Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kind of friend zoned? But she acts like she likes me but not enough...

Snowfoxx

Reaction score
I know a girl who I've known for years now. I've never been able to meet her in person because she lives in California and I've always lived in Florida so she was always too far. She was calling me every single day at one point but I guess I got tired of things not going anywhere and started giving strong hints that I want more and she didn't bite, so I just lost interest. For example, I asked if she wants a BF and said not really which was enough for me to back off some and everything pointed to "I like talking to you and I am slightly into you but not enough to want you or open up to you more." she used to call me every day for about two months, and sleep on the phone all night with me every night. If the call dropped, she'd call back and not even say anything, just go back to sleep.

I'm a truck driver now so I would be able to meet her easily, I can just go see her, but she's also "too scared" to meet me in person. Also, I don't go to Cali anymore and won't for a while so I can't even try to meet her.

All of this has made me loose interest in her and when I realized i won't be going to Cali anymore I started to through technique out the window and say things that might make her like me even less but would verify if she likes me and she certainly is not too attracted to me... Because of she were, she wouldn't just "waste" all my time, she'd want more with me.

I felt my time being wasted that's why I got more aggressive with trying to figure out if she calls me all the time because she likes me or because she's bored and like my time.

We've been talking much less lately.

I saw a post on her snapchat of her kissing a guy she met online but lived closer to her...all I can think is "but your not afraid to meet him, lol." He's more her type, into pop rap culture. I'm not (she's white, I'm black, the guy is black) I'm just trying to get my life together, so I understand her not liking me.

But why the heck would a girl know I like her, because I asked her to be my gf before and she said no and then stopped talking to me for months and then started talking to me almost literally 24/7 and now she just sends me a little messages of memes to make sure we're sill friends... I don't understand this crap lol.

Have a similar situation with another girl who I've made out with multiple times but she get really cold really fast and stops talking to me for months and only considers me a friend (which is what I want, but also want her affection)

Also sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

What am I doing wrong besides talking to girls who are into guys who aren't like me... I mean, I can't seem to find a girl who's interested in me fr and I'm lonely and just starting to decide to not let new women into my like and do everything alone until I'm in a much better position in life...

Thanks guys, (please don't reply to call me a simp lol)

Ps. She didn't say no, she said "idk" multiple times in a smag way when I asked her then got a bf right after when she said "no"... She said it indirectly... So she's never tolde she didn't like me, just never told me she did. I guess she doesn't want confrontation because she actually doesn't but wants me as a friend. I'm not going to talk to her anymore honestly.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in a position where meeting lots of women isn't the status quo. That's why you ascribe so much value to her as an individual. She isn't special. She's just a chick you find attractive and want to bang. She doesn't perceive you as an alpha/viable option to have sex with.

Why? Probably because you're so far away that you may just as well live in Europe. You're not even real to her. It's like talking to an avatar in an online game. And as far as the alpha part is concerned: the fact that you put so much energy and thought into texting her and talking to her on the phone all night, shows her that you don't have any other options. This makes you extremely unattractive to her.

That's why she doesn't even give a f*ck when posting a Snapchat story with another guy. She has her cake and eats it too.

Snowfoxx

Reaction score
Why? Probably because you're so far away that you may just as well live in Europe. You're not even real to her.
That's why I was making it a priority to meet her in person. Without that, it's a waste of time and she doesn't show enough interest or effort in meeting me so I'm kind of just forgetting about the whole thing.

the fact that you put so much energy and thought into texting her and talking to her on the phone all night, shows her that you don't have any other options

I know I shouldn't but I'm "too nice" and I feel bad when I have nothing to do but drive all day and I said OK gtg ttyl and she sounds all sad and stuff. I have an issue caring how women feel when I know the end result of my "kindness"...or "weakness?" idk which it is.

Im not interested in her enough to keep entertaining her after this ****.

