"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Keisha grey

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Yo...with this isolation...been on Instagram 100% more than ever...made an account and decided to just have fun and not make real friends.
So ..
I "friended" Keisha grey, one of the sexiest females in the world from what I've seen...and she got arm sleeve tattoos and I just felt bad.
Females with arm sleeves are overcompensating on a level with humans from other dimensions.
You're pretty, young, "popular", had a nicely hidden tattoo to keep it saucy....then, you draw on your upper arm...that's going to sag in a little while...and the ink will look like a Salvador Dali painting.
Gosh darn it...
Also, my ex got one and yuck...
Seems all types of females get that arm thing done...I do not get it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
'dem arm sleeves will look awesome on her when she is 40
(not)

do young women not look at 40yo+ broads with tats? (it aint pretty)
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
that's the car that's handmade right? The taxicabs in London, UK are Bentleys I think(1986 family vacation)
London Taxis are by Hackney I believe. Bentleys aren't really fully handmade as they use a lot of Volkswagen parts.

Women forget physical pain quicker than men. They bear children so it's natural. A tattooed man knows exactly how painful getting his next tattoo will be. A woman less so. Harder to respect a tattooed woman as a result.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Excessive tattoos, in both men and women, are a sign of insecurity and possibly mental illness. Show me a chick with a bunch of tats and I'll show you a crazy ass b1tch. Now those kind of girls can be fun for a night but woe to the guy who has to deal with them beyond that.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
London Taxis are by Hackney I believe. Bentleys aren't really fully handmade as they use a lot of Volkswagen parts.

Women forget physical pain quicker than men. They bear children so it's natural. A tattooed man knows exactly how painful getting his next tattoo will be. A woman less so. Harder to respect a tattooed woman as a result.
Hmmm, thanks Visionist, that one email/text orbiter I had(as recently as last Fall-ex helped me see what he was up to and he's gone now) said to steer clear of vehicles with VW parts. His father had worked in that dealership as a mechanic for over 30 years.
What a shame Bentleys are not fully handmade.

To the OP's thread, careful with Instagram and supplicating to females. Please post you DID NOT go sprinkling likes all over those tattoo pics in the hopes she'd click on your IG name.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
London Taxis are by Hackney I believe. Bentleys aren't really fully handmade as they use a lot of Volkswagen parts.

Women forget physical pain quicker than men. They bear children so it's natural. A tattooed man knows exactly how painful getting his next tattoo will be. A woman less so. Harder to respect a tattooed woman as a result.
Hackney's are just a type of carriage. The City of Boston as a Hackney unit. The taxi's were made by a company called LTI (London Taxis International). Mclaren, Aston Martin and Lotus's are still hand built; that's why so many parts fall of each of their autos. LOL. Rolls may be handbuilt too, but not 100% sure.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Hackney's are just a type of carriage. The City of Boston as a Hackney unit. The taxi's were made by a company called LTI (London Taxis International). Mclaren, Aston Martin and Lotus's are still hand built; that's why so many parts fall of each of their autos. LOL. Rolls may be handbuilt too, but not 100% sure.
I forgot about Lotus'

Aston Martin I'll have to look up again and Rolls is still handmade, I bet.
The McLaren is a cool design. I saw that movie at a budget theatre just before corona hit and it was well done. I wish I could drive that.
 

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Hmmm, thanks Visionist, that one email/text orbiter I had(as recently as last Fall-ex helped me see what he was up to and he's gone now) said to steer clear of vehicles with VW parts. His father had worked in that dealership as a mechanic for over 30 years.
What a shame Bentleys are not fully handmade.

To the OP's thread, careful with Instagram and supplicating to females. Please post you DID NOT go sprinkling likes all over those tattoo pics in the hopes she'd click on your IG name.
I was just browsing...
Didn't like or comment.
She's beautiful....but the tats made her less so...which woke me up because if you've seen her in person or even in her videos...
Have my babies....lol
Quarantine sucks....there's no girls out
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I was just browsing...
Didn't like or comment.
She's beautiful....but the tats made her less so...which woke me up because if you've seen her in person or even in her videos...
Have my babies....lol
Quarantine sucks....there's no girls out
She's a porn star, right? All porn stars are f ucked up in the head. Go on Seeking.com. You'd be amazed how many attractive ladies will come over and chill. Just for s hits and giggles I tried an account not too long ago. Really attractive ladies. I mean really. There are real ladies, not just the one's who want $$$. Since they have to pay to play, that might be where it's at now. Though, I'd never pay for sex, I've heard several dudes find a decent lady there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Holly Michaels and Lily Love are where it's at.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Natalia Starr
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Marina Visconti
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top