Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep trying or NEXT?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep this short and too the point.

Met a 26 year old at the grocery store. Exchanged numbers. Waited a few days, sent her a message asking if she'd like to get together. Didn't hear anything back. Next day she starts texting me, wanting to know how I'm doing or how work is going... small talk. Then I mentioned there's a fall festival going on downtown this weekend. She says; "oh cool, too bad I'm working lol"

Dont know how to respond now. I guess she ain't interested. I mean I asked her out, she didn't say yes or no then I mention going to an event and it's like oh good for you.

What say you Don Juan's? Ignore her or play it cool and see what happens?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no rapport built = Low man on totem pole.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying I need to talk with them more before asking out.? Cause I figure after getting the number, I'm in the clear to ask for a date. Or am I missing something

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying I need to talk with them more before asking out.? Cause I figure after getting the number, I'm in the clear to ask for a date. Or am I missing something
Getting her number means you're clear to call, but a date??? You'll probably be waiting in line with every other Tom, ****, and Harry, for that. Give her space, and let her get back to you.

Last edited:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Give it a few days to a week(I suggest a week) then call her and try to set up a meet. If you get any resistance, move on

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Met a 26 year old at the grocery store. Exchanged numbers. Waited a few days, sent her a message asking if she'd like to get together. Didn't hear anything back. Next day she starts texting me, wanting to know how I'm doing or how work is going... small talk. Then I mentioned there's a fall festival going on downtown this weekend. She says; "oh cool, too bad I'm working lol"

Dont know how to respond now. I guess she ain't interested. I mean I asked her out, she didn't say yes or no then I mention going to an event and it's like oh good for you.

You needed to be more direct and to the point. It seems she was clever in dodging the question about meeting up for a date by beating you to the punch of asking her lol slick girl here. When you said "there's a festival this weekend" she responded with "too bad I'm working" so you didnt get a chance to ask her. No counter date or counter offer to meet up so this one could be a web spinner and keep you in orbit.

You should of said "I think your incredibly sexy and i want you to come with me to an event this weekend, are you free?" if she responds with "LoL, haha, Im working its too bad" you respond with "Yes it's definitely too bad, would of been a good time" "Let me know when you're free hun and we can definitely meet up for a drink another time" Period. case closed.

If she's truly interested, she will initiate.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women help you and make it easy for you when they want you. This one does not... next.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Maybe we can still make it after/before hours, what days/hours do you work?"

If she's interested she'll do something that allows you to work it out easier (tell you when she's free, when she works so you can plan around it, call in sick, etc.)

If she's not interested whatever she says will either be an outright blatant rejection or she'll otherwise make it hard for you to make your next move

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Maybe we can still make it after/before hours, what days/hours do you work?"

If she's interested she'll do something that allows you to work it out easier (tell you when she's free, when she works so you can plan around it, call in sick, etc.)

If she's not interested whatever she says will either be an outright blatant rejection or she'll otherwise make it hard for you to make your next move
She seems like a chick that will try to run him in circles.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems like a chick that will try to run him in circles.
Yeah her response kinda read like a blatant "**** no" but tone is hard to discern over text and we don't know her personality so it's worth trying to see if maybe it can still work or if she's intentionally stone walling him

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah her response kinda read like a blatant "**** no" but tone is hard to discern over text and we don't know her personality so it's worth trying to see if maybe it can still work or if she's intentionally stone walling him
True but we'll see if she's really interested in him if she ever initiates.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I think you got it half right by inviting her to the festival--you are the man and make the plan. Good job. Now, when she said she had to work, that's where I would have said, "Oh, too bad. I'll let you know how it was." When are you free?" This takes all the guess work out of it by her telling you when she's available. This also cuts through all the low-interest ,attention-seeking, low-quality women.

