Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kind of in a dating slump

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that one before. And it doesn't match with my experience. You can't take thousands of years of culture out of a girl so easily.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Early days of pickup was gold. Its now retarded and you got to sift through the nonsense.

3sec rule is gold.

Assume attraction.

Always go for the make out.

Play to win. Not to lose.

At the end of the day, reward favors the brave.

Get better not bitter.

^^^

These are gems by playboys. Embody the following.

Anything beyond twenties is gross.

@31, son you should be smashing barely legal.

Dinner is phaghotree. Its not cheap. It's long. A lot of women won't ****kkk after eating or could fart during. Lol it happens to my buddy. He still finished lololol

You want to bounce locations. A chick in her twenties, early side suggested a change of scenery. Both times, it was just a walk by a park or a beach. This is gold.

The IOIs of early stage pickup is genius.

After three, you phase shift into escalation. If she pulls back, you can apologise, pump the breaks, and start over.

Pick casual hang > dinner etc. Anything that looks beta bucks.

Coffee, tea, drinks etc are gold. Inexpensive as well.

After about a decade +/- of game in between life, biz, flings, etc its like a sixth sense for when to push, pull or simply #nextSet!

Abundance mindset is gold. I pull. Leave as I never stay over nor for I let women sleep over. I will run sets on my way home even if I nerd to go into fast food places just because the street is dead.

Really, burn it down to the ground.

Some **** tried to say her friend's bf cannot do better because she swallows.

He's a bit older then you. When I said he can always date younger, jimmies were rustled. Lulz be had.

Women are delusional.

Put work in son. SMV craters it's game over. If you cultivate being the man, that guy, playboy, spin plates, no commitment, you set pace.

I **** on first dates should be your mindset.
Thanks for your advice man! I’ve read it a few times now and going to a few more as there’s a lot there.

One question though... what is the 3 sec rule?

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that one before. And it doesn't match with my experience. You can't take thousands of years of culture out of a girl so easily.
You’ve heard what one before?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice man! I’ve read it a few times now and going to a few more as there’s a lot there
Read rational male. I think rollo is genius though lacking in applications and in game. Preach no marriage but marriage. Rock star 20s but no pics. Misc status - did not happen.

He's a great resource but like most, a lot of great coaches cannot throw a football.

One question though... what is the 3 sec rule?
Similar to fighting, hesitation is for phaggots.

He who hesitates is lost.

See hawttt baeeeess, hit on her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sec you or I assume we have it figured out, we are in for the crash.

Women are sheep. They follow be it daddy guv, feminism, social media, social engineering, etc. Free thinking is not even within the realm of possibility. It is similar for most men unless cuucked, divorce rape or some trauma and unplugging.

Zero ****s given @ feminism, metoo#, victimhood, and female logic.

I lead. She follows or next.

The recipe is as follows. Best years or gtfo.

Men need to draw line in the ****in sand. Boundaries. They cross, you lose her number. ***** is dead. N/c!

I run a tight ship. Being single is fantastic and regardless of female entitlement, ego mania or absurd solipsism, you mark your territory. You set pace.

If not feminine, submissive, and on top form SMV do not want.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate you do raise a lot of straw men, i.e. argue against things I never said.

Not suggesting free thinking. Is hard to overwrite early conditioning. As the Jesuits said. Give me the boy until 7 and I will show you the man.

And I don't claim to have it all figured out. Individual variation is always more significant than group attributes.

All I m saying is fish in a better pond. You still need to screen.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve been out on a lot of dates recently, but haven’t really found myself too interested during them even though the girls were into me... she’s 36
You need to work on your looks if you're dating women this old. Get better looking: work out, dress better, do something to improve your appearance. Someone in your age range, assuming you are even reasonably attractive, should be able to date significantly younger.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A 31 y/o male should be dating a woman that's at the maximum 23 y/o. You both will be more emotionally in tune to each other.

A 36 y/o female on the other hand will hv ur balls in the palm of her hand before the week's end. She's too superior emotionally wise. Over time, when the lovey dovey hormones start to all settled down into reality, she will start to despise some of ur traits and ends up disrespecting you...

She can't help it as she would view you as being too childish - immature.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear ADK,
What do you do when you fall off your horse?...Well yours has jumped the Fence,so the quick answer is,you find another horse and jump up on her soon as you can...Otherwise you lose your confidence...Sure pick the best Nag that comes your way in a week or so but she doesn't have to be a Show Pony,as long as she can canter and looks a bit frisky,go for it!...With your confidence recovered start spinning plates,for a while,at least two years it would be unwise in the extreme to commit to one Pony...So Spin,spin,spin.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's your work? And your social life? Are you pursuing your goals? A man who is not penetrating the world cannot properly penetrate a woman.

And I dont mean with your p3nis.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate you do raise a lot of straw men, i.e. argue against things I never said.

Not suggesting free thinking. Is hard to overwrite early conditioning. As the Jesuits said. Give me the boy until 7 and I will show you the man.

And I don't claim to have it all figured out. Individual variation is always more significant than group attributes.

All I m saying is fish in a better pond. You still need to screen.
Wtf is top form smv 18-23 + feminine+ submissive if not for screening?

