Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kind of in a dating slump

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been out on a lot of dates recently, but haven’t really found myself too interested during them even though the girls were into me. However, the girl I went out with last night I was pretty into and I found myself wondering if she was into me during the date. I kept thinking “does she like me” and that sort of thing and it felt like it threw me off which I’m sure killed my vibe.

Here’s the thing, during dinner we talked the whole time, laughed, and it was over 2 hrs and she never showed signs of wanting to leave until I told her it was time to go. I walked her to her car and I usually close with a kiss but she had a head cold and I wasn’t about getting it too so I hugged her. She thanked me a couple times for dinner and walking her to her car and I left. I’m 31 and she’s 36 and tbh I’m wondering why I’m thinking about this so much. I’ve had some stress in my life recently with family things so I think that’s contributing a bit.

Can you guys help me out and tell me how to handle this and what is going on? I would like to go on a second date, but I can’t tell if she’s interested or not.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been out on a lot of dates recently, but haven’t really found myself too interested during them even though the girls were into me. However, the girl I went out with last night I was pretty into and I found myself wondering if she was into me during the date. I kept thinking “does she like me” and that sort of thing and it felt like it threw me off which I’m sure killed my vibe.

Here’s the thing, during dinner we talked the whole time, laughed, and it was over 2 hrs and she never showed signs of wanting to leave until I told her it was time to go. I walked her to her car and I usually close with a kiss but she had a head cold and I wasn’t about getting it too so I hugged her. She thanked me a couple times for dinner and walking her to her car and I left. I’m 31 and she’s 36 and tbh I’m wondering why I’m thinking about this so much. I’ve had some stress in my life recently with family things so I think that’s contributing a bit.

Can you guys help me out and tell me how to handle this and what is going on? I would like to go on a second date, but I can’t tell if she’s interested or not.
Fvck her! Dont ho chase. Guys actung like females. If it aint super obvious that she likes you why do you care? You like her cause what?

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her! Dont ho chase. Guys actung like females. If it aint super obvious that she likes you why do you care? You like her cause what?
Thanks for your reply man. I think it’s just other things going on in my life affecting me a bit.

I guess I liked her bc we had a lot in common and good conversation plus she is attractive. I wouldn’t mind a relationship at this point in my life too and thought she has potential. I thought she would’ve been texting me more often after that date

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply man. I think it’s just other things going on in my life affecting me a bit.

I guess I liked her bc we had a lot in common and good conversation plus she is attractive. I wouldn’t mind a relationship at this point in my life too and thought she has potential. I thought she would’ve been texting me more often after that date
Dont entertain any friends male or female who dont fancy you

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

1. Stop the over analysis already.

2. Ask her out again & see what happens.

Example text: "Hi (insert name here), The other night was fun. I like your spunk. I'm going to do (xyz) on Sunday afternoon. Would like you to come with"

Notice several things about that text (or others similar to it). You are telling her you think she's cool (you are showing her you go do stuff independent of her) and you are asking but not begging.

Then you see how she responds & go from there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Example text: "Hi (insert name here), The other night was fun. I like your spunk. I'm going to do (xyz) on Sunday afternoon. Would like you to come with"

Notice several things about that text (or others similar to it). You are telling her you think she's cool (you are showing her you go do stuff independent of her) and you are asking but not begging.

But if she doesn't like him that much why should he care?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both correct replies. If you like her ask her out what the hell have you got to lose. She might have just been having an off night who knows.

But also keep chasing other girls. So you don't obsess. If you found one girl you're into you can find another. Also it sounds like you might be more attracted to a relationship than maybe this girl.

And if the dating scene is feeling a bit stale too you just have some time out and work on yourself.

There's a lot of guys here who say you'll become rusty lose your edge, become a pallid basement dwelling incel..blah blah

Unless you're a natural hermit type I call BS on that. I've always dipped in and out and I've done fine. Really guys should have projects. That's how we are wired. So work on that car your restoring or house Reno or becoming the ultimate Dominator in your chosen sport. Something physical and tangible so you can see the progress is generally best.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score

She actually ended up texting me and then said she meant to send it to someone else lol.