... But I guess this is the result, but it's true, I have no one else really because it's hard to meet women because I have no free time nor permanent living place, I'm all over, literally. So I started telling her I'm going to listen to my podcast and stuff because I really was getting sick of her taking up all my... Free time lol.

Thanks for the input! That was super helpful with putting things better into perspective. She's very beautiful and fermenine but it doesn't matter if I can't make a real move.

She even "mistakely" let me see her entire underboob lol, and she preservative. Idk what to make of her besides she kinda likes me, but I'm inconvient af... And I'd meet her to have sex with her but she wants more...so it isn't working and I have no one else to talk to besides friends so for now, until I find a local driving job, it is what it is unless she decides to fly to FL and see me which is a hysterical Idea at this point honestly.

I was blue pill just a year ago so this is all new to me, not being her plaything and stuff.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit giving her attention and next time say no to any long distance prospects. Nothing good comes from attention wh0res, especially ones that are far away. Next and forget. Don't invest in anymore than you already have. End it now.

If you're willing to drive from FL to CA to meet a gal, you need to get your head checked too.

Snowfoxx

Reaction score
Quit giving her attention and next time say no to any long distance prospects.
I agree

If you're willing to drive from FL to CA to meet a gal, you need to get your head checked too.
I'm an over the road truck driver so I've been to California multiple times delivering and picking up loads, and I usually pass by her city and can reach her house 20 minutes from the truck stop. Your right, I would need to get my head checked lol but it's not what your thinking. I'm not over the road anymore, that's the problem with being able to see her.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to generate more prospects my man. You are focusing on one chick that's doing nothing for you up to this point and wasted your time.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
For example, I asked if she wants a BF and said not really which was enough for me to back off
Do you want a boyfriend, oh no, I just like fcking, no not really, I don't want a fcking boyfriend, ewww, looser, you haven't even fcked me and you want to be a boyfriend, loooooooozer.

she used to call me every day for about two months, and sleep on the phone all night with me every night.
My god, what the btches do? They talk on the phone! It's true. By staying with her on the phone you become her girlfriend. Behold, once you enter the friend zone, there is no way out!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her resistance to meet could be based on some misrepresentation. The photos you've seen could be older or angled so that you're not seeing a true body form representation. Meeting in person would expose any falsehoods.

I'm not saying that this is the case, but it's something to consider.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you're wasting your time talking and giving attention to a bunch of attention whoars. The first girl you mention is totally full of sheet - she has all day and all night to talk on the phone but she doesn't want to meet in person.

The best way to avoid these kinds of situations is to not spend time chatting with women online. Ask them to meet up and if the don't want to, ditch them and find someone that actually wants to meet.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to generate more prospects my man. You are focusing on one chick that's doing nothing for you up to this point and wasted your time.
Exactly how does the interaction affect your self image? What type of attention are you getting?)

Snowfoxx

Reaction score
Her resistance to meet could be based on some misrepresentation. The photos you've seen could be older or angled so that you're not seeing a true body form representation. Meeting in person would expose any falsehoods.

I'm not saying that this is the case, but it's something to consider.
I didn't think about that, but I talk to her on video and I've seen her body (never nude) on video but that could be it. Thanks for the input.

Snowfoxx

Reaction score
Exactly how does the interaction affect your self image? What type of attention are you getting?)
I'm just getting mostly conversation. Was getting vague innuendo like she would always say "I love meat" and one time she was choking on her food so I joked with her about it and she played along. I think she was getting more and more comfortable with me but I didn't want to spend my time finding out. Ik because she's sexuslly shy (though a Undercover Freak) and she had on a crop top and layed her phone down on video chat and hovered over it doing something and she knew I was going to see her titts and I saw her whole boobs from underneath. She said i knew u were gonna see idk why I didn't that but if she wasn't comfortable with me she wouldn't have done that at all. One of those "mistakes" girls make when they want to show something but don't want be obvious.

That's the confusing sheet