"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

keeping the confidence flowing, even when everything sucks..

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
All right, still trying with women. Lately though, I've been on a streak, overcoming fears of talking to women, approaching those I've thought were attractive, etc. Only a few problems, sure the communication part needs a little tweaking, not seeming desprate needs improvement, and I need to keep my self esteem/ confidence up.

Since Im pretty new to the "game," I've been hitting road blocks here and there, some days I feel I can conquer the world, others I feel like $hizt. My question is how do you keep your confidence and whatnot flowing, how do you stop yourself from reverting back into the bad habits of being a quiet, nice, desperate dweeb?

Comon fellas, I need some advice here...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

the_ajp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Netherlands, The
I have the same problem, I fix it by putting energy in myself. So groom before you go out of the door take a shower do your hair floss your teeth. It also helps to get up early. Enjoy the fact that the sun shines or that is rains it doesn't matter. Listen to music taht makes you happy :) If I close the door with a smile I feel confident that day. If I don't have time to take a shower even if I showered the evening before I can ruin my whole day. Invest in yourself it works!
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Just don't give a $hit about the bad stuff. Just remember, your a "Don Juan" when bad stuff happens to you. Be like Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp, Pirates of the Carab.), bad crap happens, but what he got going for him is that he is Jack Sparrow and he is the $hit. Remember your the $hit so when bad stuff happens that doesn't change.
 
Top