So I told her I wanted to see her again when I get back in town and she replied “well that sounds good to me!” And then she texted me some about her day and asked how mine was.

I guess sometimes you just read into things too much.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Both correct replies. If you like her ask her out what the hell have you got to lose. She might have just been having an off night who knows.

But also keep chasing other girls. So you don't obsess. If you found one girl you're into you can find another. Also it sounds like you might be more attracted to a relationship than maybe this girl.

And if the dating scene is feeling a bit stale too you just have some time out and work on yourself.

There's a lot of guys here who say you'll become rusty lose your edge, become a pallid basement dwelling incel..blah blah

Unless you're a natural hermit type I call BS on that. I've always dipped in and out and I've done fine. Really guys should have projects. That's how we are wired. So work on that car your restoring or house Reno or becoming the ultimate Dominator in your chosen sport. Something physical and tangible so you can see the progress is generally best.
Thanks for the help man. I have a lot going on and I think that’s a good idea as I can focus on getting a couple things done that I need to.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your instincts r likely right if she's a good quality chick she's probably got a few guys in play. At least a couple of orbiters that she's giving hope to. You should be doing the same. Seriously when I met my girlfriend I had two chicks I was boning. She still whinges about that to this day three years later.

Music to my ears it means she believes that she bagged a male with higher SMV. Don't worry too much about their whinging that's just chick radio.

Just got a message from her saying she's being buying lingerie and asking me what I want her to cook for dinner.

That's what your eventually aiming for. Once you've upped your notch count and had your fill. Of course I do plenty for her too but the key point is she doesn't take it for granted

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your instincts r likely right if she's a good quality chick she's probably got a few guys in play. At least a couple of orbiters that she's giving hope to. You should be doing the same. Seriously when I met my girlfriend I had two chicks I was boning. She still whinges about that to this day three years later.

Music to my ears it means she believes that she bagged a male with higher SMV. Don't worry too much about their whinging that's just chick radio.

Just got a message from her saying she's being buying lingerie and asking me what I want her to cook for dinner.

That's what your eventually aiming for. Once you've upped your notch count and had your fill. Of course I do plenty for her too but the key point is she doesn't take it for granted
My instincts are def telling me that she has a couple other guys around. She texts but isn’t so much asking many questions so I’m just doing the same and right now there’s a couple other girls I’ve been hanging out with too. It really does help keep my mind off the one.

Sounds like you have things figured out pretty well. If they ask about if you’re dating anyone else, is it ok to tell them the truth?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best to be covert rather than overt. Keeps more options in play.

If she asks directly just tell her she worries too much & that you are enjoying your time with her. If she continues to push then pay attention. She is revealing more about herself than she knows. You can always say you are dating people as you see fit & leave it at that.

Smart people who have self respect will default to the assumption that a desirable person has options at any given time. That's wisely understanding the odds. And smart people don't freak out about it. Why? Because a self respecting person knows their own value & what they bring to the table. They don't fear the competition. They figure either the person they are dating will see their value & over time the competition falls away naturally...or they aren't a good mutual fit and they each move on to other options in the landscape.

There isn't this clingy needy "Pick Me!....Pick Me!" behavior. And if there is? That is a big red flag to watch closely.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW don't take the knocks and bruises of early dating too much to heart. It all settles down 3 months in once the girl becomes attached.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks again you all for taking the time to lend me the good advice

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get where you are coming from.

You have a lot of fear and anxiety over this not working out because you feel like you are going to have to wait a long time before you find someone you'd really be into. I'm exactly the same way, I meet someone I'm really into but without fail they are never single, I go months before anything I'd be interested in shows up and then without fail it's the same thing over again.

I say ask her out but try to put less pressure on yourself and just try to have fun with it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys could I suggest you apply my hack. I've totally given up on Aussie woman. Too big, too loud and too proud. And no you don't need to import girls. Why don't you just Target immigrant girls from a better dating pool. Asian, EE and latinas all know how to look after a man. Latinas are a bit more drama but hey you guys are young you probably need the excitement. Guaranteed there are areas around your city that are full of these ethnicities. Just go hunting there problem solved. And if you think I am full of crap which is always a possibility why don't you just go and try for yourself prove that crazy old guy wrong.

