Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kissing a girl's hand when introduced

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when introduced?
doing it playfully - absolutely, yes!

Frenchconnection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudra said:
when introduced?
doing it playfully - absolutely, yes!

Dumb question but how what would you consider "playfully"?

It is a bold move I'd have to say, not too many guys do it these days.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never actually seen anyone do it so I can't tell you if it works or not but I could see it working if done right. Just got to show a lot of confidence. But I think it will fail more times than work.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frenchconnection said:
It is a bold move I'd have to say, not too many guys do it these days.
That's because the times has changed, this isn't 18th century France.

The equivelent of that today is greeting a woman by kissing her on the cheek and doing so with confidence (on both cheeks if you are in europe).

However I still hold firm to the belief that if you want to create high interest in a woman, the first kiss should always be on the lips and not anywhere else. A simple handshake to start the kino and looking into her eyes with confidence for first meeting is your best bet.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the only ways (the only one I have thought of) that would make this funny is...

Over exaggerate everything, talk in a British accent, act as if you're her Knight in shining armor, and over do it immensely. Make sure she knows you're mocking a chivalrous d-bag from the 15th century.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that when you shake a girl's hand, you can make it more memorable/flirty by putting your left hand on the back of her right hand (so that you're basically using both hands). I've tried doing that before and it seemed to work ok. Kissing on the hand is just kinda weird, tho.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt recommend most guys to do it. doing something like that is REAL easy to come across as a slimeball. youve gotta have a lot of confidence and charm.. so much in fact, that it wouldnt even matter whether you shook her hand, kissed it, hugged her, whatever. with enough confidence just about anything you do is cool and attractive.

ive done it a couple times and had fun with it. if i was at the bar and a group of girls introduced me to one of their cute friends and i was drunk and didnt care id do it. the girls loved it.. but again, as much as i hate to say it, if i wasnt 6'4" and in good shape and dressed sharp at the time, it probably wouldnt have gone over so well. i definately wouldnt do it in everyday situations, but thats just me.

-SLB

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That might work with a very old fashioned type of girl, but most women would look at you like a weirdo. Kissing a hand has just fallen out of fashion like the horse and buggy. The Victorian age is over.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use it all the time :)
By doing it playfully I mean - doing it in a way that the chick can´t tell if you are being serious or poking fun at her.
So you accompany it with some 18th century phrase like "wilt thou give me your hand" or whatever before kissing it.
I like it, girls like it, otherwise I wouldnt do it.
Corny it is when you do it drop dead seriously.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No too corny....unless you actually ARE French, then you could get away with it.:D

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firm, but not crushing handshake, with good, warm eye contact, in which you glide your hand off hers at the end of the handshake. Instant turn-on: sometimes continues as a bit of hand massage play.

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a playful way when introduced, is perfectly fine. It shows that you display confidence/sense of humour, providing they think its humourous that is. The key is to smile when you do it.