Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping her far at bay

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl/fb I was dealing with on and off
since mid last year (stopped talking for a couple months)
was starting to show beaming low interest signs from a distance since two weeks ago.
Now this week..crickets.
Right before that, sex was erotic , rug burn , live conversations were fluid and electrifying all that. you know the get down when you got them cornered at your place.

What brinked me to finally dispatch her for good was her lack of empathy.
She knew a childhood friend of mine passed away recently.
She doesnt even bother to call how Im doing or make the effort to see me.
I get it people got sh1t to do but a quick call goes a long way.
If a girl I got my moves with knows im going through the motions , calls me and shows me caring signs she may very well get a promotion in the stable. That shows me that she connects on a human level and wants to transmit her feminine nurturing energy.

But this one is a no go. Now a days they dont even attract me anymore if they bust cold pull backs like this.

She shot me a message last saturday night
saying "sorry she couldnt make it that week because she was burned out from alot of fulltime work"
im thinking b1tch I was born during the night but not last night. I know whats up. You lacking for real now. I ignored that for 3 days. Then I send her a video outside my balcony raining at 4am while im smoking one with a few words. she tagged it with a heart
and replied "see you soon daddy"
either way that don't cut it.
I get cashed out by the goods I bring to the table not by words.

So fvck it 2 days ago I blocked her. There.
Blocking is not weakness its actually drawing your line on the sand.
I blocked her out of principle
Disrespect, beaming low interest signs, hard pull back / flaking you name it.

They ain't going to have the privilege of contacting me whenever she feels like it. instead her text or call is going to hit a brick wall. Is he dead..yeah he is gone.

I put that on my rottweiler babyboy who is my everything that I been feeling on fleek about this.
It feels like I gave my soul a clean rinse of a fresh tonic substance

I actually have a new policy of not saving girl's numbers anymore by their name. Helps alot in not getting tangled in feelings that way. sometimes I am not even saving numbers at all

take your stab at it

Last edited:
Reaction score
You need to have self respect brother. It’s tough at first but it works. Been there and done that. If you read what I am writing and actually do it, it will work. You will get your respect and power back. I just used this method to put a chick I am seeing who was acting out of line in her place and she told me she loves me.

Once again I will sound like a broken record but the only way you will earn your respect and power back is by going no contact. If anything this has taught me is that whenever I feel I am texting too much, spending too much time on one chick, or a chick acts out of line I go no contact with her. Then when she does contact I make it clear that things need to be on my terms. If they aren’t, I just walk away.

I lost power from an ex and then I got it back when I went no contact. She called and called, and when I didn’t answer, she sent me a nasty text saying that every time I called her, she would pick up the phone, but then she had made a mistake by calling me because now that I was ignoring her and I am a nasty person. I continued to go no contact, and then she began calling more. Eventually, she sent me a text message asking me to please call her and I still went no contact. It’s been the best feeling and now I’m seeing other chicks.

Your only best bet is to go no contact, and show her that it was her that turned you off. If she sends breadcrumbs ignore them.

M

member160292

Only when I’m exclusive will I save a girls number, been doing that for over a decade. There’s traceability within text and if they call, you treat them like any other girl during the conversation.

Saving a girls number is just asking for trouble, especially if you forget to turn off text notifications when you’re seeing another girl, god forbid if she were to actually call.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blocking her seems kinda lame and seems like weak frame to me.

Make it clear your are done THEN go no contact and drop her disrespectful a**. I'm all for deleting a girl's number once she has disrespected you, but I don't block. That and nothing more satisfying than seeing a chick hit you up after silence and you give em a genuine "Who dis". You can't do that when you block em.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blocking her seems kinda lame and seems like weak frame to me.

Make it clear your are done THEN go no contact and drop her disrespectful a**. I'm all for deleting a girl's number once she has disrespected you, but I don't block. That and nothing more satisfying than seeing a chick hit you up after silence and you give em a genuine "Who dis". You can't do that when you block em.
She clawed back after I kicked her to the curb last year. Since my birthday in December I been trying to be a bit more in touch with humanity as of lately tryin to spiritually settle all the dust I've kicked up back in the day and thought that maybe I was to brutal and quick to slit her throat last time after her disrespect so I gave her another lifeline about 3 weeks ago.
Ironically I was on cruise control with her never once did I initiate the sessions at my place. She was working her way thru the cracks hard trying to hang out texting and hitting me up. Needy and desperate I wasn't. Im too old for that.
She most likely got sights on another guy or some sh1t.
But now there is no room for interpretation I had to ostracize her in a vicious but silent way now. Never once I blocked her so this will ambush her that sh1t got real now

She got another shot at life and she didnt count the blessing of having my presence back. Disregard status
She can always call from another # and I call dibs on the "who dis" and when she says her name "I dont kno whos dat I gotta go".
More than one way to skin a cat.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually blocking is pretty lame and weak.

