"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Keeping the connection

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
After you guys bang a chick a few times and she starts to get attached, do you continue being the aloof ******* spinning other plates and only using her for sex? I have one plate I am interested in for a possible relationship but don’t want to stop going out with other women. She is starting to get attached to me, what is the best way to play this?
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
After you guys bang a chick a few times and she starts to get attached, do you continue being the aloof ******* spinning other plates and only using her for sex? I have one plate I am interested in for a possible relationship but don’t want to stop going out with other women. She is starting to get attached to me, what is the best way to play this?
Still see her but make it less often. Don’t have a schedule.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Tell her that before she started to resent you..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
By asking how to play this you already lost the “game.” You pedestal her such a degree where you need to win her, where she, not you, becomes the sovereignty of your thoughts.

Does a King contemplate how to win his subject or does the subject have the onus to win the King’s good favor?

Change your vantage point and your need to create all these threads about specific women will no longer be.
 

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
By asking how to play this you already lost the “game.” You pedestal her such a degree where you need to win her, where she, not you, becomes the sovereignty of your thoughts.

Does a King contemplate how to win his subject or does the subject have the onus to win the King’s good favor?

Change your vantage point and your need to create all these threads about specific women will no longer be.
You obviously didn’t read my post. I ****ed this chick already, and took off to Italy. She’s already telling me she has feelings for me. And is nervous about be banging other chicks. There is nothing left to be “won” lol

I am just at the age where I am tired of playing the field. I need to become more of a nice guy and settle down, my player days are over and dating 3-4 girls at once is just too expensive when you live in Los Angeles
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
You obviously didn’t read my post. I ****ed this chick already, and took off to Italy. She’s already telling me she has feelings for me. And is nervous about be banging other chicks. There is nothing left to be “won” lol

I am just at the age where I am tired of playing the field. I need to become more of a nice guy and settle down, my player days are over and dating 3-4 girls at once is just too expensive when you live in Los Angeles
You asked what is the best way to play this? I answered but you didn’t soak it in. You’re caught up in the words and lose the meat.

Act within your sovereignty and you will answer your own question. No poster can give you a better answer than yourself in your superlative mindset.

I rather build your best mindset, not provide a bandaid. What does your sovereignty say is the best way to play this?

Mine speaks to me as follows: “she has to earn your exclusivity by proving to YOU that she is the best contender of the bunch. Give her the room to win that right.”
 
Top