Kegel exercise

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since the bladder is not a muscle but an organ it will not make it stronger or weaker....but, you will be able to hold your pee and feces much longer since it controls the exit of them.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
awha..? Why would you even want to hold your pee longer? When you have to go, you go, if you can't you hold it in until you find a toilet, you don't simply not go, just because you can hold it in.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so...how long are your penises?

haha, this does make my penis longer, correct?

Unl1m1t3d

Don Juan
Reaction score
librito said:
jesus,,,, it is the same muscle as the one that controls your bvtt...
you are doing it right..... read more by doing a google search...
You guys need to you make up your mind, because I don't use the muscle to control my butt to stop going pee. When I think PC muscle I am thinking of the muscle that makes your penis go up and down. Is this correct or is this something else?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unl1m1t3d said:
You guys need to you make up your mind, because I don't use the muscle to control my butt to stop going pee. When I think PC muscle I am thinking of the muscle that makes your penis go up and down. Is this correct or is this something else?
It's a long muscle, it can control both. Eventually, you should be able to start contracting different parts of it (butt part and genital part.)

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember sometime back i was experiencing these little urine leaks.

But it's weird, many of the guys on the forum who are new to kegel exercises, they say they can't flex their PC muscle for more than a few seconds, and it has no strength, etc. For me, i tried the first time and i can hold for like 30 seconds straight or even more, while watching a UFC fight. Haha.

Lol. Good link btw.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
It's a long muscle, it can control both. Eventually, you should be able to start contracting different parts of it (butt part and genital part.)
In addition it also controls your ball's movement which is key when it comes to multi-orgasm and preventing ejaculation (while still maintaining that awesome feeling everyone jacks off for, so you basically jack off without cvmming).

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
In addition it also controls your ball's movement which is key when it comes to multi-orgasm and preventing ejaculation (while still maintaining that awesome feeling everyone jacks off for, so you basically jack off without cvmming).
what the f*ck. serious?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been studying this book for a month so far and this article really got at me, this is from the book The Multi Orgasmic Man:

In a front-page story on December 3, 1992, the New York Times reported startling scientific research that seems to confirm the ancient Taoist insight about the toll that sperm production takes on a man's body. "These results are the last thing I had expected when I started doing the experiment," said Wayne Van Voorhies of the University of Arizona. "They were so startling that I did the work over four times to make sure I got it right. They basically say a lot of our preconceived notions [about male sexuality] just do not hold."

Dr. Van Voorhies was studying simple but revealing worms called nematodes. What, you may ask, do worms have to do with your sexuality'. Well, these nematodes are not just your everyday, garden-variety worms. "The genes and biochemical processes nematodes use," explains Dr. Philip Anderson of the University of Wisconsin, "are the same as those that humans and other mammals use." In scientific studies, nematodes are frequently used in place of human subjects.

Dr. Van Voorhies tested three kinds of male worms. The first group of worms was allowed to mate at will, which required frequent sperm production. On average, these Don Juan worms lived only 8.1 days. (Nematodes, in general, don’t live very long.) The second group of worms was not allowed to mate at all. These, shall we say, monastic worms lived an average of 11.1 days. But even more startling, the third group, the multi-orgasmic worms that did not constantly have to produce sperm but were allowed to mate at will, lived close to 14 days – over 50 percent longer than the worms that needed to continually produce sperm!

The Times concluded: "The new work suggests that ceaseless sperm production takes its toll on a male, perhaps requiring the use of complex enzymes or biochemical processes that have harmful metabolic byproducts." The Times goes so far as to suggest that "the difference in life span between men and women just may be linked to sperm production. Women on average live about six years longer than men." There are other theories to explain the disparity in life expectancy between men and women, including differences in lifestyle and in hormones. Whether or not the production of sperm actually shortens your life, it certainly saps your strength.

Over two thousand years ago – long before experiments on nematodes – the Taoists described the importance of not ejaculating in the Discourse on the Highes Tao Under Heaven: "If a man has intercourse without spilling his seed, his vital essence is strengthened. If he does this twice, his hearing and vision are made clear. If three times, all his physical illness will disappear. The fourth time he will begin to feel inner peace. The fifth time his blood will circulate powerfully. The sixth time his genitals will gain new prowess. By the seventh his thighs and buttocks will become firm. The eighth time his body will radiate good health. The ninth time his life span will be increased." Ancient texts exaggerate to make their point, and it is unlikely that the above benefits occur in this exact order or at the exact specified time. However, it is clear that Taoists have long known the importance of conserving semen.

Unl1m1t3d

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just figured I'd give an update. I've been practicing the kegel exercises at a nice level pace and I'm able to hold them longer now (3-4 seconds when I'm hard). Also I had sex with my girl the other night and lasted a lot longer so I think it was mainly nerves and getting used to sex again.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus said:
my problem with kegels is I can never tell if I'm working my PC muscle or just clenching my a$$hole shut.
Shouldn't you just be doing some holy moly magic trick to remedy this?