Keepin a friend, hickies, mom, and daughter

BadBoyCoolMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently moved to a new city and got a new job. One of my coworkers is an older lady (about 40). I am 24. This coworker and I became friends and she began telling me about her daughter who is in college. Daughter is 20. She gave her daughter's my myspace link and her daughter added me as a friend. We chatted for a while and then she came over to my apartment for help on college algebra. Last week I took her out to one of my female friends' birthday party. The chick is still a virgin and her looks are about an 8. What I like the most about her is her simplicity and personality.

After talking to her in person on these 2 occassions, I can tell that she ONLY SEES ME AS A FRIEND. She has a bf and I think likes him. My concern is messing **** up with her. I do want to xxxx her of course so how can I avoid messing up. I know that if I make a move, I am going to look like an idiot. Her mom did not tell me directly that she only sees me as a friend but I got the point. I want to keep her as a friend because of her personality and such but also because I can always have some good lookin chik to go to movies, club, parties, etc with. But at the same time, I do not want to be another one of her "homegirls." How can I balance this situation. Any advice would be appreciated. One more piece of info: her mom and I are real cool and her mom knows that I be ****ing around since she sees the hickies on my neck when I go to work.

Thank you.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mom would not have intro'd you guys had she not thought highly of you and trusted you.

Moving forward, you are in the friendzone. Sex buddies typically do NOT go to other girls' birthday parties together. Maybe make yourself scarce and hard to get if possible. Try to use kino if you do get together and in your mind you should be thinking "I may give her a chance. Let's see if she is worthy of my time." NOT how do i get your panties on my floor.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do anything.

You'll screw up **** at your job and cause a ton of drama. If you want to use it as a job reference later just play the part of the "nice guy" friend

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her your pivot! HB8's are perfect for helping you get other chicks.

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop thinking with your c0ck.