Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Knee Injury.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi There,
About two years ago I seriously injured my knee while working...after a year it had settled down nicely but residual pain on lower inside of left knee...Felt like the Miniscus was torn... I had an MIR the verdict being,minuscus OK but the medial ligament stretched...now the problem is back,really does feel like miniscus on inside...mainly occurs after Dancing...For obvious reasons I am avoiding Quacks,any help gratefully accepted.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would trust the mri. You can't tell the exact injury by pain alone. It does not sound serious enough to require surgery. Pain is inflamation, probably where the tendon attaches. A doctor would tell you to take an anti inflammatory like ibuprofen and avoid anything else inflammatory, like alcohol. If it were me, I would try a cbd topical, but not everyone has access to cbd, depending on location.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi There,
About two years ago I seriously injured my knee while working...after a year it had settled down nicely but residual pain on lower inside of left knee...Felt like the Miniscus was torn... I had an MIR the verdict being,minuscus OK but the medial ligament stretched...now the problem is back,really does feel like miniscus on inside...mainly occurs after Dancing...For obvious reasons I am avoiding Quacks,any help gratefully accepted.
My friend had the same issue with his ACL. It wasn't torn but it was stretched and became too loose, so he had to have the same surgery as you would if you tore you ACL and have it replaced.

Sounds like you may be in a similar boat.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kneesovertoesguy on social media. Amazing knee exercises. Many people have avoided surgery with his methods.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,
Thanks for your input,all very valuable....To Back in the Game:Yes I think that replacing the Ligament could well be the go,rather avoid surgery if possible as I am told infections are a distinct possibility....To First born Unicorn:Fascinating clip,great for young Guys,but I am down to only 10% Cartelidge and have Arthritis Knawing away at that,so I tread a delicate path between staying fit and needing a Prosthetic knee...To Bible Belt: I like the sound of CBD but though I could afford it at circa $US10 a Day,I live in a medium size town,where the local Chemists can't afford the security requirements the Government requires them to have when storing a Class 4 Drug....It being considered up there with Heroin!...Yeah we are very much Hill Billies aren't we?

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stretch your legs twice a day for starters. Strengthen your legs as well to take stress off knee