“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kicked it with her over the weekend - now what?

Da Joa

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
41
What's up guys,

I'm not new to the dating game or anything, but wanted your advice on a high school type situation. I'm currently a senior, and hung out with a girl who is a grade or two below me over the weekend. We have no prior history, except knowing each other through mutual friends, and dancing with her at a club once. Never really talked to her until Sat. night.

Anyways, we go to my friend's party. I'm using C&F, kino, etc. Long story short, we end up on my friend's bed with a few other people in the room and the lights on, she's letting me stroke her hair and rub her back. While I'm doing this, she gets on the phone with her sister and asks if she can spend the night, but her sister tells her she has to be home. She gives me a hug, I say "let me get your number, we'll hang out," she says ok. Gives me the number and leaves.

I haven't called her yet, and we have the same lunch period.. I usually see her at lunch all the time, but never talked to her. She walks by with a few of her friends, and we both pretend to be in the middle of a conversation so neither one has to make the first concession by looking at the other person. Kind of hard to explain, hopefully you know what I'm talking about. Basically playing it cool, non-chalant.

You guys think I should wait to call her this weekend and take her to another party, get her over at my house, or call her on Wednesday and say we should kick it over the weekend? With younger girls, (she's either a soph or junior), I know you don't have to go through a very complicated process.. I also have another girl that is calling me this weekend and wants to hang out, who is actually hotter anyway.

Nevertheless, I'd like to see how you guys would handle this.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
There's nothing wrong with being friendly. You guys had a connection, and you could blow it all by acting uncomfortable around her. I've done it, it sucks.

Call her on Thursday to make plans for this weekend. There's nothing wrong with dating more than one girl (or five, or six - ask Lik. Just don't date two bestfriends, believe me that never turns out well).
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
yeah joa, play it cool and actually have some conversations with her every now and then at school too.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Da Joa, Kevbo and Porky both bring up good points. There has been too many occasions where i meet a girl at a party and never say sh!t at school because i'm trying to play it cool. The end result, the girl thinks i'm full of sh!t and some other dude scoops her up.
 

Da Joa

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Good points, guys.

Tomorrow, when she walks by and tries to act cool, I'll playfully throw something at her :p

Calling on Thursday sounds good.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I would definitely call her again sometime. And also, if you run into her at school, just initiate some convo. It doesn't have to be long and deep. Some simple small talk would be nice. Just try not to act weird around her anymore. From the sounds of it, it looks like she'd be more than willing to go out with you again.
 

Da Joa

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Update: Sat down with her at lunch today, talked to her and one of her friends, kept it brief, set up this weekend to hang out again. Couldn't have worked out better, good calls everyone :)
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Stop masturbating.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
lol...

Dating 5 or 6 girls (or 7 or 8 :D ) is not bad as long as they are just that. Dates. If it's not serious, as in you're not locked down with one, do whatever the hell you want.

Congratulations, I say this was an easy catch. Come your next date, don't jump into it demanding puzzy right away. Keep your cool, just have fun...

Lik
 

Da Joa

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Likretsam, what would you consider 'serious'? Making out a few times, or more? Where do you draw the line?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top