"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Keeping the convo going

heater528

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
164
Reaction score
1
Hey can i get some advice on keeping conversations going with woman, maybe ive been talking to shy ones lately but last night for example some girl came up and told me her friend was into me, so i figured what the hell might as well say hi. I went up to this girls friend and was like "Hey how are you? she looks at me stone face and was like good ! so i smiled and said thats good so where you from, what do you do, mentioned the nfc payoff games and everytime i got the same type of one-3 worded response, So my friend came over and me and him started talking... at that time the girl went back to her table.... her friend came over and was like go talk to her again she doesnt know what to say to you !???? at this time im thinking what the hell can i say to her ? I dunno if she was shy or what but it was awkward and i just decided to up and leave the bar so i could get some sleep! Any advice or constructive critisism ?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
What was her body language like? Any laughing/giggling or shy smiles?

Her responses could have been for one of two reasons...

1. She wasn't as interested as her friend said.
2. She was boring

Either way, forget it, too many interested and interesting women out there to worry about this one.
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
Personally, if her friend can tell you that she's into you, then trust her friend (girls hardly EVER admit that they like a guy and expect to give out that secret). I've heard this from a lot of girls that when they like a guy ALOT they don't know what to say (intimidation) and so if you want this chick just stick with her and talk to her... soon enough she'll get comfortable.
 
Top