"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

kino ladder.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
How does it go? The first kino you should do and the last kino that you should do. Let's try to make the biggest (mabye the first) kino ladder ever posted :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
I think it's already been done.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
I searched and I didnt find anything on this forum. Do you have a link? If not let's make it! :D
 

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Yeah I see what you mean so here you go. But as much as I would like to put my name to this theory I can't. It's not my own work, but only what I can remember from a book a read once. They called it ''the 12 Steps of Intimacy'' but really this is the Kino ladder as good as you'll ever find it.

1. Eye to body. The old once-over, except it happens in a fraction of an instant. Only a few significant details are absorbed. And attraction is decided upon within the initial moments. A few seconds at most.

2. Eye to eye. Eye contact is sustained. If you stare, it's considered rude or an act of aggression.

3. Voice to voice. Ranges from small talk to intimate.

4. Hand to hand. This requires some trust. Hand to arm counts here, too. General kino can be applied here as an excuse to by guiding the girl where you want her to go (through a doorway).

5. Arm to shoulder. A hug or embracement.

6. Arm to waist. Can be sexual, especially if "waist" is considered the small of the back. You wouldn't do this to another man.

7. Mouth to mouth. Full frontal contact during a kiss.

8. Hand to head. Requires trust. To possibly encase a girl's head whilst kissing.

9. Hand to body. Any part of her you want. Breast, shoulder, chest. Its all available.

You will probably have noticed that all these acts could have all been ''performed'' in public. But now things heat up. Hopefully you know what the rest means..

10. Mouth to breast.

11. Hand to genitals.

12. Genitals to genitals.

Again: This is not my own theory, just what I have read.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
What about mouth to ass, or mouth to genitals or mouth to foot?!?!?!

:D
 
Top