Kissing tips

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone got any great kissing tips? I know nothing about kissing and really could do with some help! Never kissed a gal and im staying at a gals with her 3 mates tomorrow night, if things lead to kissing i wanna make sure i know what im doing, any help?

ta

p.s i did a search and about 230pages came up so while im going through them i thought i would ask if anyone else has any good ones?

Kitsune

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do whatever the girls doing to me. This does become a problem when the girls doesn't know what the **** she's doing.

Sometimes it's like "what the **** is this ****, are you trying to eat my ****ing tongue?"

Oh and always, always, always be the first one to break the kiss off. It's a little thing but it keeps the girl wanting I guess.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
First kiss = Sloe gentle not much tounge and make good use of ur hands (rub her neck and run your hand through her hair)

Ninja out

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kitsune, good job on putting that together!

They were all good thecniques which I knew, but its always good to have the fresh in your mind again.

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tips on kissing, hopefully I can apply this soon..Ive never kissed a girl before..