Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ketostix is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He must have killed the admin's mother, or something along those lines, considering so many trolls post here unopposed.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that. He gave me rep points on his way out. Thanx, if you read this. I even read some of his last posts, and didnt see anything ban-worthy. Maybe he sent someone a nasty PM?

There are a few newer members that need to be banned IMO.

Any thoughts from the mods?

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking around, it seems that alot of ppl are getting the ban hammer. I'm curious of the violation though.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi should be banned instead as should Tacky Taco.

"Looking around, it seems that alot of ppl are getting the ban hammer. I'm curious of the violation though."

There were no real violations.

Just favoritism or selective enforcement as is the case on other horribly run message boards.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
why did he get banned?

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

"Looking around, it seems that alot of ppl are getting the ban hammer. I'm curious of the violation though."

Just favoritism or selective enforcement as is the case on other horribly run message boards.

Okay, then I'm curious of what happened that got him banned. I don't recall get butting heads or any of that either.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because he is a racist idiot... Not that I care one way or the other... Just stating the obvious and what I've seen out of most of his posts..

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

I'm reeeally hoping you are wrong, but sadly my own speculation concurs.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
Probably because he is a racist idiot... Not that I care one way or the other... Just stating the obvious and what I've seen out of most of his posts..
The other racist in that thread who called keto "an ignorant ass redneck" was not banned as well so again its poor and biased moderation here all around.

Speakeasy should be gone as well if keto has to be banned for racism.

Not that I have a problem with Speakeasy but fair is fair.

If racism was the reason for keto's ban it= selective enforcement of the rules which is to say garbage moderating as Speakeasy was being just as racist.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racist only? Seemed like the guy didn't like anybody unless they were straight, white, right-leaning males. The thing is though that he had the balls to say what he believed and I actually respected him for that. So, truthfully, eventhough I didn't agree with a lot he said, I think there are some other guys who should have been gone before him. But, whatever.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what happened?
i don't understand what keto did ...

someone direct me to the thread.

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he was linked to the supposed "troll" activity on here with another account that was accused of trolling or something

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
The other racist in that thread who called keto "an ignorant ass redneck" was not banned as well so again its poor and biased moderation here all around.

Speakeasy should be gone as well if keto has to be banned for racism.

Not that I have a problem with Speakeasy but fair is fair.

If racism was the reason for keto's ban it= selective enforcement of the rules which is to say garbage moderating as Speakeasy was being just as racist.
Redneck is not a racist term. It describes a certain type of mindset. It's not something that applies to whites across the board, so therefore it's not racist.

I don't know if Ketosix was banned or not, but I was getting sick of him interjecting his racist views into every thread he could. I hope he is gone.

Reaction score
The crazy thing is I remember Ketosix admitting he was indian somewhere.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm losing faith in this site more and more everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.