Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping interest between dates when away

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a good first date last night after recently becoming single after a 2 year LTR and have 2 other plates I'm spinning. Anyway, she sent me a text today saying she had fun etc.. I replied but I didn't mention a 2nd date because these days I work away for 2 weeks at a time so I won't be able to see her again until then and didn't want to set up a date 2 weeks out.. At the end of the date last night she said she wanted to see me again to which I said sounds good.

I usually have no problems with this as I would have just set up a second date when she contacted me and had minimal contact until the date but with my work circumstances I'm unsure how to proceed as I know girls have alot of options and they can forget the chemistry and fun they had with someone after a few days let alone 2 weeks..

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you need to concern yourself with that, her interest level already seems high.
Don't tell her you're away for work, the mystery as to why you haven't initiated a second date is only going to intrigue her, raising the interest level more.
Setup up the second date a week out from arriving back.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering about this too. Latina I'm dating is away for two weeks visiting family. I have texted a bit. I am trying to keep it at a minimum.

I think I will ask her out again when she gets into town. If she accepts great. If not that's fine too....will move along.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
One key is that after the date, you go MIA. She should be the one to write to thank you. Use absence at times. The other key is to make sure the dates you have are very memorable. Also, arranging a long distance date where you both watch the same movie at the same time, and maybe both send out for pizza, can work wonders for the romance.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The level of beta insecurity here is painful to read.

Why would you EVER worry about how much times goes by between dates or communication with a woman? It doesn't matter. Men need to grasp the fact that desperate faggots are constantly up women's asses giving them attention. Going long periods without talking to a woman is not a "turn off".. its just an ego assault. Any bullsh!t excuse you come up with will work.

If you damage the ego of a woman who isn't that attracted to you.. she will hate you for it and often stop talking to you. But if she is attracted to you.. then you can get away with just about anything. So stop walking on eggshells and analyzing every little thing you do and say. Its not masculine.

Also.. when you're spinning plates like you should be.. it doesn't really matter if a woman drops off.

Remember men.. if you can't get away with being a d!ck.. then a woman isn't that into you.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The level of beta insecurity here is painful to read.

Why would you EVER worry about how much times goes by between dates or communication with a woman? It doesn't matter. Men need to grasp the fact that desperate faggots are constantly up women's asses giving them attention. Going long periods without talking to a woman is not a "turn off".. its just an ego assault. Any bullsh!t excuse you come up with will work.

If you damage the ego of a woman who isn't that attracted to you.. she will hate you for it and often stop talking to you. But if she is attracted to you.. then you can get away with just about anything. So stop walking on eggshells and analyzing every little thing you do and say. Its not masculine.

Also.. when you're spinning plates like you should be.. it doesn't really matter if a woman drops off.

Remember men.. if you can't get away with being a d!ck.. then a woman isn't that into you.
****ing this. I'm discovering caveman game is my game, I just do what I want to do, and I find no resistance. Because I DON'T expect resistance, because she sees that I find no resistance with my friends, because she sees I've yet to ask for anything. From moment one I led, and the only question I ask is "Do you want your coffee with regular milk or with soy milk?".

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing this. I'm discovering caveman game is my game, I just do what I want to do, and I find no resistance. Because I DON'T expect resistance, because she sees that I find no resistance with my friends, because she sees I've yet to ask for anything. From moment one I led, and the only question I ask is "Do you want your coffee with regular milk or with soy milk?".
Lol, if I ever asked someone that and they said soy milk I'd literally get up and walk out. Can't date an idiot.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vegan girls are dirty though.
Anyone who uses ANY unfermented soy product is simply looking for health issues. Soy is safe for humans to consume only in fermented form.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who uses ANY unfermented soy product is simply looking for health issues. Soy is safe for humans to consume only in fermented form.
I know, but, they dirty as hell. And I enjoy destructing their belief system. Brining patriarchy back one girl at a time bro. Think global, act local.
Edit: one of my best bros drinks a lot of soy milk...he even has mantits. And I try to talk him about it, but there's no way he'll believe me lol. I just wanted to vent.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you want and stop worrying about what she thinks. You want to see her, call her up and try to make a date, if she won't go out with you ... just move onto the next one... if at some point you feel like you want to see her, ring her up and try to make a date.

I know dating coaches will tell you at that point to just toss the number and forget about her... but not me. If I feel like trying again I will... I don't have any rules, but I have really good instincts which comes with experience, I'll quit with a woman if I think I don't really have a chance... I can usually tell. Sometimes my gut tells me not to bother with a number I got, and usually when I go against my gut, I just end up talking to voice mail as my calls are screened.

Abandon your ego and trust your gut.... what is your GUT telling you what is going on, and don't let your fvcking ego have an opinion... you'll figure out the right answer.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So stop walking on eggshells and analyzing every little thing you do and say. Its not masculine.
Yup, if more men could only truly understood this rudimentary concept.

Outside of physicality, the irony is the very fact that a man feels the need to analyze his own behavior in relation to a woman is the very premise as to why the woman may have rejected him to begin with. A man who is not grounded in his own masculinity can be sniffed out and disqualified instantaneously.

Herein is the relevance, essence, and power of truly not giving a fvck. Not giving a fvck is falsely understood, socially contrived and -shamed as to being irresponsible and infantile. Quite the opposite is true. Not giving a fvck is truly being responsible to your OWN will and desires, and not stymied by the will of others.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, unfermented soy contains Phytoestrogens - estrogen mimicking compounds that cause abnormal breast growth (man boobs in males, breast cancer in females). Thus, avoid Tofu and Soy milk and choose Miso and Tempeh.