Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kill that desperation!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very,very excellent and wonderful posts here.I have read many posts at this topic and I think I should bow down to Pook for such a great article using his knowledge.

I am really impressed with hs Prince Charming article and I said it's true.About what Chrisf1 said,I say it is possible for women to approach you and we just sit like a rock in bars and nightclubs.Wanna know how?Use Wayne Ross's method and I gurantee you will be approach by women.

What survivor said is true too.Average guys could have difficulty in picking up women because of their looks but they master the art of pleasing conversation in order to succeed with women.Therefore,I think every DJ should master it if they want extreme success with women.!

------------------------
My techniques and skills are leanrt through the difficult way.I used TMC(Tin Moon Chan) to succeed with women and if I can do it,why not you!.Trust your inner voice and have faith in yourself and success will shower you like rain!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wayne Ross is the author of the pickupmagic book.He has written 3 books which could be considered the best selling books all around the world with his super methods.Use his 5 methods that he had recommended in the singles bars and women will approach you.

Ever dream of going into the bar,order your drink and just sit at the table like a rock and women will approach you?If you want this to happen,use his methods.I gurantee you it will work.Besides using his 5 methods in the bar,you can also use his "c" and "h" techniques that will make women begged you for sex.His techniques will turn you from a sex dud into a sexual superman.Use his "D" technique as well and all women will go crazy about you!

Want his secrets?Tell me and I will post his articles on this forum for people to read.!
Until then....so long

---------------------------
My techniques and skills are learnt through the difficult way.I used TMC(Tin Moon Chan) to succeed with women and if i can do it,why not you!Trust your inner voice and have faith in yourself and success will shower you like rain!

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh*t!!!!!

The best thread I've ever read...this one is DEFINITELY going to my hall of fame...

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yeah, Intermediate DON Juaner, can you please post those threads too?

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yes! I'd love to see these articles.

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook women are afraid, I think, to approach me.I have used The Prince Charming method many times.I am using something identical for like six years now and I don't know, I guess I'm a big loser, but I still have no results.I think it's like a disease now: even if I want to show I'm interested in the female I can't.I am suffering from my own succes.I'm like a homosexual man.I still am heterosexual though.I'm not expecting an answer but I want to show you that there is an extreme form to this.So be careful guys.

It's been a while since you've written the article but what do you mean with the "when a girl offers me a drink" part?Should we just say "No!"

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how to change your mind states.. i mean what do u do to creep the negative thoughts off??
how to re-activate ur mind again...
i really feel bad cz i've chitchatted with lots of gals the day before yes in a great way n suddnely i do think that i can't chitchatt with any gal ,that all the info r erased from ma mind etc.. what shall i do??
cz i know it's just a state of mind...
ps i don't want the bad outcome plz

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this thread still doing here!?

Well, since its up, might as well add to it!

What stockholder says will be in italics, what the Pook Man says will be in bold; this is all for your reading pleasure and paid by support from viewers like you.

Pook women are afraid, I think, to approach me. (Why do you think women will ever approach a MAN!? Women don't approach! Men approach!) I have used The Prince Charming method many times.I am using something identical for like six years now and I don't know, I guess I'm a big loser, (If you think you are, then you become it.) but I still have no results.I think it's like a disease now: even if I want to show I'm interested in the female I can't. (Why not!? Prince Charming isn't afraid to show interest in a female.) I am suffering from my own succes.

Women are social animals, much more so then men. Do you have a large group of friends and associates? Do you have 'social outings' usually?

There's a fine line between SHOWING your interest and TELLING her your interest. TELL her, such as in a poem, "How I love thee! Let me count the ways..." and, as we all know, women will run to the hills! But if you SHOW your interest, such as talking and asking for her phone number, asking her out, you'll get ahead.

But you've gotta cast those social webs. Look at players! The instant a girl of liking comes into their site, they're off to her in three seconds chatting her up, trying to entertain her. (There's a difference between 'hitting on' and talking. Don't 'hit', girls will smell the agenda. Just be fun.) Go to clubs. Go to dances. Go to organizations. The Prince Charming is good for keeping interest and not letting yourself be walked over, but you've got to start contact somehow. Usually once you have a girlfriend, the snowball begins to become an avalanche, and (I think guys here have noticed) once you have a girlfriend ALL the other girls become much more interested IN YOU.