And who knows if enough Western guys vote with their d1cks and their wallets maybe our entitled princesses will start to wise up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Early days of pickup was gold. Its now retarded and you got to sift through the nonsense.

3sec rule is gold.

Assume attraction.

Always go for the make out.

Play to win. Not to lose.

At the end of the day, reward favors the brave.

Get better not bitter.

^^^

These are gems by playboys. Embody the following.

Anything beyond twenties is gross.

@31, son you should be smashing barely legal.

Dinner is phaghotree. Its not cheap. It's long. A lot of women won't ****kkk after eating or could fart during. Lol it happens to my buddy. He still finished lololol

You want to bounce locations. A chick in her twenties, early side suggested a change of scenery. Both times, it was just a walk by a park or a beach. This is gold.

The IOIs of early stage pickup is genius.

After three, you phase shift into escalation. If she pulls back, you can apologise, pump the breaks, and start over.

Pick casual hang > dinner etc. Anything that looks beta bucks.

Coffee, tea, drinks etc are gold. Inexpensive as well.

After about a decade +/- of game in between life, biz, flings, etc its like a sixth sense for when to push, pull or simply #nextSet!

Abundance mindset is gold. I pull. Leave as I never stay over nor for I let women sleep over. I will run sets on my way home even if I nerd to go into fast food places just because the street is dead.

Really, burn it down to the ground.

Some **** tried to say her friend's bf cannot do better because she swallows.

He's a bit older then you. When I said he can always date younger, jimmies were rustled. Lulz be had.

Women are delusional.

Put work in son. SMV craters it's game over. If you cultivate being the man, that guy, playboy, spin plates, no commitment, you set pace.

I **** on first dates should be your mindset.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys could I suggest you apply my hack. I've totally given up on Aussie woman. Too big, too loud and too proud. And no you don't need to import girls. Why don't you just Target immigrant girls from a better dating pool. Asian, EE and latinas all know how to look after a man. Latinas are a bit more drama but hey you guys are young you probably need the excitement. Guaranteed there are areas around your city that are full of these ethnicities. Just go hunting there problem solved. And if you think I am full of crap which is always a possibility why don't you just go and try for yourself prove that crazy old guy wrong.

And who knows if enough Western guys vote with their d1cks and their wallets maybe our entitled princesses will start to wise up.
Women are adaptive whereas men are maladaptive.

Evolutionary biology, women are hardwired to war bride. They are remorseless murdering thru child. They will cucks a hubby. They will feel no remorse. It's that solipsism rollo talks about.

Hypergamy and pro choice is an accurate portrayal of sociopathy. There's a inhuman approach and perspective by female nature. The same woman who made vows will cucks a man who nolonger is her ideal.

As for immigrants, the women are no better than western or aussie girls. They will be no better or worse only dependent upon circumstances and will act accordingly. Ask Western men who marry foreign women. After a green card, hypergamy will kick off as will bulking season.

I am a fan if peterson but, there's limits to his content. The push for male responsibility is key but the lack of male authority is telling.. Before a man takes ownership, the first thing to follow is authority. The expectation is to male responsibility without authority. The reason is to keep society from collapsing.

With that said, the move is to be a free thinker, and to evolve. Set pace. I lead. She follows or next. Furthermore, in a society that pedals single mom's and *****s but, make responsibility for the poor lifestyle choices women make, its beyond absurd. Laughable at best.

The reframe is not dating women who are *****s. No. Marriage or single mom's. Not in the mood, low sex drive /lobidio, etc equals next!

Only entertaining feminine and submissive. Only pursuit of top form SMV.

Anything but is practice and Netflix and chill.

Step game up fellas. Own the reframe. Never talk TRP IRL. Covert. Black ops. Vague. Ambiguity. Always aloof. Nonchalant. Spin plates till dead or d falls off.