“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kino: Poking,patting,etc. ?

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I was getting out of class and I saw this girl whose number I got less than a week ago. She was facing a snack machine and I was walking by her backside. My instincts were to pat her and say "hi." And even Later when I got home I even thought that poking one of her obliques and saying "hi" would have also worked. But I just said "hi HB" without any touching. She was still happy about it, but I felt so AFC and weak. But too bad for her because I sensed that she would have appreciated kino.

Tips?

What should I do in future situations where I pass a girl whose number I have, but her attention is elsewhere (e.g snack machine, studying) or maybe her back is turned (she's walking in front of me).

Or, maybe my ideas of patting or poking are inappropriate?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
if u already have meet then the best thing is do if shes walking infront, is get on her right side, and tap her left shoulder. simple yet effective :)
 

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
Originally posted by Thraxeh
if u already have meet then the best thing is do if shes walking infront, is get on her right side, and tap her left shoulder. simple yet effective :)

The way that I picture this makes it also look weak. It's like the guy is tapping because he's seeking approval from her. Otherwise, he would do something more aggressive such as sneak up behind her and suprisingly poke her sides, which is what I had in mind. No approval seeking there.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
BEST ADVICE:
next time just go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
You take a chair and WHACK!

If she doesn't notice you after that, something is very, very wrong...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Tickle.

Playful punches.

Playful pushes.

Go for a hi-5 and pull in for a hug.

Go for a hi-5, spin her 360, and pull in for a hug.

Go for a hi-5, spin her 360, pull her in for a hug, and go for a quick peck on the lips.

Go for a hi-5, spin her 360, pull her in for a hug, spin her 360, and go for a quick peck on the lips.

Throw her over your shoulder.

Play thumbwars.

Playfully slap her ass.

Booty bump her away from the snack machine and say HEY STOP HOGGING THE MACHINE!

.
.
.

Damn this board can be really AFC sometimes.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
"Booty bump her away from the snack machine and say HEY STOP HOGGING THE MACHINE!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Top