That's my take on it. Are you utilizing yourself as you should? OR are you waiting for girls to realize how great you are and to come to you already?

Think of a salesman. First, he makes friendly contact. Then, he goes for the sale. Finally, he does the 'take it or leave it' type price, full of confidence (this is why there are no 'nice' salesmen). You've got to make the friendly contact and go for the sale, else the third part won't mean anything.

What would happen if the salesman just sat there thinking, "My product is GREAT! They will come TO ME!" That salesman would be all alone! You must sample your product; how else do you expect women to know your great?

It seems like most guys are caught in two types, those who are awesome in relationships but bad at catching girls, and those who are good at catching girls but horrible at relationships. It sounds like you're in the first group (its much harder for the second group to go to the first group then vice versa. You're in luck.).

-------------------
Behind all the talk, what is the essence of the 'nice guy'? It is a guy who wishes he was a girl.

Seriously! I hear nice guys say all the time, "Why do I have to ask her out? Why can't she ask me out?" Because YOU are the MAN. And the MAN is to take initiative.

Women want a MAN, not a girly guy. Quit being passive and seize the day. Nice guys need to utilize themselves and spread their mack down.

How do you do this?

It's not going to happen in a day so please don't get disapointed with early failures. It will happen in time.

-Quit being so sensitive! (Being AWARE is good, such as aware of your girlfriend's feelings, but don't be so sensitive. There is a time to be sweet and buttery with your feelings, but she must bring it out. Don't vomit your emotions on her; it's gross! Show, don't tell your feelings except on rare occasions.)

-Expect success! (Nice guys are often pessimistic and their failures are mostly a result of self-fullfilling prophecy. Some guys, which I confess I am one, actually fear success. We think, "If I ask her out and she says yes, THEN what?" Since we don't want or fear Step 5, we opt out on Step 1 and create our own failures for us. Stop it!)

-Acknoledge your sexuality! (How would you feel taking off your shirt surrounded by beautiful women? Not comfortable? WHY!? You say, "But Pook, she will see my scrawny body with my scrawny chicken thin arms and my bony ribs!" Eww! Put some muscle on and make yourself physically fit to go shirtless around women. If you're not comfortable about your body, why the heck would a woman desire it or you?

How would you feel being trapped with several women that you HAD to talk to for several hours? Would you be comfortable? If not, WHY? You need to get some personality, for that is what women want even more then a hard body! A fool talks about other people, a nice guy stays quiet and girly, a jerk talks about himself, but a Don Juan talks about HER. Make her the object of the conversation and she'll love it because you are discussing the most important subject in the universe: HER!

If you're not comfortable in either of these situations, you need to self actualize yourself a bit more. Remember that confidence is not a guy thinking, "Confidence!" in his head, it is simply feeling GREAT about life and COMFORTABLE in what you do. The word confidence does not even spring into your mind. Love life and life will love you.)

I was a nice guy. I'm sure most of us were nice guys at some point in our lives. Unfortunately, no one taught us that being a nice guy was bad, we simply realized this when all the jerks had chicks when we could hug only air.

So what's the process of growing out of a nice guy?

Nice Guyius Maximus Wishes he was a girl, that girls would ask him out. Will not confront. Extremely sensative, extremely emotional, easily infatuated. Wants to marry the girl after the first date.

Bitter Guy Realization of the nice guy being last but still unable to fully embrace reality. This guy is realizing that what he thought was never reality and will never be reality. Bitter guy ends when he understands that it is time to act like a MAN then a girly boy.

Decent Guy Still not able to utilize himself fully, still unable to fully propel his personality. Yet, he is now able to control his feelings. He stops getting easily infatuated, he stops telling the girl how his feelings. He understands the Romance Game now, and is observing everything so he can jump in and play too. It's only a matter of time before he becomes...

Neat Guy He has become comfortable with women, with even approaching women some of the time. Yet, still, he doesn't have that charm, that knack. If he keeps trying (i.e. getting rejected) he will eventually become...

