Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kevin Samuels has passed away

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost all the women I have dated are black. The broads that called into his show are indeed representative of black women as a whole. 99% of them possess at least one of the following to some degree:

-masculine
-argumentative
-ratchet
-fat
-career driven > family
-contempt for average men

The marriage rate in the black community is pitiful for a reason. Kevin Samuels “delivery” did not make any of this less true. Most of the time the women calling in outed themselves. This being exposed overall is a good thing for the black community.
The ones you are talking about are normally attention *****s, trying to be in the gossip and on the forefront and usually can only be a disruption to a man.

These models:

The ones i found were ones who don't need alot of attention, don't talk alot, are more low key and we don't see many of them. The ones i thought don't exist anymore, but they do, and they probably aren't dating or on the scene.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y
Hes representative of a good percentage of youtube.com. also keep in mind even many printed magazines are mostly trash.
Most media, print, TV, radio, new media... internet. Is not really out there to inform and shape opinion. It is to provide a steady stream of confirmation bias and to sell stuff.

Just watch the 'news' on the CBS news network... I think they do a decent job of representing all sides of an issue, MUCH of their special reporting really is no more than advertising content that Paramount already owns. A CBS news report is more like a 30 minute long commercial... promoting music artists they have under contract, movies they are producing, products and services that Paramount owns as subsidiaries. And don't get me started on Fox News and MSNBC.

YouTubers are performing for an audience, and really there is nothing wrong with this... but these people are not REALLY influencers. There are a number of people like Kevin Samuels, and now that he is gone, others will step into that vacuum... he was meeting a demand for the content he produced, he's like a boy band... when the 'boys' aren't teenage 'cute' anymore... they just create a new one. The demand is pubescent teenage girls, who meets that demand is not relevant as long as they fit the costume.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most media, print, TV, radio, new media... internet. Is not really out there to inform and shape opinion. It is to provide a steady stream of confirmation bias and to sell stuff.

Just watch the 'news' on the CBS news network... I think they do a decent job of representing all sides of an issue, MUCH of their special reporting really is no more than advertising content that Paramount already owns. A CBS news report is more like a 30 minute long commercial... promoting music artists they have under contract, movies they are producing, products and services that Paramount owns as subsidiaries. And don't get me started on Fox News and MSNBC.

YouTubers are performing for an audience, and really there is nothing wrong with this... but these people are not REALLY influencers. There are a number of people like Kevin Samuels, and now that he is gone, others will step into that vacuum... he was meeting a demand for the content he produced, he's like a boy band... when the 'boys' aren't teenage 'cute' anymore... they just create a new one. The demand is pubescent teenage girls, who meets that demand is not relevant as long as they fit the costume.
To get attention which may be ultimately used by advertisers to make money.

Reaction score
Sorry, just because a guy puts on a nice suit and glasses doesn't mean he knows what he is doing. Don't take relationship advice from a guy that never had a successful relationship... who was married once... said it was a mistake to get married in the first place... then went ahead and did it again... unless that advice is DON'T DO relationships. He gives business advice and never started a business.

I will say he has good fashion sense, I like his clothes.
Yeah, he was just entertainment for “tired men”. The whole high value male thing is a gimmick at this point lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i

Yeah, he was just entertainment for “tired men”. The whole high value male thing is a gimmick at this point lol
His "high value" man thing was speaking for 6 figure upper middle class to lower end rwhite collar dudes that feel like modern day is harder for them.
It was bull. He was speaking for upper middle class to lower end rich white collar dudes trying to date more "trendy" and cliquish females who don't value those guys career choices. So it was staying complaining and attacking women who don't like that type.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, but KS was exposing and created a platform for alot of what the average black man has been seeing for the last few decades. He was really the first respectable man to champion the movement. The reason he was coined the godfather.