The possible outcomes:

1- Her: "I'll have to check."
You: "Cool, let me know."
Then you go NC until she reaches out. Some SS posters talk about a woman countering with another day/time if interested, and I do agree, but I think some women just don't understand that premise (a bit clueless maybe??) and don't counter even when they ARE interested, so I don't buy into it a full 100%. I will just take the direct approach by asking when they are available. Cuts though the BS.

2- Her: "I'm off on Wednesday."
You: "Great, I'll call you tomorrow with the plan."
Find something fun to do and call her with the details.

3- Her: No response.
You: No response.
Cut her for good and move on.

4-Her: She flakes before or on the day of the date.
You: "Ok, no problem. Maybe another time."
Then you go NC. If she reaches out, great, have her make it up to you. If she doesn't, don't waste your time.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Play it cool. Text every now and then but be busy in the meantime. Ask her out again in 2-3 weeks.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play it cool. Text every now and then but be busy in the meantime. Ask her out again in 2-3 weeks.
Girls who are like "work/sick/family" all the time are pretty common. I've had two this year and I haven't seen them since the first day.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hummm, well, you got the number. So now she dodge you by saying she's busy,but there was an lol on her part. I think i had something similar, so what I did was just call and say I want to hang out at night with you, when you are free let me kmow. And it worked, the woman reached out. Hey, stop texting, Men call. Women want you to be bold and blunt. You get voicemail, leave 1 message, thats it. And then wait, no reply, delete number and go get another. Play the game, its a hunt, shes they prey, she knows this.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hummm, well, you got the number. So now she dodge you by saying she's busy,but there was an lol on her part. I think i had something similar, so what I did was just call and say I want to hang out at night with you, when you are free let me kmow. And it worked, the woman reached out. Hey, stop texting, Men call. Women want you to be bold and blunt. You get voicemail, leave 1 message, thats it. And then wait, no reply, delete number and go get another. Play the game, its a hunt, shes they prey, she knows this.
Text or call it doesn't matter. People swear it does but it doesn't. She will either meet or not meet. You calling a chick that is uninterested means its going to VM. You calling a chick that is interested means she will pick up but she would have went out anyway from you texting.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I ignored her for like a week. Then she started messaging me wanting to know when we could hang out. So I told her what my schedule is like and suggested a couple date ideas. BUT again no Yes or No answer. So a few days later I said I was going to be at some place at such at time and said she's welcome to join me. Again no reply. So I just ignored her afterthat. Today she messages me wondering what I was up to. I didn't reply. Then sends a text saying "that's fine, I didn't wanna hang out with you anyways."

Haha.. I ask her out a few times, but nothing happens then I'm the bad guy? Crazy..

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, girls will always attempt to make you out as the bad guy. Even if it's entirely hypocritical, with her having recently done the exact same thing.

I'd leave it as is for now... with no response. She sounds pretty flaky. You could send some bs excuse back (like I've been busy), and that could get things restarted, but eh. I've recently dealt with a girl like that - excited to accept a date idea (supposedly), but never responds to nailing down the day itself. It's a waste of time, better spent on someone else.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I ignored her for like a week. Then she started messaging me wanting to know when we could hang out. So I told her what my schedule is like and suggested a couple date ideas. BUT again no Yes or No answer. So a few days later I said I was going to be at some place at such at time and said she's welcome to join me. Again no reply. So I just ignored her afterthat. Today she messages me wondering what I was up to. I didn't reply. Then sends a text saying "that's fine, I didn't wanna hang out with you anyways."

Haha.. I ask her out a few times, but nothing happens then I'm the bad guy? Crazy..
I see.
Your game is very bad. You ignored her on purpose for a week. Then she pops up, again you made the same mistake.

You are having trouble setting up propper dates. You are not being direct. If all this was done through text, then next time *call.

When she said I didnt want to hang out with you either, you should have called, "hey sweety, why so sensitive? Chill out and lets go get a drink already.

Shes playing the game man. Your mission is to get pass all her crappy test and smash her. Next number you get, it probably will end up the same. Its your game that needs work.

Read between the lines, she felt rejected:
They are emotional beings. Be direct & straight to the F point.