Good Guy Yes! This is what the girls are looking for. Men make towers, women cast webs. While men are stimulated through our eyes (such as in, "Mmmm... Hot chick!"), women are stimulated through their ears, through social contact ("He is so cool, fun, and smart!"). Good guys charm naturally; it requires no effort.

--Unfortunately, many former nice-guys don't get past their insecurity. They realize the methods but not the inner core. They begin to swing to the opposite extreme...--

Jerk Cares about only one thing... His charm has deteriorated due to him taking things for granted (his looks, his confidence, all pulling in chicks).

The Player Everything revolves around sex. The Player will do everything possible to obtain it short of force, from mind games, to hypnosis, all his intellect goes into the task of getting girls. You might ask, "What is wrong with this?" All their time and energy could have gone into their talents and skills so that they could fulfill their potential in life. My term for the player is 'pu$$y-whipped'. The player must have many women because he is afraid he cannot be loved by one.

It's all in your mind, every bit. Change the way you think, and the world will seemingly change around you, for as you think you shall become!

(Done ranting.)

------------------
Pook
"As you think, you shall become."
"Men will be nice when nice guys get laid."

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think im lucky then to bring this thread again.ur reply pook was adorable
i really like ur way but i still have 2 things to say:

1-i thought it was all states of mind..
is confidence really not one of those??
2- how to change the way u think if it's negative....

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am somewhere in between "Decent guy" and "Neat guy." I do approach women and talk to them, but I still feel like it requires a lot of effort and energy on my part. It's something that just doesn't come naturally for me. I discovered this site approximately seven months ago and come to it so often that I've acquired the title of "Master Don Juan". But I feel like I should really be further along than I am at this point. Do you agree?

I've said before that I aspire to be a player, but after reading your definition, I realize that this is not necesssarily a positive thing. I'm really not looking for sex right now, I just want to go out and have a good time with a girl. Your thread brings up a good point that there is a major difference between a "nice guy" and a "good guy". And maybe it's possible than even though girls prefer a jerk to a nice guy, they'd still rather be with a good guy. That's an interesting distinction. I think instead of the title "Master Don Juan" under my name, it should say "Aspiring Good Guy". That would definitely be more accurate!

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi HB_Hunter!

I think we place WAY too much emphasis on confidence. C'mon, do we REALLY think that a chick goes, "Wow! He is CONFIDENT! This means I dump my boyfriend and do everything he asks!" Hah!

Rather then thinking 'confidence' think "Loving Life!" Quit walking on eggshells! Stop being shy! "But Pook, the girls scare me." Oh, you girly man! What do you have to be scared from HER? What, you think she's going to rape you or something? "But Pook, she might... REJECT... me!" Why should you worry about that? Just go to the next girl! (Be glad you are the MAN. You can go from girl to girl, get rejected over and over again. However, the girl must sit on the log and wait and wait and wait for Mr. Right to pop up.)

One thing I noticed when I was purging all the Nice Guyius from my system was that I thought way too much. It's like you meet the chick, the chick seems to like you, and you go, "Imagine what wonderful children we'd have! I think I'll name my first son after Pook!!!" This is thinking WAY too much, rather then going with the flow and having fun. Now I stopped thinking how people percieve me and just decided to have fun. They like this. They love this. Why? I'm letting my natural self come out. No mental games, no thinking "Omigoodness, how did the 'blow job' parretn go again!?" And guess what! If she does like me, she likes me for me, not for my pattern or for my 'neg hit'. This is true satisfaction.

Confidence is definetely a state of mind, but quit thinking confidence as some cosmic holy grail of the Don Juan quest. Just focus on feeling great, having fun, and (all) people will want to be with you, especially the girls. After all, girls just want to have fun. If you're not fun, why would she want to be with you?

Note: EVERY SINGLE girl I ask, in what they are looking for in a guy, are two things, SMART and FUN. You're smart already because you're at this webpage. Now just be fun! You can't 'work' at this, you just have to feel comfortable. You could look like a gargoyle but if you're fun and smart, she will go for you.

