Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kinda want to marry the girl I'm with....

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A word of advice for the OP: do not, under any circumstances, marry a woman who is mentally unstable. EVER. Even if it's not her fault (i.e. hormonal imbalance) and she's otherwise a decent person. As Nancy Reagan put it, JUST SAY NO. A mentally unstable woman will turn your life into hell - especially if you make the extra stupid mistake of having kids with her. Unless your girl permanently fixes whatever issue she has, don't even think about it.
I cannot second this enough. A mentally unbalanced woman is enough to destroy your life. She’s doing her absolutely very best to try and destroy mine.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot second this enough. A mentally unbalanced woman is enough to destroy your life. She’s doing her absolutely very best to try and destroy mine.
Ok I agree 100%. The question then lands squarely on you. You proposed to your soon to be ex wife, right? Well. Mistakes were made. And listen, I could have done better picking a spouse the first time around too….(Ya know stones and people in glass houses….)

Part of life experience is accepting responsibility for our role in our circumstances in our personal lives. I knew my first husband 3 years but married him after dating 6 months. That’s on me. Had I waited I would never have married him. I ended up with 3 great kids and he’s an amicable ex spouse so it ended up ok, no War of the Roses divorce, he did not seek to tear me down financially, so I did pick a genuinely kind person who could see the bigger picture.

So own the mistake & learn from it going forward. One nasty person does not mean all women are nasty.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew my first husband 3 years but married him after dating 6 months. That’s on me. Had I waited I would never have married him. I ended up with 3 great kids and he’s an amicable ex spouse so it ended up ok, no War of the Roses divorce, he did not seek to tear me down financially, so I did pick a genuinely kind person who could see the bigger picture.
If I remember correctly your story, your husband drastically changed quite soon after you married him after he lost/got cheated by his partner out of his nightclub business and with it the desire to thrive. What I don't get is why did you go on to have 3 kids with him?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I agree 100%. The question then lands squarely on you. You proposed to your soon to be ex wife, right? Well. Mistakes were made. And listen, I could have done better picking a spouse the first time around too….(Ya know stones and people in glass houses….)

Part of life experience is accepting responsibility for our role in our circumstances in our personal lives. I knew my first husband 3 years but married him after dating 6 months. That’s on me. Had I waited I would never have married him. I ended up with 3 great kids and he’s an amicable ex spouse so it ended up ok, no War of the Roses divorce, he did not seek to tear me down financially, so I did pick a genuinely kind person who could see the bigger picture.

So own the mistake & learn from it going forward. One nasty person does not mean all women are nasty.
I never said I didn’t own the mistake. I just wanted to let whomever know that once you’re in, you’re in. Trying to get out, especially these days, is a logistical nightmare.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to marry her lol. That's a given.

It's just when I look at her it enters my mind. It's kinda strange as that though has never crossed my mind with any other women ever.

It's kinda cute. So thought I'd make a thread.

As far had the hormonal imbalances. Which is 100% caused by the implant, as per doctors advise she's getting it removed monday. They have prescribed pain killers until than to deal with the effects on the body the implant is having.

She's trying a non hormonal coil, although doctor says it will be a little while before it balances out.

Hopefully it will help her. That said she's been like an angel as of late, back to normal. Massive stress in her life + the hormonal imbalance really took its toll for a couple of weeks.

The imbalance is still there, it's mostly effecting her body (in quite a bad way).

Really hoping we can find balance with it and find contraception without such a heavy price on her.

I'd happily use condoms. She wasn't to explore all other options first.

Last edited: