Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kinda Pissed off, Severe Dandruff

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was supposed to meet up with a bunch of people from another forum tonight at a nice restaurant to greet another friend of ours coming from out of the country.

Long story short, i get there 15 mins late due to traffic, and out of the 8 people supposed to be there, only one chick showed up. And not even the guy we're supposed to be greeting showed.

Turns out he got delayed in Montreal, good excuse, but WTF happened to the other 5 people?

Flaked.

Every.Single.God.Damned.One.Of.Them.

Is it wrong of me to expect people to show up when they say they will? Especially if it's a group social occasion?

If i get confirmation that "Yes i'll be there" i'm trusting you to show up. If you don't, then **** off, get the hell out of my way and don't try and apologize unless you have a DAMNED good reason. I didn't even want to go, i'm busy with school dammit, but i promised and i went.

The night wasn't a total waste, i ended up hanging out with this chick chatting and eventually getting her #. But still...

I'm used to girls flaking for whatever reason, but how the **** does 2 other girls and 3 guys flake? That's just ludicrous.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FLAKE RATIO IS ABOUT 3:1...........IF YOU with phonies they just make small talk for the sake of conversation like movie stars way "lets do lunch soon"

They really dont mean it...........

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I could get some tips here about my severe dandruff, but whatevs.

NIce story anyways...dependable people are few in this world.