Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino Escalation/Kiss close?

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ever step back from a girl. Someone who's knowledgeable in the game told me you never step back. On youtube This dating guru steps back from a girl who was about to walk away.

Also aren't you suppose to create sexual tension then chill for bit then create more, would you step away or maintaining your distance?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what you are referring to is called a "roll off". right after you do your inital approach you sort of turn you back like you are starting to walk away, then come back in to add something to the conversation. this gives the illusion that you have the willingness to walk away from a conversation that is still on a high point. it shows confidence, and that you have an abundance of women in your life. but its also a technique thats used mostly in indirect game....its a good move i'd recommend it, try it out. i've had girls grab me by the arm and pull me back into the conversation, huge IOI.

Scrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date where all I did was nothing, then at the end of a movie i went for the make out afterl ike 20 seconds of hand-holidng , andjust made out with the bish. was good as., tried to go for feel up and more but first dates? or sometihng i duno

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since part of the game is push and pull. What I am asking is what does that look like in terms of kino. What i'm asking is during kino escalation do you every increase your distance when you stop doing kino (kino take away) or do you just maintain your closeness.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leaving for a little while can always increase the sexual tension. Like making a girl wait while you get a drink at the bar. It's exciting to wonder whether she's going to stay there or move somewhere else. Sometime's i'll touch them and say 'stay here' while i get a drink. It's worked before.

a word of warning though: Some girls won't like it if you're prioritised with your beer or your friends, they might think you don't like them and just wander off.

Mass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrat said:
I had a date where all I did was nothing, then at the end of a movie i went for the make out afterl ike 20 seconds of hand-holidng , andjust made out with the bish. was good as., tried to go for feel up and more but first dates? or sometihng i duno

It all depends how comfortable the girl is and what type of personality she has.

I've gone out with chicks on the first date, i made a joke about something and then love tapped her as a joke for ''mis behaving". Mind you the girls are usually outgoing and is open to new things (i think that translates to sl*t haha). Some may be offended, it all depends on the comfort you've built with eachother. Whatever you do, don't come off as serious if you grab her and she isn't comfortable with it.

Edit:maybe i shouldn't give advice haha but i'll leave it there for criticism.

Mass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
leaving for a little while can always increase the sexual tension. Like making a girl wait while you get a drink at the bar. It's exciting to wonder whether she's going to stay there or move somewhere else. Sometime's i'll touch them and say 'stay here' while i get a drink. It's worked before.

a word of warning though: Some girls won't like it if you're prioritised with your beer or your friends, they might think you don't like them and just wander off.
something to add that i got off this site, is, if you've built rapport, as you're about to leave, barely lick your finger and then slightly smear your finger on her skin and say "you're mine, stay here i'm getting a drink". It's always worked and made them laugh