Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Killing the Game - Status Update

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I wanted to give a little update on my situation lately. I'm working for a company making really good money, in an office. I am on the phone most of the day. I work with a bunch of women and they all know me. Probably have 100-175 women in the office. I've spoken to just about every single one.
They coined a nickname for me, which I cannot decide if it's good or bad - "Ken Doll". They say it's because my face looks like a model's. So good in that sense.
But I make them all laugh. I'm pretty unleashed now. I'm feeling the best I ever have in my life: confident, sexy, masculine, never scared of anything. I'm about 191lbs and 11% BF. Strong af. My face has gotten sharper and jaw wider since last year. I'm finally becoming a man.
There have been a couple women already come on to me at work. I had to turn them down because a) I'm not trying to date anyone at an offce job and b) I have a girlfriend at the moment. Which is going very very well. She is a good girl who I trust as much as I can. Very lady like, appreciative, sweet, horny, all the good stuff.

Life is good friends! I'm about to move out of this house into my own place. I want to mention that I implement DJ ideas into my life, but don't let them dictate it. I think balance is super key. I have a dj mentality on my approach to everything, but each situation is different. You have to learn how and when to act or react. This has been the most difficult thing for me over the last 5 years. When I started on my DJ journey, I almost acted like a DJ robot and acted exactly like I "should have". I wasnt too successful. I blended DJ ideas woth my personality and I've come a long way.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I started on my DJ journey, I almost acted like a DJ robot and acted exactly like I "should have". I wasnt too successful. I blended DJ ideas woth my personality and I've come a long way.
It’s about just being. You have to mold it to your own self. Be a strong person. Hard to explain really because at such an abstract idea.

It’s strange. I’ve pretty much mastered most situations in the way that you mean (I just recently figured out how to handle EXTREME cases as well actually, though THOSE I haven’t ‘mastered’ yet per se). I just need some more refinement. But you seem to be much further ahead than I am despite us being similarly aged. I’ve noticed this time and time again actually, that you can be doing better than someone in many ways, yet they’re still ahead in others. It’s like what you choose to focus on more is what’s going to be ahead. Which makes sense. But you can’t be ahead in EVERYTHING. And I wonder why this is. If it’s because you just can’t, as in humans are just incapable of it or if it’s because social pressures have gone so high that we are constantly working at a higher level in ALL things than we normally would have been several decades/centuries earlier.

Keep up the good work my dude, and watch your back. I’ve actually noticed the past few years on here that you seem to have really high highs, and really low lows. Things are either working out great and are going to get better or you’re in some really deep nearly life-crippling ****. Evil eye is a very real thing, so you don’t want people to become jealous of you. Bad vibes everywhere will take down even the toughest people, let me tell you. That’s something that I realized the past several months. If things start heading south again (which they very likely can if past experiences are anything to go by), then you need to get the **** out. I’m telling you, just leave. You may want to try and fix things at first, but if you find that problems are just EVERYWHERE, then it’s time to just leave. At least until the storm passes anyway. Take a step back and look at your life objectively, then plan your exit strategy.

I’m not telling you all of this to scare you be pessimistic or anything, but I’m just letting you know that next time things start turning bad, they’ll happen when you least expect it. I could explain further, but I think you get the gist. I made it through some major **** myself a while ago, and my brother no less than a month ago. We’re both very strong people, and tough too, him more so than me just naturally. When **** hit us though, we had no choice but to try and handle it. We couldn’t leave. Staying afloat and just trying to survive took a really big mental toll on me. You can even read some of my posts from 8-16 months ago and you could see what I mean. I’m just now starting to recover. It really drained us and just tired us out. Same with my bro. But the thing is, I could not have done this by myself. Something pulled me out and eased my life. When stuff went down for my brother, I had to pull him out and do the same. What I’m saying is, you cannot do it alone. Not anymore, not nowadays. When the current is strong against you, it’s best to just leave.

Glad things are going well for you man, and be careful.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working for a company making really good money, in an office. I am on the phone most of the day.
Are you the Wolf of Wall Street?

