn -- im not condemning i merely acknowledge the state or condition of - in this case it is a wh@re - a dog 6000 years ago is the same dog today - a tree thousands of years ago is a tree today - and yes a ho defined 6000 years ago is the same ho today - time has nothing to do with what a thing is - it is what it is and not conditional!

A ho must be based on absolutes and not relativism as many on this site like to profess - if she has sex with less than 6 guys then she is not a ho -- or as long as she dont have sex with 2 men at the same time - or as long as she is loyal to me - or she is a ho only if she has anal sex - the warped definitions i have heard on this site of what a ho is - is nonsensical.

"if u r sexing a female and she isn't your wife she is hoing" - u cant get a better or more simple definition than that - some hos have more partners than others but they r al doing the same thing at the current time just with a different body - their condition and state of being defines who they are - this is elementary and those who disagree are non-sensical -- if a ho is only a woman that had more than 10 partners than y isn't she a ho for having more than 9? if 9 then y not more than 8 if 8 why not make it 7 ---- u dont make sense ---- a ho is a state - a condition -- an act - and not a number!!!! --- y is it so difficult for people to accept this reality?? yes i know then you say "by definition then my girlfriend is a ho or my mother is a ho or my daughter or sister is a ho " -- and to that i say yes she is.

oh yeah men by definition r not ho's but r wh@remongers - this relates to the male/female dynamic - u kmow kinda like the employer/employee relationship - u cant have one without the other and each have their roles and mission to accomplish.

SAY NO TO HO"S!!!

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you all see he has an extremely valid point and most of you probably should indeed kiss close his ass :)

D4H

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was maybe humorus the first time, now its lame. You played that one out in record time. Now fvck off.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A ho must be based on absolutes and not relativism as many on this site like to profess

This is where you are extreme. There simply ARE no absolutes (even though that statement itself is an absolute =/ )

So a woman who has had pre-marital sex, regardless of the conditions and circumstances, is a wh0re? Can people not make mistakes? Can people not reform?

The problem with a '*****' is that she doesn't value herself, and thus, can't be a good trustworthy partner in a relationship.

If you want to get technical and specific, a '*****' is a woman who sells her body for money. A twist on that definition includes women who 'sell' their sexuality for nothing. And it's long been known that men don't respect 'easy' women.

Let's say a woman has been in 3 long-term (1 yr +) relationships in her adult life. After a period of time in each relationship, she had sex with her partner. The relationships ended up not working out.

By your definition this woman is a wh0re, and as such has no virtue, nothing worthy about her.

Isn't that a little extreme? She's not an 'easy' girl. But she didn't wait for marriage. I'm assuming with all of your statements you believe in marriage, the "one" etc,...say she finds a guy that is "the one" to her. Would you tell this guy to go find another chick? Even if this one is everything he is looking for in a girl? Smart, funny, caring, good mother potential, all that?

Basically, I'm trying to say that a girl's worth is not tied to the number of times she's been snogged quite as tightly as you say.

-E-Z

"if u r sexing a female and she isn't your wife she is hoing"- u cant get a better or more simple definition than that

Status
Not open for further replies.