"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Kindness

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
Seems that in every dating advice article I see we get the recommendation to be nice to the waiter and tip them with a smile.

What's your view on kindness? Should we demonstrate kindness, its opposite or somewhere in between?

Is this another example of society wanting to control an individuals instinctual self?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
The "nice" thing is confusing to guys because everyone has their own definition of what that means. I'm a nice guy but In a direct way. I'll give two examples:

•One guy is very nice to everyone but in a people pleasing way. In the case with Women, He tries too hard to please.
•The other guy is also very nice to everyone but in a direct and confident way. He greets others with a directness handshake and says "Hey how are you, I'm xxxx". In the case with Women, He's nice but not a pushover. His tone is stern and direct with authority but he's still considered "nice"
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Don't give as good tip if you didn't get good service. If others are nice be nice. Don't be nice to the guy giving you the middle finger
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If the server is ignoring us or genuinely giving us bad service, yes I will reduce the tip.

But most of the time, I will cut the server some slack because a lot of F-ups with the order happen in the kitchen, beyond the server’s control. Sometimes the kitchen is slow or messes up the order, and server is apologetic. I don’t want to be a dik to a server for something that is clearly not their fault.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
Tip #1: Don't take your dates to restaurants
This is how Gold Diggers are born.

Bars are only acceptable for drinks
 
Top