Seriously, congratulations on your current good fortunes.
Regarding DoubleGreatest's comments about high highs and low lows, I think that's part of the maturing process. Those hills and valleys tend to get flattened out and filled in as life goes on. I try to stay on a pretty even keel, and it's gotten easier as I've gotten older.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@spred You're like @ImTheDoubleGreatest! was saying; the jealous one. I don't have a whole lot of time to be on SS and I like to post status reports to some of my buddies on here and other members who know me. Whether it's positive or nevative. I've been a member for about 4 years. I've matured so much since then. Maybe you see it as bragging, I see it as giving back hope to the community that life can get better no matter who you are and where you come from.

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! That was such an awesome reply man. Thank you so very much, I took a lot away from what you said. You hit the nail on the head. I have been even keeled for the past 6 months or so. I'm finally figuring sh!t out. I'll go back and read your posts. I'm glad things are working out for you and your bro is getting past whatever crap went down for him. PM me and let's talk about it.

@zekko Same sentiments to you as with ITDG; thank you very much. You are one of the more knowledgeable members here whom I've looked up to since joining. My life has been really steady. I'm getting promoted at this job, found a high quality woman, saving money, staying "sober", and finding my true self.
I wish I was Jordan Bel smoking crack! Lol jk. I'm living in Dallas working for a large online company about to be a supervisor.

@Atom Smasher Precisely! Haha I miss speaking to you Atom. You are my favorite poster on this website and my respect for you is never ending. Thanks for being awesome.

I was going to add what I have going for me:
A girlfriend, exclusive (who I really enjoy as a person, in bed, and supporting)
Ripped physique at the heaviest weight I have been
Best legal job I've had an about to advance internally
Great friends
Money saved
Good living arrangement
No debt / bad credit / bad renters history
Cut my crazy mother off
Happiness

I have to give a lot of credit to SoSuave and a lot of the OG members. Love you all

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother glad to hear things are going well for you. An important piece of advice I will give you is to invest as much money as possible into diversified holdings...if your job has a 401K take advantage of the full match, its free money and the way compound interest works over time can really speed up your retirement process.

I so wish I had listened to the advice I am giving you now when i was your age...I would be retired by now. It is not unrealistic to retire by age 40 simply by investing money consistently every month and letting compound interest and the average return on investment of 8-12% per year do the rest. When the stock market eventually crashes invest as much money as possible into mutual funds with solid returns year over year...those will always rebound eventually and you can buy up a lot more shares when it is really low than when its high.

Right now I am investing 10% into a 401K with a company match of 6% at my job, have a Roth IRA where I am investing $75 a week and have a fundrise REIT account where I am investing $450/month. I am playing catch up right now for what I didnt so in my 20's. At current levels with average returns I will be retiring at 63 with almost $3 million. Compound interest, return on investment and dividend reinvestment over long periods of time do wonders.

Dont be me...you have the chance to be retired by 40 if you do things right. I hope you take the advice and run with it. Life is too short to waste setting an alarm clock for someone else.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 Absolutely. They have a 401k. How much should I put in? I make around $500 a week. It's not the greatest money but for the job and how much it will be when i move up. It is a place where a career is available, even for someome came with an entry level job. I'm happy.

Thank you the advice. I WILL take it. PM me a bit more info, if you would? :)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 Absolutely. They have a 401k. How much should I put in? I make around $500 a week. It's not the greatest money but for the job and how much it will be when i move up. It is a place where a career is available, even for someome came with an entry level job. I'm happy.

Thank you the advice. I WILL take it. PM me a bit more info, if you would? :)
You should invest at least as much as they match to take advantage of as much free money as you can get.

Also I highly recommend signing up for a service like Blooom which will balance your 401K based on the settings you give them and your goals. It has made a big difference for me in the past year...it does cost $10 a month but its well worth it IMO.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also in realtion to money, paying less money for something on a monthly basis is just as good as making that amount more on a monthly basis. Actually even better since that's real after tax dollars you are saving versus before tax dollars of you made that amount more.

