KillingTime
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2004
- Messages
- 341
- Reaction score
- 2
About two years ago I was the most hardcore AFC with this girl, I did every stupid girly think you could imagine. She would IM or call me EVERY single day though and we would talk for hours.. i would seriously hear from her EVERY day, but of course I was helplessly in the friend zone.
One amazing day she told me she liked me, but a few days later she changed her mind and was confused b/c it wasn't really "love" or whatever, blah blah I snapped like a little b*tch and that was the end of that.
We got into contact again a few months back... I'm no longer AFC. I slowly started flirting and being more and more sexual with her and she always responds in a positive way with some flirting of her own. The ironic thing is that now she never IM's or calls me like she used to, i'm the one that has to initiate it... but once I do she is always very flirty.
And on the plus side, she doesn't tell me about how hot other guys are like she used to two years ago, it's just flirting and playing around now.
so what's the deal there? On one hand i think, the reason she used to talk to me all the time was b/c I was like a girlfriend to her. On the other hand I still find it pretty ironic, now I'm the one that has to look for HER, does she not want to talk to me? If so then why does she react in such a good way all the time?
I don't like analyzing things so much (though i already have) so if anyone has been in this situation just give me a heads up if she has low IL or is just playing hard to get or what.
One amazing day she told me she liked me, but a few days later she changed her mind and was confused b/c it wasn't really "love" or whatever, blah blah I snapped like a little b*tch and that was the end of that.
We got into contact again a few months back... I'm no longer AFC. I slowly started flirting and being more and more sexual with her and she always responds in a positive way with some flirting of her own. The ironic thing is that now she never IM's or calls me like she used to, i'm the one that has to initiate it... but once I do she is always very flirty.
And on the plus side, she doesn't tell me about how hot other guys are like she used to two years ago, it's just flirting and playing around now.
so what's the deal there? On one hand i think, the reason she used to talk to me all the time was b/c I was like a girlfriend to her. On the other hand I still find it pretty ironic, now I'm the one that has to look for HER, does she not want to talk to me? If so then why does she react in such a good way all the time?
I don't like analyzing things so much (though i already have) so if anyone has been in this situation just give me a heads up if she has low IL or is just playing hard to get or what.