How do you change your negative mind? Simple! Just place $20 in an envelope and mail it to Pook Place, 1010101 Pookster Drive. If that doesn't work, take Anti-Dump's advice and give up girls for a month and immerse yourself in a hobby or whatever makes you happy. (The purpose is not getting you a chick. The purpose is getting you happy. Happiness is the most attractive quality a guy can have.)

Ever notice that chicks come on to you when chicks are the furthest thing from your mind? It's as if they can tell, that females have some telepathic link they can do (and will never tell us about). They don't want guys on the prowl (why shy/insecure and hitting doesn't exactly work). Talk to her and think ANYTHING but sex for if you think of sex, her telapathic radar will go off and you'll be stuck on this forum again talking to Pook in the Tips section rather then having fun with her.

Krd said, I think I am somewhere in between "Decent guy" and "Neat guy." I do approach women and talk to them, but I still feel like it requires a lot of effort and energy on my part. It's something that just doesn't come naturally for me. I discovered this site approximately seven months ago and come to it so often that I've acquired the title of "Master Don Juan". But I feel like I should really be further along than I am at this point. Do you agree?

I think you're doing fine already! Remember, most males go through THEIR ENTIRE LIVES as nice guys. Women want nice guys... when they hit their 30s and want to 'settle down'. You're already changing the way you think and your life will change because of it. There's no way you're going to be a Master Don Juan in 7 months. Notice the changes already and keep pushing your limits. (You're approaching girls! A nice guy would never do this... The nice guy would go, "I want HER to pick ME up." Notice how pathetic that seems now?)

Chicks WANT you to approach them. Do I mean approaching them with huge eyes, your tongue hanging out slobbering, and your face all pale? NO! Girls can sense your desire. Go desireless! Just chat and have fun with ALL girls like everyone else. If you're interested in one, then show it (Lord forbid, don't ever tell it. Show, don't tell).

If you want to be a player, then go for it. Don't let Pook stand in your way. It's just that I see the players as just as insecure as the nice guys, with the exception that they are getting laid. It's fun to go on pickupguide.com and read all these posts analyzing everything about female behavior, all the mental games, all the patterns, all the hypnosis, etc. After thinking, "Geez, get a life!" I realize these are smart people. Imagine if they invested their time in their skills and talents rather then wasting it constantly chasing girls. They would fulfill their potential and (I believe) be much happier in life.

If you want to be a nice guy or a player, go for it. But I think you'd be much happier being the Good Guy. The lay guides usually don't mention how many times the guy initially gets blown off, but why have dozens of insecure girls when you can have a secure and accomplished WOMAN?

Now its time for me to go and and find Pook chick. (I wonder what'd happen if I called her that, hehe)
http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi/37_dating_girl.html <---------- READ THIS NOW

------------------
Pook
"As you think, you shall become."
"Men will be nice when nice guys get laid."

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now wait a min.I couldn't agree hundred percent with what Pook just said.Correct,what he said mostly are true.However,he denies that we MALES could be pickedup by women.I can see that there are ways for men to be picked up by women.

And I don't think nice guys are the people who dream of being picked up.I think everyone wishes to be approached and we could sit down and relax while women do the job.That's not impossible.It's possible here.
For examples in bars,Looks are very important and without good looks,you can say bye bye.However,if you have a unique method to go after women,they are willing to settle for an unusual guy.

Don't believe me,go to my post article "Technique to get women in bars" Guranteed without rejection.As ChrisF1 said,he was asking me to post one of Wayne Ross's method.So I posted one of his articles with his authority.Believe me,he has guaranteed me that his methods and techniques are powerful that when you used it,women will picked you up.

Go and have a look.It works like hell.And pls don't scoff at the simplicity of his method.If you have any doubts or feel that his method is lame,pls tell me in my post section.I will not reply to any other users comments on this post anymore other than my own thread.Thank You!

R

RKusanagi

It would be cool if you posted the articles here man, i'm sure it would help...

Osaki ni!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Pook,I've got a question here.Just ignore my last post on your thread.About what other Don Juaners had said,'hitting' is not good as we showed up as desperate but if we don't act,we just look like a nice guy which means low confidence.

So,tell me,if you are in bars and you feel like going up to that lady and start a conversation,how would you handle the situation?If you go up and hit on her,bad sign.If you wait for her to come,that equals to Mr nice guy.How would you handle such a situation?