So for instance here are some examples.

- Get a credit card that gives you 5% cash back on purchases and use that instead of a debit card for your purchases. At the end of the month, pay it off and you'll get free money to use every month by doing nothing other than changing your method of payment.

- use IPTV + VPN instead of cable or dish for TV...these can cost as little at $10 a month for thousands of channels and movies and the VPN prevents your IP service provider from knowing what you are doing so they can't slow it down. This saves at least $50-100 a month.

- shop around for the best and lowest price cell phone plan. Since people are on Wi-Fi 80-90% of the time now, in most cases it matters very little how strong signals are unless you live in the boondocks. Most people can save at least $20-50 a month off their bill simply by choosing one of the pay as you go providers that are owned by tbe major carriers anyway.

- never buy a brand new vehicle. New vehicles depreciate a huge amount the secons you drive it off the lot. Instead buy a car that is reliable and able to get you from point A to point B for many years after you pay it off. You will save hundreds a month on a car payment. Case in point, I have a car i bought in 2003 that I still drive and we paid off the other car 3 years ago and still drive it. Haven't had a car payment in over 3 years now. That's big money you can then turn around and invest every month.

- buy food at the store and cook it instead of going out to eat every day. Dont waste money buying stuff like coffee every morning from a place when you can simply buy a huge can of coffee and make it at home to go. This can also save hundreds a month.

- clothes shopping...go to places like TJ Maxx or Marshalls where they sell name brand items that have very very minor imperfections that are completely unnoticeable. Instesd of paying $50 or 60 dollars for an item you'll be paying $20 or 30...I LOVE TJ Maxx...I've gotten quite a few very nice arricles of clorhing there for super low prices. I know people who regularly go to thrift stores as well and pick up nice clothes for pennies on the dollar...some with tags still on them.

I so wish I had listened to this advice I am giving you now when I was your age. Its the and advice my parents gave me but i was too stupid to listen at the time.

Look, I am not saying to save every penny you get and never spend anything on yourself. All I'm saying is that a lot of people would do really well to see what it is they are actually spending their money on and then decide if its really needed or if they could use that for something else. I still buy things I want, but i am ALWAYS looking at ways I can get it for less whether that is to take advantage of sales, waiting until I csn het a better deal, etc..

In short, do what other people your age won't NOW so that in 20 years you'll be able to do what other people your age CAN'T.

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I wanted to give a little update on my situation lately. I'm working for a company making really good money, in an office. I am on the phone most of the day. I work with a bunch of women and they all know me. Probably have 100-175 women in the office. I've spoken to just about every single one.
They coined a nickname for me, which I cannot decide if it's good or bad - "Ken Doll". They say it's because my face looks like a model's. So good in that sense.
But I make them all laugh. I'm pretty unleashed now. I'm feeling the best I ever have in my life: confident, sexy, masculine, never scared of anything. I'm about 191lbs and 11% BF. Strong af. My face has gotten sharper and jaw wider since last year. I'm finally becoming a man.
There have been a couple women already come on to me at work. I had to turn them down because a) I'm not trying to date anyone at an offce job and b) I have a girlfriend at the moment. Which is going very very well. She is a good girl who I trust as much as I can. Very lady like, appreciative, sweet, horny, all the good stuff.

Life is good friends! I'm about to move out of this house into my own place. I want to mention that I implement DJ ideas into my life, but don't let them dictate it. I think balance is super key. I have a dj mentality on my approach to everything, but each situation is different. You have to learn how and when to act or react. This has been the most difficult thing for me over the last 5 years. When I started on my DJ journey, I almost acted like a DJ robot and acted exactly like I "should have". I wasnt too successful. I blended DJ ideas woth my personality and I've come a long way.
Can you tell me what kind of workouts you do? I’m like 20%bf I think.

