Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino: So effective, so sedddductivee

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Went out on Saturday with my buddy, his girl, and one of her friends (who I never met). We all went out and I really had no intention of gaming this chick, but that all changed.

Naturally I flirt with almost everyone and anyone, why the hell not, and touching is one of the best things to do when you want to flirt and make your intentions known without saying a word.

We were at a bar, she was always in close proximity to me but no touching as of yet, just some small conversation. Then we were moving to a new place and I threw my arms around her and moved her. After that it was game over.

From there on out, the whole night, she was ALWAYS touching me. If I was sitting down next to her, her foot/legs were always touching mine. She was talking about ripped jeans or some **** (women clothes ****) so I felt her leg and said, " no rips, not cool". There was a point in the night when we were all sitting for an extended period of time and she was putting her arms all over my shoulders, she grabbed my face at one point.I've never been so violated ;).

You get the point here, she was all over me. At the end of the night, she drove separate and I drove with my buddy and his GF, my buddy's GF gets a text from her friend and says, "Give JohnChops my number please".

Take away message: KINO THE **** OUT OF ANY SITUATION. But the kicker is not doing it in a creepy way. If you are not comfortable in your touch she will notice and she will not be turned on. She will know you are not comfortable with yourself. So only do the above if comfortable.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is the shiz.....firm believer here

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a recent date comment how much she liked my "affection". It was balls deep kino. Easy way to start is when you meet get a hug. Then guide her to the table with your hand in the middle of her lower back. Is she wearing rings? TAke her hand in yours and ask her about it......OMG! There is something in your hair. Brush it out with your hand and when you take your hand away let it brush her arm.....There are so many different ways to apply kino!

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They will tell you were that line is. I believe in discovering it. In my experiences, it's always a great latitude farther then one might think. Have some instincts of course, but KINO is way underestimated. Except in a professional environment.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can kino anyone. I kino my patients every single day (non-sexually). Touch them on the shoulder, back, maybe touch their hand when I'm trying to make an important point. It works. They trust me and relax a little.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can kino anyone. I kino my patients every single day (non-sexually). Touch them on the shoulder, back, maybe touch their hand when I'm trying to make an important point. It works. They trust me and relax a little.
Absolutely. Kino can be used with guys, of course, non-sexually, but things like putting your arm around their shoulders when talking good about the guy makes the interaction much more connective between you and the guy. Things like this, really help to make your male friendships stronger.