Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keanu Reeves has a new girlfriend

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Keanu Reeves has found a new girlfriend. She is 46 years old.

- Keanu Reeves, a 55 year old, 6’0 actor, worth $360,000,000 US ($473,000,000 CAD) cannot find a better, younger, hotter looking girlfriend.

- Prince Harry, a 34 year old 6’3 PRINCE, worth $50,000,000 dollars, could not find a better, younger, hotter looking girlfriend than (a divorced, later 30s) Megan Markle.

- Sosuave members, 21 - 60, mostly average men, with average height and average bank accounts, are taught to take the red pill and not value women. Sosuave members usually date hot young girls in their 20s, sleep with them by the 1st date and have them fall in love by the 2nd.

Can someone explain how we can do it and they can’t?

Or maybe the most famous actor in the world and the PRINCE OF ENGLAND don’t have constant access to hot young women through their social groups, like we do?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps he thinks shes ace company, i know a childless obese ***** whos wicked company and extremely pretty in the face, i may just ltr her up........................i say this because these western women nauseate me, ive met 20 in the last year and they all behave exactly the same discourteous way.....

one hot bod the other night, proceeded to constantly use the word **** at the table......i called it a night

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

- Keanu Reeves, a 55 year old, 6’0 actor, worth $360,000,000 US ($473,000,000 CAD) cannot find a better, younger, hotter looking girlfriend.

- Prince Harry, a 34 year old 6’3 PRINCE, worth $50,000,000 dollars, could not find a better, younger, hotter looking girlfriend than (a divorced, later 30s) Megan Markle.

- Sosuave members, 21 - 60, mostly average men, with average height and average bank accounts, are taught to take the red pill and not value women. Sosuave members usually date hot young girls in their 20s, sleep with them by the 1st date and have them fall in love by the 2nd.

Or maybe the most famous actor in the world and the PRINCE OF ENGLAND don’t have constant access to hot young women through their social groups, like we do?
I googled that Alexandria Grant, his girlfriend. Minus the age, not factoring in the age she's maybe an HB4. She looks more like 55 not 45. Looks very rough for her age. Hell, the one I'm talking to right now just turned 42 and looks many times better looking than Alexandria Grant.

I see ugly, fat men with better looking women that what Keanu Reeves has right now.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is why the fuk do you even care who they're dating? It's threads like this that show how pathetic the human race has become when one is wasting their time typing nonsense about men who's status they'll never reach.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The real question is why the fuk do you even care who they're dating? It's threads like this that show how pathetic the human race has become when one is wasting their time typing nonsense about men who's status they'll never reach.
I agree, but women eat this sh** up! Women gossip about hollyweird trash daily who's dating who.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

why my valuable threads get removed but your not :eek:o_O

they look normal/a bit bad, she looks as bad as him but shes 15 yrs younger, in his age she will look really bad

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
why my valuable threads get removed but your not :eek:o_O

they look normal/a bit bad, she looks as bad as him but shes 15 yrs younger, in his age she will look really bad
I think he looks better for his age than she does for her age. She looks really rough for someone who is 46. I mean, almost as rough as some of the trash you see on POF and OKcupid in that age range.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Because game works.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks just like all the other type in Hollywood, he's 'approved' now.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s because 90% of men on here talk shyt and don’t actually date all these 20 year old models.

as for Keanu and prince harry, they get a LOT of shyt for dating models. They are enfranchised men.

hell, I’m 11 years older than my wife and all the women folk ostracised me.

these guys have had the chance to have any woman they want for years. They still can on the side. They like them as friends, they aren’t judging them on looks. They are probably good companions.

plus, they are less likely to divorce them and steal all their money.

imagine if you’d have 30 years of women literally being walked to the nearest toilet to fvck you. Texting you out of the blue.

after a while you would want more.

we don’t see value in them because we never got over the first hurdle. We still chase hot a$$ because for us, it’s difficult.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically agree with this but I think Trump's point here specifically is to shine a magnifying class on "internet alphas", he is using to make a point. Not that I know of anyone who goes around here making the kinds of claims Trump is upset about or whatever...

Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s because 90% of men on here talk shyt and don’t actually date all these 20 year old models.

as for Keanu and prince harry, they get a LOT of shyt for dating models. They are enfranchised men.

hell, I’m 11 years older than my wife and all the women folk ostracised me.

these guys have had the chance to have any woman they want for years. They still can on the side. They like them as friends, they aren’t judging them on looks. They are probably good companions.

plus, they are less likely to divorce them and steal all their money.

imagine if you’d have 30 years of women literally being walked to the nearest toilet to fvck you. Texting you out of the blue.

after a while you would want more.

we don’t see value in them because we never got over the first hurdle. We still chase hot a$$ because for us, it’s difficult.
Yeah I'm pretty sure banging even hot 20 year olds from Hollywood would get old after a while. They prolly never STFU.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty sure banging even hot 20 year olds from Hollywood would get old after a while. They prolly never STFU.
plus, Keane Rees is over 50. Your priorities change.

hell, at 37, sex is no longer the most important thing. It’s great, sure, but not the kind of thing I would sulk over like in my 20s. It’s massively empowering to not be chained to a lunatic anymore, and it gives you much more power if you can take it or leave it.

yesterday I felt amorous. My wife is all pregnant and wasn’t in the mood. I was like “ok, tomorrow then” and could set the general to sleep mode and just thought about work as going off to sleep.

At 25 I would be huffing and puffing and upset.

quite like 30s. No longer desperate for sex 24 hours a day, but can still go whenever it’s needed.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
He’s a 3-gun expert. Well trained for the John Wick series. Competitive shooter now. Respect.

this doesn’t change the feminine world he lives in.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always saw Keanu as a pretty down to earth kind of guy, had a rough life, might just be a pretty humble successful guy.
Got a lot of respect for him.
Why all the hate? Because you don't perceive her as attractive?
I had a girlfriend some years ago that was a colleague of mine, thought she was like a 7 or so. She asked me out, I said "Yeah, why not".
Ended up dating her for 3 years, constantly realizing more attractive traits about her. At some point I actually thought she was the most beautiful girl I met.
Point is, I really enjoyed going out with her and didn't give a single sh1t what anyone else thought about her.
You see ugly guys with models and vice-versa. Nothing new.
Why care about what others will say? You're the center of your existence, stop being so BETAA.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I googled that Alexandria Grant, his girlfriend. Minus the age, not factoring in the age she's maybe an HB4. She looks more like 55 not 45. Looks very rough for her age. Hell, the one I'm talking to right now just turned 42 and looks many times better looking than Alexandria Grant.

I see ugly, fat men with better looking women that what Keanu Reeves has right now.

Doesn't it make you wonder what she brings to the table? That maybe there is a connection there that is fulfilling ? That maybe your preconceived notions of External beauty are barking up the wrong tree? People fall in love with people for how they make them FEEL?