Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino or Ignore her?

governor

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you would. which is good. just keep it simple, if you pass her, do it, then be on your way.
goodluck keep us posted.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
YES i got the digits!....it seemed rough at firts cuz i ended up doing it tonight online cuz i didnt see opportunity at school but i was kidding around n called her by a longer version of he rname but apparently that wasnt her name and she told me this but then after that i cracked a joke that my name wasnt real but then i said i was joking n she laughed and gave me the number...good bad?i was kinda worried she gave it to me cuz she must know i like her by now and felt bad

governor

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was waiting to see how you did. congrats. did she give you the number before you asked? doesn't really matter tho in your sitch - uv got her number, now you can relax.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah i asked, mention the wrong name haha and she corrected it n i got the number like 30 seconds later but then again it was online so i dunno i was afraid for a few seconds i wont lie i was like damm dude shes probly not gunna send it n thats that id have to pretend i didnt notice but yeah. She waits for my friend n me to walk together to class n my friend told me that before she knew me she didn usually wait for him ever so thats a good sign

governor

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that is a good sign man.
but i reckon now, don't worry about signs or nething. she is interested. that's that.
ps don't fall into the trap of calling her to talk. you will become "just friends" if you do that too early.
call to set up dates/time to hang out at the beginning.
you can ring just to talk later on.