Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kicked a Tinder hoe out 10 minutes after she came through

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Just had some bad timing. Main plate showed up unannounced, got me a buncha food and sht. Luckily she texted me right when she was outside to make sure I was home and didn't walk in on me blasting this chick in a pretzel or something.

My spidey senses kicked in, I looked at my phone which was in the kitchen and saw her text. Almost flipped when she said I'm outside.

For a split second thought of just blatantly telling the girl hey you wanna just fucc. real quick but looked at her and she seemed like she wasn't ready for that.
Was thinking I might just tell the plate I'm not home but my lights were on and she mentioned food lol.

Told the chick she had to go because i just got a text that my friend's car broke down.. this bih had the nerve to say "i dont mind coming along". I told her alright go out back and wait in the alley i'll pull up with my car. so she goes and the main is on her way up.

i made sure to lock the back door and went into the bathroom and texted her "damn i got stopped by the cops just go home" lol. 2 hours later look at Tinder and she unmatched me lol

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously this chick liked you enough to come to your place, unannounced, and brought food. This is rare in this time and age. Congrats!

But you treated her like a d!ck, the same way her gender has always been treating us men like sh!t. What's the glory in that?

If I'd was you, I'd give her a good fvck, ate her food (if it's edible), and sent her home with grace. No need to be a d!ck just to feel like an alpha.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Well obviously this chick liked you enough to come to your place, unannounced, and brought food. This is rare in this time and age. Congrats!

But you treated her like a d!ck, the same way her gender has always been treating us men like sh!t. What's the glory in that?

If I'd was you, I'd give her a good fvck, ate her food (if it's edible), and sent her home with grace. No need to be a d!ck just to feel like an alpha.
Honestly i don't understand OPs logic here, this girl goes above and beyond and he does this as a thank you?

If she is showing high interest, at least throw her a bone.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score

The chick that came first was a random Tinder date. The chick that showed up with the food is a girl who I been seeing for few months now who is like my main source of sexual gratification. Im not sure if you're saying I was a di.ck to both of them or if you didn't fully understand what I wrote. I kicked out the Tinder date because my main plate showed up 10 minutes into meeting the Tinder chick. I sacrificed some novelty for guaranteed ***** and food basically lol.

Honestly i don't understand OPs logic here, this girl goes above and beyond and he does this as a thank you?

If she is showing high interest, at least throw her a bone.
Read above. This is why you guys gotta actually read the posts and not skim over them lol

Why are you allowing women to show up at your place unannounced? Setting a terrible precedent for yourself. You will regret the way you handled this at some point I will guarantee it
She can't really show up unannounced since she doesn't have keys or anything and I live in an apartment building.. but she likes to surprise me sometimes and honestly I dig when she brings her sexi ass self over with food, or better yet one of her sexi ass friends. I think thats what makes her my main plate and not just another skeezer.

Hahaha you got to prioritise a plate that brings food! The Tinder prospect was further down in the foodchain lol.
Nice job
exactly + Guaranteed pu.ssy lol. my main plate is the one who brought another chick into the mix (threesome) last week so of course ima kick out any chick for her if the tiiming is bad lol

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you allowing women to show up at your place unannounced? Setting a terrible precedent for yourself. You will regret the way you handled this at some point I will guarantee it
This. Next time your main plate tries this, don't come to the door and let her in even if the light are on/music playing etc. I'd say I'm in the bathroom if she questions anything. This sounds like a possession/betaization attempt imo despite the recent threesome. Yes threesomes are awesome but she's controlling the ***** supply since its her friend.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There's a million fine looking girls in the world. But they don't all bring you lasagna to work. Most of them just cheat on you."

-- Silent Bob

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a idiotic move for me. She was kind enough to bring food and to show up to your house, why not let her in? You could have spent some good time together.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was the tinder girl hot? If so, you should have thanked the main plate profusely for the food offering and then excused yourself citing an extreme bout of diarrhoea.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Was the tinder girl hot? If so, you should have thanked the main plate profusely for the food offering and then excused yourself citing an extreme bout of diarrhoea.
Yeah she was pretty hot. The only thing is theres no way I could have done that unless I went downstairs and said "hey thanks for the food" and came back up with it but she would probably be like wtf? .. i think i handled it well tbh lol. was well worth it anyways man .