Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Are you in an LTR with this person or just early stage dating? Dread game is probably your best bet. You have to be very discreet about it though and not stick it right in her face. You subtlety communicate to her that you have other options. This will get her mind spinning about you while she is out.How do you keep attraction when dating someone who's going away for a month? Meaning over social media? How to text her?
Just dating, I'm fooling around as well, but wanna keep her an option definitely cause of her attraction level is high.Are you in an LTR with this person or just early stage dating? Dread game is probably your best bet. You have to be very discreet about it though and not stick it right in her face. You subtlety communicate to her that you have other options. This will get her mind spinning about you while she is out.
Regardless, that is very tough. You should be talking to other women for your own peace of mind.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Definitely bro, still dating around. Just wanted some tips that worked for you guys. Obviously dread game is strong, but have to be very subtle cause modern women tend to retaliateEither she will want to see you when she gets back or she won't. Nothing you can do.
Go live your life and date other women.
Just show her you don't care that much and you should be OK. It's a fine line between not caring too much and not caring enough so don't completely ignore her either.Definitely bro, still dating around. Just wanted some tips that worked for you guys. Obviously dread game is strong, but have to be very subtle cause modern women tend to retaliate
Awesome brother, do you have experience with snapchat? I've been thinking is a good non-needy form of communication and also avoiding possible text mistakesIf she's your girlfriend
nothing to be worried about. You just gotta keep your doors open and let her text you whenever she wants. Since you're away from each other, video calls (or at least normal calls) are the equivalent (if we can say this way) as a date, so make sure to use them.
If she's not your girlfriend
once again, nothing to be worried about. Attraction is not a choice and in these early stages of dating a bit of distance can spice things up. My tips are still the same, keep on letting her reach you out, avoid any neediness (because most guys get needy when something like that happens), have a facetime once in a while.
If you're not exclusive, good time to be investing on other women too. Nothing wrong about that.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Ah no, I hate it because the message always disappear and I never remember what were we talking about. And neediness is a state of mind, you can talk with her on WhatsApp (here's the popular texting app) with no problems as long as you don't stop your life (which is one of the fundamentals, you can only give her the time that you're not using for yourself or your projects) to text her.Awesome brother, do you have experience with snapchat? I've been thinking is a good non-needy form of communication and also avoiding possible text mistakes