Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keanu Reeves has a new girlfriend

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said the same. The 40 year old I went out with from match recently was far far better looking than that.
You know you can beat off to a picture. You don't have to get rejected in person.....

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article is just crack for lonely older women about how strong empowered women can get any man they want.

As for the couple, I hope they're happy. But I wouldn't say it's accurate about men finally dating older women, that's never going to change.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not for nothing, but how does an incel have a right to judge what or who a high SMV dude selects as his lady?
The last 4 dates I've had from OLD were far far better looking than his gf.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Doesn't it make you wonder what she brings to the table? That maybe there is a connection there that is fulfilling ? That maybe your preconceived notions of External beauty are barking up the wrong tree? People fall in love with people for how they make them FEEL?
Who cares how the woman is on the inside. If it's an HB9 you just put up with her as much as you can to a point because she's an HB9.

I hate liberals but if an HB9 is a liberal I won't kick them to the curb.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This chick looks like she is 65 in her pics.

I really like Keanu Reeves.......but this is disappointing.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The last 4 dates I've had from OLD were far far better looking than his gf.
Dude... Did you have any type of intimacy with these ladies? If not why continue to explore an avenue which is yielding you zero results? With that said, you have zero right to judge any other dude's pick for the ladies they wish to bed. Reeves has been through pure hell in his life. Lost his fiancee', and unborn child many years ago. I am sure that has had an effect on him. However, you have no right to judge a dude who's not seeked your advice or council.

Uncool dude. Uncool.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude... Did you have any type of intimacy with these ladies? If not why continue to explore an avenue which is yielding you zero results? With that said, you have zero right to judge any other dude's pick for the ladies they wish to bed. Reeves has been through pure hell in his life. Lost his fiancee', and unborn child many years ago. I am sure that has had an effect on him. However, you have no right to judge a dude who's not seeked your advice or council.

Uncool dude. Uncool.
I need more old.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Reeves has been through pure hell in his life. Lost his fiancee', and unborn child many years ago. I am sure that has had an effect on him.
He was around 36 when he lost them. He lost his fiancé to drugs. With his money and status, he could have easily found a hot young girl and got her pregnant.

He’s lived in 5 star hotels for the last 20 years. He is a major movie star. He is worth hundreds and millions of dollars and can do anything he wants. He could have easily had another child (still can)

I wouldn’t say that’s pure hell.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He was around 36 when he lost them. He lost his fiancé to drugs. With his money and status, he could have easily found a hot young girl and got her pregnant.

He’s lived in 5 star hotels for the last 20 years. He is a major movie star. He is worth hundreds and millions of dollars and can do anything he wants. He could have easily had another child (still can)

I wouldn’t say that’s pure hell.
Wrong. They both died in a car accident. Granted, it may had been partly due to drugs in her system, but she died from a car accident, not drugs.

Source:
On April 1, 2001, Syme attended a party at musician Marilyn Manson's home. After being driven home by another party guest shortly before dawn, she left her home, reportedly to return to the party.[2] On the morning of April 2, Syme drove her 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee into a row of parked cars on Cahuenga Boulevard in Los Angeles. She was partially ejected from the vehicle and died instantly. Syme was 28 years old.[3][4] Syme is buried next to her daughter in Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery in Los Angeles.[5]
An investigation into the collision concluded that Syme was not wearing a seatbelt and was inebriated at the time. Reports also stated that police found two rolled up dollar bills that contained a white, powdery substance and two bottles of prescription drugs, a muscle relaxant and an anticonvulsant.[6] Syme's mother told police her daughter was seeking treatment for back pain and depression just a few days prior to her death.[6]

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No, you need a social life and stop playing Monday morning quarterback with other people who are actually getting pvssy.
You think social life and in person game is better? In person game can be time consuming.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong. They both died in a car accident. Granted, it may had been partly due to drugs in her system, but she died from a car accident, not drugs.
- she smashed into parked cars
- she was ejected from the vehicle and died instantly.
- she was not wearing a seat belt
- she was drunk at the time
- she had dollars bills in her car with a white powdery substance inside them
- she had 2 bottles of prescription drugs, a muscle relaxant and a anticonvulsant.
- she had back pain
- she was depressed.

My mistake.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think social life and in person game is better? In person game can be time consuming.
Yeah if I was a mega chode like you I wouldn't approach IRL either. I'm sure your grannie you met online last week was "hotter" tha KR's GF hahahahhaa!

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares how the woman is on the inside. If it's an HB9 you just put up with her as much as you can to a point because she's an HB9.

I hate liberals but if an HB9 is a liberal I won't kick them to the curb.
This mentality is why you dont't get inside a woman.
Because you reek neediness and need for validation. Like a chick. Might work on lesbians maybe.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is like showing me a white guy that won the slam dunk contest.