Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep a Journal for Everything, Not Just Game

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The purpose of this thread is to encourage others to keep a journal as I think it is a very useful tool. I would like others, if they already keep one, to report what they write about and how it helps them.

I write about anything I find significant in my thoughts or actions. Be it that I think I should read a certain book, to where I think I should be going in life and what paths I have open to me. Today for example, I wrote about a really good conversation with someone but tomorrow it could be about somewhere I went or did, be it positive or negative.

It's a great way to reflect on your day and is helpful for self improvement. It's like having an end of day review meeting with yourself as both the reviewee and reviewer. I find I also think about some things in a different way and shed some light on my own thought processes and discover thoughts that are probably only fleeting at times but stay with me once I've written them down and so I am much more self aware.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An entry in my todo list is to determine the precedence of all my writings. I write so much that I am lost in my own writings. But, well, I think it's a good thing.