"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Keeping your love life private

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
By keeping your love life private, you can gauge the interest level of a girl. Let me explain.

Say you set up a casual get together with a girl. As often is the case, you aren't sure if it's a date or not, or how much she actually likes you. You go on the "date", kino her a little, have a good time, and that's it.

You really aren't sure where you stand with this girl. Now, a quick and easy enough way to find out is to not tell anybody about the "date." If this girl is a normal highschool girl with normal highschool friends, anything that she tells them will eventually get back to you. So, when you go into school the next day, the number of people who mention the date to you can be a good indicator of how excited she was to see you.

Think about it like this: would you call up your best friend to let them know you're hanging out with the fat chick from middle school? Nope.
Would you call up your best friend to let them know you got a date with the hot girl from science class? Yep. Would you then talk to some other people about it when you saw them? Yuh-huh. At least, girls will.

Yes, I have tried this. I went out with a girl this weekend, and besides the fact that she nearly raped me the weekend before, when I went into school I was harrangued by not only her best friend, but also our mutual friends who I hadn't told.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
lol, i'm going have to try this sometime soon.. thanks for the info by the way!, this one gal i got her number she has quite a few friends...
 

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
Porky,
I like the idea alot. I never discuss my datesbecause I like to keep that stuff private. Youve just found another reason not to say anything. Nice.
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I have thought about this as well. It seems to work. Oh, and if the girl tells people 'it was just a free meal'... It probably means you should move on. :p

I don't discuss my dating life with anyone really. How about this situation? I ask a girl to go out. She tells her friends I asked her on a date (which means they all asked me about it). What would you call that in my situation? Or anyones for that matter.
 

Austizzle

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Michigan!
It does work...I just recently went on a date with an 8.5 and she seemed to tell the whole school. It was great because it boosted my social status due to the amount of publicity that had spread about our 'date'. Social Proof = Two Thumbs up!

Aust
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Nice observation. Im the kind of guy who cant help but brag to friends. Now I will try and keep my mouth shut.
 
Top