What’s weird is that every time I’m naked with a girl, she tells me I have a nice body. I think I’m scrawny af. It happened again when I was with this Asian girl

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you tell me what kind of workouts you do? I’m like 20%bf I think.

What’s weird is that every time I’m naked with a girl, she tells me I have a nice body. I think I’m scrawny af. It happened again when I was with this Asian girl
Right now I'm doing three day splits and have been for a while. I'm up to 190lbs at 11% ish BF. Looking quite good, really big looking but I don't aim for strength. I'll give you a baseline of my 3 days right now.

Day 1 - Legs
Squats - 1 Lightweight set, 1 medium weight set, 3-5 HEAVY weight sets (1-3 rep max), 5 sets of medium weight 5x5 pause reps, and 1-2 more sets of leight weight high rep (15-20 reps)
Deadlifts (I do sumo) - 1 Lightweight set, 2 medium weight, 3 heavy weight
Leg press - Go heavy and high reps. I usually put 8-10 plates on each side for 8-15 reps. Do 4-5 sets. Change foot placement each set.
Leg extension - 3 sets
Superset
Lying leg curls - 3 sets
Calf raises (switch up from seated to standing every workout) - 5 sets of 20-30 reps

Day 2 - Arms and Shoulders
EZ bar curls - 3 sets of 10-15 reps SUPERSET Overhead tricep press 3 sets 10-15 reps SUPERSET seated military press 3 sets 10-15 reps. I usually start out with the military press on this superset.
Reverse grip curls 3 s 10-15 r SUPERSET incline dumb bell skull crushers 3 s 10-15 r SUPERSET dumb bell side laterals 3 s 12-20 r
Hammer curls (heavy) 3 s 8-12 r SUPERSET skullcrushers 3 s 10-12 r SUPERSET reverse dumb bell flyes 3 s 12-20 r
Preacher curls 3 s 10-15r SUPERSET tricep rope pushdown 3 s 8-15 r SUPERSET side lateral machine 3 s 12-20 r
Zottman curls 3 s 8-12 r SUPERSET rope skullcrushers 3 s 10-15 r SUPERSET face pulls 3 s 10-20 r
Any rope / cable curl variation 3 s 8-15 r SUPERSET overhead tricep rope press 3 s 10-15 r SUPERSET rope front raises 3 s 12-20 r

Day 3 - Chest & Back
Rack Pulls 4 sets 5 - 15 reps SUPERSET dumb bell bench 4 s 10-15 r
Incline Dumb bell press 3 s 10-15 r SUPERSET bent over BB rows 3 s 10 r
Cable flyes 21's (7 reps at high angle, 7 reps middle angle, 7 reps low angle) 3 s 21 r SUPERSET medium grip lat pull down 3 s 10-15 r
Low to high cable flyes 3 s 15 r SUPERSET seated cable rows 3 s 10-15 r
Incline plate press 3 s 15 r SUPERSET dumb bell pullovers 3 s 10 r
Any chest fly machine 3 s 10-15 r SUPERSET straight arm pullsdowns 3 s 15+ r
Assisted Pull Ups 3 s 10 r SUPERSET dips 3 s 10-15r

I do this for 6 days a week and take 1 day off. Work your way uo to this volume. I get so sweaty during these workouts it isnt funny. You will definitely feel it burning calories. If youre still not at the bodyfat you want do some fasted sprints and adjust your diet.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some good advice about money here from Marmel. Living within your means is an important life skill that many young people have to learn the hard way. It doesn't matter how much you make if you blow it all on shiny toys, and especially payments on shiny toys. I've always had a vehicle, but never had a car payment in my life. Unless it is producing income, you never, ever want to finance a depreciating asset.

Glad to see you doing well, KofP. Keep up your guard at work. You have a target on your back for sexual harassment accusations. In fact, they are the ones already harassing you. If you were an attractive blonde woman and they called you "Barbie," that would be textbook harassment. But it's ok to do to a man. Don't flirt even the smallest bit, or let any woman there think you are leading her on, lest she become jaded and vindictive.