If you're a real man that have the balls to fit then you fvcking call her and tell her why you do not want any contact. Even better meet her and tell it straight into her two eyes and ears and then leave. Then after that and only after that, you might need block her (if ever needed, which it highly likely isn't).

Phone blocking / App blocking are for pvssies and small weak boys.

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lil homie where im from we were raised by the wolves since hitting the sandlot.
I went to CYA ventura california for a whole year when I was 17 and I still had my girl writing me letters and visiting me.
The us marshalls raided my moms house and I was on the run for 2 weeks until I got nabbed.
Look outside your window they dont call it Gladiator school for nothin. california's most notorious juvenile prison. Not condoning it, fate put me there
You get your chin taken in there for writing checks your ass cant cash no weak boys or pussies in there you get shipped out quick if you crack under pressure
survival of the fittest
some are self made for war stories
I was having b1tches doing my voicemails when I had my motorola razr n getting bl@wjobs by the handball courts back in middle school.
My whole life flashed before my eyes Sh1t I feel like an oak tree haha
I think I got a sense of what Im doing with this one

Last edited:
Reaction score
Blocking isn’t weak… who says that? It shows the person isn’t even worth your time and energy. Who came with this theory that blocking is weak? No explanations are required. Silence is strength and so is distancing yourself and going no contact against someone who just doesn’t get it and for you to keep your self-respect.

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blocking isn’t weak… who says that? It shows the person isn’t even worth your time and energy. Who came with this theory that blocking is weak? No explanations are required. Silence is strength and so is distancing yourself and going no contact against someone who just doesn’t get it and for you to keep your self-respect.
I concur counselor. especially when you already wrote her up in the past.

blocking gives you that notion that the female is discarded for good. She no good anymore.
She is not going to have the luxury to text bait whenever she wants.
Im walking off into the sunset with my self respect and integrity.
She may not even know that you blocked her unless she contacts you frm another line.

I never made blocking a habit with women.
only the ones that got dumped in my sh1t list and this one is the first.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you have to Southside this girl doesn't have her head on straight.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Southside you might want to block Cats too while you're at it. She's another one who seeks to endlessly engage.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl/fb I was dealing with on and off
since mid last year (stopped talking for a couple months)
was starting to show beaming low interest signs from a distance since two weeks ago.
Now this week..crickets.
Right before that, sex was erotic , rug burn , live conversations were fluid and electrifying all that. you know the get down when you got them cornered at your place.

What brinked me to finally dispatch her for good was her lack of empathy.
She knew a childhood friend of mine passed away recently.
She doesnt even bother to call how Im doing or make the effort to see me.
I get it people got sh1t to do but a quick call goes a long way.
If a girl I got my moves with knows im going through the motions , calls me and shows me caring signs she may very well get a promotion in the stable. That shows me that she connects on a human level and wants to transmit her feminine nurturing energy.

But this one is a no go. Now a days they dont even attract me anymore if they bust cold pull backs like this.

She shot me a message last saturday night
saying "sorry she couldnt make it that week because she was burned out from alot of fulltime work"
im thinking b1tch I was born during the night but not last night. I know whats up. You lacking for real now. I ignored that for 3 days. Then I send her a video outside my balcony raining at 4am while im smoking one with a few words. she tagged it with a heart
and replied "see you soon daddy"
either way that don't cut it.
I get cashed out by the goods I bring to the table not by words.

They ain't going to have the privilege of contacting me whenever she feels like it. instead her text or call is going to hit a brick wall. Is he dead..yeah he is gone.

I put that on my rottweiler babyboy who is my everything that I been feeling on fleek about this.
It feels like I gave my soul a clean rinse of a fresh tonic substance

I actually have a new policy of not saving girl's numbers anymore by their name. Helps alot in not getting tangled in feelings that way. sometimes I am not even saving numbers at all

take your stab at it
Okay, I'll take a stab at it. If this girl is just a FB, why would you expect her to call and commiserate? And why would you even want that from a FB? By definition, FB's are girls you don't have an emotional connection with. If you need "emotional support", get a friggin' girlfriend.

Also, I puked a little bit when I read "my rottweiler babyboy who is my everything". Seriously dude? Dogs are cute and everything but they are not people. Treating dogs as a substitute for children is what "modern" chicks do. Drop the dog mom lexicon.