I got one more question.You said think of ourselves as Prince charming.Fine.However,let us say that we were once a nice guy ,what can we do to change how women see us?Let me make it more specific.For example:
"A thief that has been caught by the police will always have the bad reputation for committing that crime".Even if he has changed to become someone better and promise that he will not be a thief again,others will not accept him as they will only think that he's a thief just because he was once a thief.

The same goes for women.If we were once a nice guy,the next time they see us,they will also think that we're nice guy.So what can be done to make them change their opinion about us if they had seen us as a nice guy before.?Even if we think that we're the Great Catch,to them we're not because they think we're nice guys.So how can we show others that we're Prince Charming in this case?

Pls help.Thank You!

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Intermediate Donjuaner!

I agree with your earlier post. Women CAN pick you up (though I'd be a bit suspicious when they do). I just don't think ANY MAN should COUNT on being picked up.

The Nice Guy sits there thinking, "Please pick me up. Please pick me up. Please pick me up." No guy should COUNT on women picking him up. He must seize the day.

About what other Don Juaners had said,'hitting' is not good as we showed up as desperate but if we don't act,we just look like a nice guy which means low confidence.
Confidence! It has become that holy grail of the Don Juan quest. It is as if all Don Juan advice is given in two words, "Be Confident!" but it's not like a light switch you can simply turn on.

I've noticed about myself (and others) is that you're only truly confident when the word confidence never pops into your mind. Confidence is a state of mind, more of a comfortableness of who you are and where you are going in life.

Try going anywhere and say to yourself, "I feel happy today!" Does that instantly make you happy? Of course not. Why? Because happiness is a mindset. It's not a lightswitch you can turn on.

The same is so with confidence: "I feel confident today!" *Poof* (Pook then obtains superhuman abilities and approaches every chick he sees.)

And of course that doesn't happen. Confidence, like happiness, is a mindset. (Notice how suave guys and nice guys think different. It's all in the mind.)

(And you could say there is a difference between confidence and situational confidence. Situational confidence, I'd say, is more of getting over your shyness (i.e. fear of failing) and seize action.)

Although I'm sure many here have a different definition of hitting but I define it as coming on to a woman with blatant sexual interest.

This turns women off!

Women think (and are correct) that guys want only one thing. A woman wants to be cherished.

After all, us guys want the same. Imagine how you'd feel if women hitted on you... for sex? No, for money. You would rightly say, "Hey! Is that all you can think about, money?" It would turn you off because the person is not interested in you for you. The same applies with 'hitting on' women (women may love it because it shows they're desired, but it grows old for them fast).

Ever heard the advice of complimenting a women (of her choices like her clothes, decisions, skills, hair, etc.) but not her body? You don't go around showing your sexual interest.

Have you noticed how women act when they approach you? They ask about you, they talk to you about anything, but they dare not show their interest. They sneakily skip around it. We need to do the same.

Women, amazingly, are extremely good at detecting your interest, sexual or otherwise. If you come to them, drooling and with hungry eyes, they will know it even if you are pulling off every suave maneuver and following the Lay Guide completely.

The solution? Kill your interest, and with it desperation.

Don't just stand there and ogle, of course. Just be fun. Go in and chat but purge the interest from your mind. Trust me, you'll be much more attractive when you do (Think back to the times when women came on to you. It was always when women were the last thing on your mind.)

So,tell me,if you are in bars and you feel like going up to that lady and start a conversation,how would you handle the situation?If you go up and hit on her,bad sign.If you wait for her to come,that equals to Mr nice guy.How would you handle such a situation?
Well, bars aren't my typical thing. But its a different environment and girls go there to be hit on, so you might as well go with it. I just don't think hitting on girls (showing sexual interest) will get you that far in usual situations.

I had a friend who read this thread before he went out with several of his friends just recently. They all met this fabulous girl. Of course, his friends were practically drooling all over her, hitting on her, alluding to sex, etc. He on the other hand went in completely desireless, just had as much fun as he could with her.

Who do you think she wanted to sleep with at the end of the night?

Good guess.