Will their be another, most likley yes but KS was the first "teen idol" for the movement.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrutinizing the messenger for articulating the message is deflection. Lot of that going around right now. My blue pill friends are calling him misogynist. Same dudes who I’ve watched date all the kind of broads that called into Kevin Samuels show.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrutinizing the messenger for articulating the message is deflection. Lot of that going around right now. My blue pill friends are calling him misogynist. Same dudes who I’ve watched date all the kind of broads that called into Kevin Samuels show.
Most of the ones who called into that show had very little accountability and believed they deserved the very best.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw Kevin as the Trump of the Youtube/"Manosphere" world, he spoke very bluntly and to some extent offensively with a hint of truth in his fundamentals. Meaning that you either love him or hate him. But he wasn't wrong about most of what he said.

Whether he walked the talk, I don't know. I didn't know him personally but I do believe that at the surface level he at least represented what he taught. He had a strong and assertive image, posture, and dialogue. He seemed to believe and stand firm in his words and that is admirable.

With that, I can see him having some internal demons he probably struggled with. I know I do. So I hope he felt he walked his path and served his purpose and passed with a sense of peace.

Modern Man Advice

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not change people's minds by attacking them... attacking people just gets them to dig in... then your argument becomes emotional at rational. Another conservative pundent that IMO is just terrible is Ben Shapero. Shapero doesn't change anyone's mind, he just reinforces what others already believe. Debating Shapero is like arguing with a chick... if you start pinning him down he just launches off and emotionally attacks you. He is a piece of garbage.

If you are looking for interpersonal relationship and life advice, your best bet is "Jordan Peterson". If you are looking for advice on how to bang as many chicks as you can before you die, "AMS". If you are a small business entrepreneur and what to use YouTube to get solid advice "Wishpond" truth is no ONE PERSON can give you good business advice.

Like I said I would hire Samuels as a fashion consultant of personal shopper, but that is it. Never try to pretend you are more than what you are.
Agree with you its something to ponder.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but KS was exposing and created a platform for alot of what the average black man has been seeing for the last few decades. He was really the first respectable man to champion the movement. The reason he was coined the godfather.

Will their be another, most likley yes but KS was the first "teen idol" for the movement.
Actually the first was Ken Hamblin, in the 80s and 90s... but yeah KS was the first to leverage social media. I don't have any idea what it is like to be a black man in the US, so Maybe this guy really did strike a cord that I will never really understand.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah man, what a breaking of news.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the standard (black) American woman in 2022.
I told you i found a small gold mine of the "quiet" ones who don't want attention with good energy. They feel they are overlooked in comparison to the louder more attention grabbing ones. It be wise to position myself to deal with one of them. Then i can talk about it. Complaining about the bad ones ain't been helping me one bit.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, just because a guy puts on a nice suit and glasses doesn't mean he knows what he is doing. Don't take relationship advice from a guy that never had a successful relationship... who was married once... said it was a mistake to get married in the first place... then went ahead and did it again... unless that advice is DON'T DO relationships. He gives business advice and never started a business.

I will say he has good fashion sense, I like his clothes.
His main appeal is that he "owns" women and takes them off their pedestal. His content is very entertaining but i wouldn't go to him if i wanted to watch videos on serious relationship advice.

With the buisness part, if you count his youtube he technically did start a buisness and a very succesful one at that.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why i never get my yay from random sources. Always use the same dealers.

RIP black guy in a suit.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not change people's minds by attacking them... attacking people just gets them to dig in... then your argument becomes emotional at rational. Another conservative pundent that IMO is just terrible is Ben Shapero. Shapero doesn't change anyone's mind, he just reinforces what others already believe. Debating Shapero is like arguing with a chick... if you start pinning him down he just launches off and emotionally attacks you. He is a piece of garbage.

If you are looking for interpersonal relationship and life advice, your best bet is "Jordan Peterson". If you are looking for advice on how to bang as many chicks as you can before you die, "AMS". If you are a small business entrepreneur and what to use YouTube to get solid advice "Wishpond" truth is no ONE PERSON can give you good business advice.

Like I said I would hire Samuels as a fashion consultant of personal shopper, but that is it. Never try to pretend you are more than what you are.
Love it

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always respected him and Jordan Peterson they seem to have come up together for YouTube rest in peace

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... His confidence and swagger was coke fueled huh?
Definitely someone to look up to then.... :rolleyes: