Kanye West is an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arn't blacks in this country are about 20% white because of genetic "influences" anyway?

Sh!iiit, I even know some black people that even though they look black or whatever, are 50% Cherokee, and have indian reservation cards, smoke peyote with the elders of their tribe, etc.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
obviously I made it up...

2nd if Bush cared for black people.

lets go back to both of his campiagns!

he never made ANY SINGLE EFFORT TO HELP OR REACH OUT TO INNER CITIES.

neither in 2000 or 2004.

you all know that. and im a white guy..take your rose colored saburb glasses off.

im sure a lot of you dont have any black friends....probably the only black friends you have or know are from the same nice area you are from.

and dont tell me your 75K house is a poor area...I live 5 min from East St louis..the poorest of poor places..and blacks have to live in hell for the life of it..and dont tell me its so easy to get out..thats bull**** too..Id love to drop some of you white pansies with ur one sided views into a hostile area to live..in a week you would cry like bytches for your mommy.

also if you love BUSH so much..JOIN THE MILITARY NOW AND FIGHT FOR HIM.

I don't think it's the inner cities, as much as it's that people with money don't live in inner cities.

I don't see bush helping out people at trailer homes either.

the majority of people on Walfare in american, the VAST majority, are white people. The media will never TELL you that because all white people are supposed to be in surburbs accross america. I don't see bush helping them out as m uch either.

And I am black.

To bush, I honestly think it's about what you can do for him. It just so happens that all of the peole that can do things that benefit him, happen to have the same skin color.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pantera_man,

The pseudoscientific term for what you're doing is "whataboutery". You're using what happened on that awful night in Wichita to belittle the much more common racist experience that black people face, i.e. "Sure, but what about what they did in Wichita?" It's not a helpful argument if you want to come to an understanding. And you cited The National Alliance, an anti-Semitic white nationalist group.

I'm a white Protestant male on a very liberal college campus. That means I can't take a class without being blamed as part of a group for something. I KNOW what it's like to be white, man. And I think white racism comes more from whites wanting to maintain the status quo of the opportunity structure than incidents like the one you cite.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
Arn't blacks in this country are about 20% white because of genetic "influences" anyway?
probably more than that honestly.

I know my grandad is white.

Pretty much ANY light skinned african american person you see has a white realitive or realtives in their family tree somewhere, because our ansisors were not light skinned, not the part of African we came from at least.

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't realize that link was from the National Alliance, I got it by googling the Wichita Massacre. Obviously, a hard-core white nationalist account is going to have some bias. I replaced the link with one from Crime Library. It doesn't matter who's reporting it though, the details remain the same.

You say it was an isolated incident which really doesn't mean anything. The incident in itself is terrible, but the TOTAL SILENCE regarding this incident really speaks volumes.... The silence is deafening. Remember how much we heard about James Byrd and Diallo, and Rodney King and a million other incidents that involved the evil white man?

Hate is hate.... It has no color.

There are many blacks with low opportunity... There are also many dirt-poor white folks who have it just as bad, except no affirmative action, no media behind them, zero sympathy, and basically have been made invisible by society.... When they do get any bit of attention, it's society trying to paint them as the ignorant ones and the bigots, who should be feared and hated.

They are a recognizable and visible face to be associated with anything negative towards blacks.... Right-wing whites, including those who are a little pissed off are only a symptom.

Ever feel like society has a role in playing whites and blacks against each other?

Who always toots the horn of political correctness and diversity? Upper-class white liberals right? Look at their surroundings- probably not very "diverse" huh? Could it be that their money is not where their mouths are?

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker, you speak a lot of sense.

When I was in america, the town I worked in had a lot of irish working there as well for the summer.

and whenever i met them, they would always joke about me being english, and what the english had done in the past blah blah.

The thing is, all of my grandparents are from ireland, so i'm 100% Irish blood, so it was my ancestors who got fu*ked by the english as well!

People need to let the past go.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paintballguy
what a douche bag.... From the way he talks, he sounds like he has a 5th grade education.

I might agree with you, were you takin' about Kanye West, or GW? Apparently the requirements to be a hip hop star are the same as the ones for being president.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they should have had Chris Rock instead of Chris Tucker out there, then he would just go to his stand up routine and helped clear the air.

You can't have anything valuable in your house. N1ggers will break in and take it all! Everything white people don't like about black people, black people don't like about black people. It's like our own personal civil war. On one side, there's black people. On the other, you've got n1ggers. The n1ggers have got to go. I love black people, but I hate n1ggers. I am tired of n1ggers. Tired, tired, tired."
N1ggers always want credit for some sh1t they're supposed to do," he announces, in typically head-on fashion. "They'll brag about stuff a normal man just does. They'll say something like, 'Yeah, well, I take care of my kids.' You're supposed to!!, you dumb motherfvcker. 'I ain't never been to jail.' Whaddya want? A cookie? You're not supposed to go to jail!, you low-expectation-having motherfvcker!"

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soprano
He wants to sell albums, and give the illusion that he's a great lyricist just because his lyrics are ABOUT something important... There is much larger vocabulary and better flow used in tons of songs talking about loving weed, or meeting a mafia boss' wife at a party, or killing someone...
God, where is your logic people? This is what I see. I'm guessing (guessing) that you are the person who hates hiphop music. Am I right? And let me guess you have ONCE voiced your opinion that all rap music talk about is drugs, woman, game, and cars? Am I right? And all rap music is is recycled garbage over and over again? So when someone like Kanye comes out with actually amazing production credentials and amazing lyrics ...you bag him too? Whats with this?

Originally posted by Jvesti
The guy is an idiot. "The blacks are looting while the whites are shopping" Your actually gonna back him up saying this? You're actually gonna look at me and say with a straight face that it was a legit comment. Well are you? Let me know.

He's spreading hatred basically and getting people fired up on deceptions. He's a public figure, therefore I have a problem with it. I frankly wouldn't care who it was attacking who in that fashion. A moron is a moron no matter what color or creed. Open your eyes.
Sorry. What? The guy is an idiot? He is stating the truth. I am WHITE. And you know what. The world is a racist place. Please don't tell me its not. What Kanye was saying is correct. If a white woman was taking goods, she would be collecting goods for her family. If a black man was taking goods he would be looting for personal gain. Thats the way the world works and it sickens me. He is stating the truth, don't say he is preaching hate.

Oh and Bush isn't a moron? Please. He can't even handle his own disaster yet he is killing thousands over in Iraq. Tell me why he isn't helping Zimbabwae ...huh tell me? Because there is NOTHING FOR HIM THERE. Zimbabwae is in way more of a wreck than Iraq yet oh no Iraq has Oil ...are you to ignorant to work that out?

Originally posted by Paintballguy
what a douche bag.... From the way he talks, he sounds like he has a 5th grade education.
Really? This is coming from someone on a dating forum? Shut the **** up.

Originally posted by DrMetallica
KANYE WEST DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE
Idiot. He has worked with a number of white people. Back up your statement before stating ignorant posts.

Originally posted by backbreaker Kayne's problem is that he really doesn't have much to rap about. He didn't get shot 9 times like 50. He doesn't "stunt" as hard as other rappers with the cars in all. So he ventures into something he knows little about.
Again, societies view point on rap music. You think rap has to be about *****es and blunts right?

Originally posted by mizter6
i think this guy is nothing more than an idiot who makes judgement too fast thinking people arent doing shi't
Excuse me? What are you doing right now.

Anyway. Point is I'm not a Kanye fan but I know what he is going on about. I don't have a problem with his music but he aint my favourite. However what I can't stand is 30 of you posting on an internet forum that aren't even capable of putting a logical sentance together.

Peace.

And note: I don't believe his statement about Bush is a racist. I think he got it wrong there. I do however believe he is telling the truth when people look at black people as different.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think that Bush is racist, I think that he is classist. Kanye was wrong for what he said. I do not agree with making the hurricane aftermath into a race issue, and I'm a black female. I hate racism and ethnocentrism alike.
SB

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYCK BUSH...he is a lying piece of shyt.

look at his eyes....he is coward.

"Mr President...is the relief effort slowed by the large amount of troops in Iraq?"

"UHHHHHH...Its my job to stop the war on Terror...(WTF TERROR) blah! MORE PEOPLE DIED IN CAR ACCIDENTS LAST YR FROM ALCOHAL...LIKE HOW YOU USED TO BE ADDICTED MR. BUSH!)

IF THERE WAS AN OIL FIELD UNDER NEW ORLEANS...THE ****ING INTIRE MILITARY WOULD OF BEEN UP IN MOBILE WAITING TO GET IN.
i second this....

Bush is a motherf'ucking coward wh only thinks of himself and his family , he doesnt give a **** about the american people, if he gave one **** , he would have atleast left his own goddamn white crackewrass party to see what possible sullutions he and his crew could do to help these people.... but instead he wanted to party with those motherfu'ckers so that he could use them for the next election and maby get his family more wealthier... IMO Bush should be exxecuted for the crimes he has done to the hole human race, that mother****er has started a world war, people from other countries are dying in iraq cuz of his bull**** that he made up to save his white cracker ass, and if u american people cannot take your goddam lazy eyes off the frikkin bigmac menus and see what he is doing to the world then i think u shouøld all just nuke your fat asses alone and not drag the rest of the world down in agony and dispar like u are doing now....

sorry but thats how i feel right now....

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and for u people who think rap is about just *****es and blunts, that is the niggah rap, the real rap , the one like diamonds in kanye west s album or other rap artists like nas in "some" of his songs, tupac in some of his songs "changes" are the real rap, the **** that many call rap today is garbage **** , they all rap about the same **** either being shot at or fuc'king *****es, imo that isent good rap that is the bad rap that should be gotten rid of.... In my oppinnion 50 shouldnt be so successfull, he aint that good of a rapper, most of his songs sucks , but some are good like two or three of them, the rest just crap....

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYCK BUSH...he is a lying piece of shyt.

look at his eyes....he is coward.

"Mr President...is the relief effort slowed by the large amount of troops in Iraq?"

"UHHHHHH...Its my job to stop the war on Terror...(WTF TERROR) blah! MORE PEOPLE DIED IN CAR ACCIDENTS LAST YR FROM ALCOHAL...LIKE HOW YOU USED TO BE ADDICTED MR. BUSH!)

IF THERE WAS AN OIL FIELD UNDER NEW ORLEANS...THE ****ING INTIRE MILITARY WOULD OF BEEN UP IN MOBILE WAITING TO GET IN.
Are you kidding me? Why do you think gas has gone up 30-50 cents in the past week all over America? Because domestic oil production was dealt a big blow by Katrina!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say that Backbreaker has probably made the most sense out of this entire discussion.

As a fellow African-American... I must say I am quite, quite impressed and proud.

This thread as been relatively peaceful, so I'll let it roll on (just got ass, so I'm in a pretty decent mood :cool:).

AS

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Are you kidding me? Why do you think gas has gone up 30-50 cents in the past week all over America? Because domestic oil production was dealt a big blow by Katrina!
I don't know how much gas you actually buy, but the gas prices have been going up for a while now. This is just an excuse to really jack it up. When are they gonna put a gas price cap on this. Ridiculous. I must admit, If I had purchased oil stock a while back, I'd probably be on the "Bush can walk on water" fan club.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
I don't know how much gas you actually buy, but the gas prices have been going up for a while now. This is just an excuse to really jack it up. When are they gonna put a gas price cap on this. Ridiculous. I must admit, If I had purchased oil stock a while back, I'd probably be on the "Bush can walk on water" fan club.
I drive a truck that gets 15-20 miles to the gallon. How much gas do you think I buy? A LOT, that's how much. And what are you even replying too? The gas prices have been going up for awhile, but once the refineries got knocked out by Katrina, they jacked up the price a ton. Prices of barrels of oil have shot through the roof because of the Katrina disaster.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Never mind that Bush has appointed more Blacks to positions of power such as Secretary of State (Colin Powell) , National Security Advisor (Condeleeza Rice), Secretary of Education (Rod Paige) not to mention a number of Hispanics as well, such as White House attorney Alberto Gonzalez.

Meanwhile, Kanye West accuses the US of creating AIDS and Crack Cocaine to kill Blacks:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West

West is a racist punk.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^

I previously mentioned Kanye's antics, yet i was labeled a racist! Some people just can't hear the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.