Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kissed then friendzoned by former work colleague

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the support. I couldn't really do this earlier because we were work friends and even though I knew she was enjoying the attention it was a fun way to pass the day flirting with her and did not take her seriously-at least until she kissed me which confused me and gave me false hope and made me start chasing her.

But yeah now we no longer see each other every day at work there is no benefit from being friends and it is purely for her benefit. So that gives me some conviction to keep ignoring her. And while she is acting all confused she knows that the few times we met up since we stopped working together I tried to make a move and she turned me down so knows that I'm not interested in an asexual friendship.
Unfortunately that is all she wants so end of the road. But it has been a good lesson

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the support. I couldn't really do this earlier because we were work friends and even though I knew she was enjoying the attention it was a fun way to pass the day flirting with her and did not take her seriously-at least until she kissed me which confused me and gave me false hope and made me start chasing her.

But yeah now we no longer see each other every day at work there is no benefit from being friends and it is purely for her benefit. So that gives me some conviction to keep ignoring her. And while she is acting all confused she knows that the few times we met up since we stopped working together I tried to make a move and she turned me down so knows that I'm not interested in an asexual friendship.
Unfortunately that is all she wants so end of the road. But it has been a good lesson
Well she’s just going to have to find another sucker because you’ve woken up and moved on. Stick to your guns and ignore her! She will have friends come up to you to ask what’s wrong, you will be tempted to talk to her but don’t! It may not seem like it but you’re doing the best thing you can do. She MAY even text you one last time trying to trick you into thinking she’s thought things over and wants to date you, it’s a lie and a trap don’t fall for it.