Keys to the VIP season 2

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keys to the VIP season 2

It's great! Haven't seen it all yet. Although I'm hoping to see more "normal" guys, and not someone with extra-ordinary talents, like the magician and the stripper and stuff.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Keys to the VIP season 2

It's great! Haven't seen it all yet. Although I'm hoping to see more "normal" guys, and not someone with extra-ordinary talents, like the magician and the stripper and stuff.
This show kicks ass . I found it very inspirational . Great show :D . Highly recomaned to watch !

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the show. Yeah, it's contrived, but I find it entertaining on a very shallow level. There are some great examples of how looks DO NOT MATTER. Case in point with Cajun. Straight up looks like a chi-mo. The second season had some great battles and fantastic examples of both natural game and textbook game. I don't know, I like it. I would like to see some day approaches in venues other than a club, though.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm quite shocked how most of the guys on that show have 0 game.

Really, they have no idea what they are doing. All they have is their looks and nothing else. Me and a few guys on here would dominate those guys on that show...

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I'm quite shocked how most of the guys on that show have 0 game.

Really, they have no idea what they are doing. All they have is their looks and nothing else. Me and a few guys on here would dominate those guys on that show...
Yeah. I don't know if you remember Kyle from first season. The guy had the personality of a toilet seat, but he had the looks. There were some serious failures in the first season. I'm sorry, but if you go on a show like this where you your game is scrutinized and and sometimes ridiculed, you better have game. Period.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Yeah. I don't know if you remember Kyle from first season. The guy had the personality of a toilet seat, but he had the looks. There were some serious failures in the first season. I'm sorry, but if you go on a show like this where you your game is scrutinized and and sometimes ridiculed, you better have game. Period.
I have to disagree here.

Kyle had lots of game. Inner game that is. I believe PU is 100% inner game.

He was good looking, but he also had great body language and exuded masculinity, confidence and sexuality.

My game is actually very similar to his game.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I have to disagree here.

Kyle had lots of game. Inner game that is. I believe PU is 100% inner game.

He was good looking, but he also had great body language and exuded masculinity, confidence and sexuality.

My game is actually very similar to his game.

Don't get me wrong. Kyle had tight game for sure. He focused on his strengths (physique/looks) and ignored his weaknesses (he wasn't the brightest light bulb). But there were some guys on that first season where it was actually embarrasing to watch them, almost like looking at a bad car accident. Like that guy who did pushups on the ground right before he approached. WTF was that? Not only did he have no game, he had negative game. I really like the guys though that are very cerebral in their approaches, mainly because that is what I identify with. But what I really liked about Kyle was that he and the the other guy respected each other's game, a point that was highlighted by Allen and the boys.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
this thread shows us why that show was made for virgin boys. average age for viewership must be 15. that is about the average age of a guy who would fall for mystery's crap. one last time: it is ****ing tv!

there was a thread already about how the "guests" on that show were all actors. they all had managers. it is entertainment, not real life.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
aldaris said:
this thread shows us why that show was made for virgin boys. average age for viewership must be 15. that is about the average age of a guy who would fall for mystery's crap. one last time: it is ****ing tv!

there was a thread already about how the "guests" on that show were all actors. they all had managers. it is entertainment, not real life.

The guests on this show aren;t actors. The approaches are real. What i have heard however, is that some of the guys on the show tell there friends (girls) to show up to the bar so they can hit on them and win.

And a lot of people find the show very entertaining, not just virgin boys.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that the girls at the club know that they're gonna be on a TV show and that guys will approach them (makes sense since they need to sign a release form - I've done that a few times when TV crews filmed our dancing). That takes a lot out of it.

Anyway, why watch such a TV show with such cheating possibilities when you can head out into the real field and see it for yourself?

fruitopiax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I read somewhere that the girls at the club know that they're gonna be on a TV show and that guys will approach them (makes sense since they need to sign a release form - I've done that a few times when TV crews filmed our dancing). That takes a lot out of it.

Anyway, why watch such a TV show with such cheating possibilities when you can head out into the real field and see it for yourself?
No thats wrong. I'm pretty sure they film them without consent, and after all the shooting is done, if they decide to air a scene with a girl in it they will ask that particular girl to sign the consent form, otherwise they blur their faces. Thats why sometimes some of the girls/other randoms faces are blurred.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kyle might have had game, But no one was a match for THE GREEN GOBLIN. He was homeless, jobless, and fugly, yet everything that happen'd in the club somehow meshed with his attack.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Kyle might have had game, But no one was a match for THE GREEN GOBLIN. He was homeless, jobless, and fugly, yet everything that happen'd in the club somehow meshed with his attack.
Season 1, i definitely have to agree man. Phil the Cobra Commander was the best hands down!

Season 2 had much better players. Kenan is def one of the best in that season, as well as the australian guy. But Cajun was the best in the show's history.

Cajun and Phil should battle. But I'd have to give the edge to Cajun, as he is an actual dating instructor.