99% of threads here are about cratered SMV and playing house. Its s beyond absurd.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear ADK,
What do you do when you fall off your horse?...Well yours has jumped the Fence,so the quick answer is,you find another horse and jump up on her soon as you can...Otherwise you lose your confidence...Sure pick the best Nag that comes your way in a week or so but she doesn't have to be a Show Pony,as long as she can canter and looks a bit frisky,go for it!...With your confidence recovered start spinning plates,for a while,at least two years it would be unwise in the extreme to commit to one Pony...So Spin,spin,spin.
Sort of this.

The lulz are likely a call to action. It gets the best of us.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear ADK,
Thank you man

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
A 31 y/o male should be dating a woman that's at the maximum 23 y/o. You both will be more emotionally in tune to each other.

A 36 y/o female on the other hand will hv ur balls in the palm of her hand before the week's end. She's too superior emotionally wise. Over time, when the lovey dovey hormones start to all settled down into reality, she will start to despise some of ur traits and ends up disrespecting you...

She can't help it as she would view you as being too childish - immature.
Thanks for your reply.

For some reason I’m having a difficult time dating younger. I’m on tinder and another app called bumble and it seems like it’s always the older girls that I match with.

Another thing that has been taking me some time to get confidence with is that my hair was thinning pretty bad so I buzzed it off. I have facial hair but still trying to develop a good style that I feel good about.

Any advice on how to attract these younger girls? And I’m going to search the past threads for this, just thought I’d ask while I was replying to your comment

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
How's your work? And your social life? Are you pursuing your goals? A man who is not penetrating the world cannot properly penetrate a woman.

And I dont mean with your p3nis.
I’ve got goals that I’m aiming for and working towards. I actually went through a difficult time with some illness and had to move back in with family for a while and now I’m looking to buy a house. It def makes wanting to date hard bc I don’t have anywhere to take them back to. I kind of feel like what’s the point of taking them out if I don’t have a place to bring them to to seal the deal. And being 31 makes it awkward to talk about.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.

For some reason I’m having a difficult time dating younger. I’m on tinder and another app called bumble and it seems like it’s always the older girls that I match with.

Another thing that has been taking me some time to get confidence with is that my hair was thinning pretty bad so I buzzed it off. I have facial hair but still trying to develop a good style that I feel good about.

Any advice on how to attract these younger girls? And I’m going to search the past threads for this, just thought I’d ask while I was replying to your comment
You're only 31 and most of what u r asking has been answered by others here.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Any advice on how to attract these younger girls?
If your good looking you will be able to to attract the younger girls.

I'm 25 and I look older than my age and I still pull young girls. I still have 16-17 year olds trying to fvck me lol there too young but I still bang the 18 and 19 year olds.

Groom yourself as best as you can, dress well and that's all you can do if your not naturally good looking.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been out on a lot of dates recently, but haven’t really found myself too interested during them even though the girls were into me. However, the girl I went out with last night I was pretty into and I found myself wondering if she was into me during the date. I kept thinking “does she like me” and that sort of thing and it felt like it threw me off which I’m sure killed my vibe.

Here’s the thing, during dinner we talked the whole time, laughed, and it was over 2 hrs and she never showed signs of wanting to leave until I told her it was time to go. I walked her to her car and I usually close with a kiss but she had a head cold and I wasn’t about getting it too so I hugged her. She thanked me a couple times for dinner and walking her to her car and I left. I’m 31 and she’s 36 and tbh I’m wondering why I’m thinking about this so much. I’ve had some stress in my life recently with family things so I think that’s contributing a bit.

Can you guys help me out and tell me how to handle this and what is going on? I would like to go on a second date, but I can’t tell if she’s interested or not.
Get rid of the negative assumptions. Just give her some opportunities to take some initiative. To do that you can simply keep your conversations brief and casual, then invite her to do something.

DO NOT revolve your whole day or evening around her but be flexible enough that if she gets all worked up that you can make time for her. If that means going to your car and making out, then great. You just made out and got her hot and bothered and she will be ready for more next time.

You see, I LIKE to get a woman worked up and so hot and bothered that she is practically begging for it. That is a good approach, I think, whether you are single and looking for women or married and enjoying your wife.

That being said, it is just as good and is perfectly ok if she is just really boring and you end the night early and finish the rest of the evening at home watching a cheesy B movie, or playing games, or talking to a friend on the phone. Or maybe you have a good conversation with some nice people you meet out. So there really is nothing to lose and it really is a win/win situation no matter what happens. Think of two magnets that are drawn to each other. That is how you want your interactions with women to be. If it is anything less than that, then occupy yourself with someone or something else.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If your good looking you will be able to to attract the younger girls.

I'm 25 and I look older than my age and I still pull young girls. I still have 16-17 year olds trying to fvck me lol there too young but I still bang the 18 and 19 year olds.

Groom yourself as best as you can, dress well and that's all you can do if your not naturally good looking.
I hope u realise that the pulling power and staying power of a man r 2 different things.

A man needs both to be relevant.

Most of the men here r preoccupied with the pulling power yet ignores the staying power.

Which then suggest that the failure is mostly at the core of many men's problems is their lack of staying power.

I've noticed ur posts and I'll gift you this;

Passion + Effectiveness = Greatness

Not passionate + Effectiveness = Lame-ness

Highly passionate + Not effective = Ambitions of greatness.