Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kissing women upon introduction

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you do it and under what circumstances? I noticed often when you meet a woman you either make no body contact which is awkward, a hug which is feminine or a kiss which a lot people nowadays (even men who are in the vicinity) would find uncomfortable.

I met a bird at a club last week and because she was Spanish I felt I could do it but not so much with English girls. It's a shame because it feels like the most appropriate why to introduce yourself to a woman for me.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Kiwi girl got mad at me once for not kissing her cheek on the first date when I picked her up. I do my best to avoid kiwi women now.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In New Orleans, this in normal if you know a woman. Inappropriate for a first time meeting of a woman in a professional settling. The Southern US I very familiar and friendly, Southeast Louisiana from Lafayette to New Orleans is culturally Spanish and French, so hugging and kissing women you may have meet only once, is normal.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss on the cheek, perhaps both. Start out as you mean to continue.

It's confident and sets the masculine tone that this is a date

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate of mine does the side hug and kiss on one cheek very well. I hug. I think if it is a date and they are not willing even to do that its low interest and you should cut the date short. I know some guy's here don't even do kino on the first date. They prefer to escalate verbally and with eye contact. I'm not that advanced so I. use Kino on the first date to screen interest level.

Reaction score
General rule of thumb: touch hands first... lower back .. arm.. hug. kiss.. However this is the safe way of ****.. If a girl is attracted to you and can hold eye contact for morew than a few seconds.. boom kiss.. skip everything else just go for it.

Easy money.

Other tips: instead of jus going fr it.theres even more clever way of doing things.. ie asking for her hands, then pulling her close to you, then going for the kiss..

and other tips i aint giving away because i use them myself ;) can't share uniqueness

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh 1 absolute hug no no. Never do the back pat. 'Flippers' is the international signal that you're uncomfortable/in confident.