Keeping high IL over college break?

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
So there's this chick that went home to Cali on break and I'm currently playing the "email" game with her.

I know eventually she's going to be back here in CT when next semester starts (mid Jan), so I don't want to rush anything...

...but at the same time, I want to keep her interested and escalate the rapport. Any tips/suggestions?

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep yourself busy.

Hanging out for an email is noway to spend your break. And when you do receive an email from her you wil be a better frame of mind to continue the "game".

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, keep yourself busy and don't focus too heavily on the email thing. Sure, email her or chat to her - but everything in moderation.

And when writing, always have a suggestive style. Never be exact and always make her think there's more to the picture. TEll her you did something, but avoid the details, for example. Y'know...

:) Just my tip.

TomN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation you're in right now. I started dating a girl a few weeks before break started and everything is going great so far. We've spoken on the phone every other night so far, and she's been the one who's made almost all of the phone calls, I've only called her once. We've even thrown around the idea of her coming to visit me in my home town during break, so that should be fun. I'm honestly suprised by how high this girl's IL is.

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like to cut things short and have them wonder.

lol here, use this if you need an email idea

at the end of a typical email:
"Hey, i could really use your advise im having a female problem and i would appreshiate your help."

Blahh blahh blahh
"Well what is the problem with this female?"

"Well, you see my mom wants me to go to church on sunday but i dont wanna go, what should i do?"
jk though but blahh blahh blahh

women love funny so just make sure your funny in every email that way she doesnt get bored of you
get her to giggle through the computer and she'll rememeber you.

gbpackers

Don Juan
Reaction score
im in this same exact situation... where things are just starting up.. but now shes gone for break to another country.... any more tips on keeping the interest level?

Reaction score
to hell with that, get a number you can call her on, dont use email as your main source of contact.

I usually only use it if its a very last resort..

Bobbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as term ended, you should have wished her a good holiday, told her you will contact her in the new term and then JUST DISSAPEAR.

It does nothing for you to be communicating with her for the sake of communicating with her.

By dissapearing for the WHOLE holiday you create mystery and she will spend her time wondering about what you are up to.

Then when you get back you just call her up and ask for a date.