Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kanye West is an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've officially lost all respect for this moron. He's basically preaching hate. There's a lot of racism and predjudice breeding in that mans head.

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
God you can't win with you guys can you.

I bet your the same people that hate rap music. That say they rap about the same things - *****es, blunts, alcohol, partys, etc ...huh?

And then you get Kanye West who is maybe one of the most talented and who actually puts so much thought into his lyrics and you just bag him.

Listen to his lyrics.

He ain't the racist.

:rolleyes:

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah raps cool, its Kanye I don't like. He sounds too preachy for my liking in his music. Its like if you add "lyrics" to say pop or whatever. Just cause its diffrent doesn't mean it'll be the greatest thing in the world.

Oh ps. Kanye was the only one there to reference about race. Even Chris Tucker had a wtf expression in the end.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Kanye West was wrong. Bush is not a racist. He cares just as little about all poor people, regardless of color.
I think you're right on; it's the MEDIA that's racist. And Kanye touched on that too.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Kanye West was wrong. Bush is not a racist. He cares just as little about all poor people, regardless of color.
Indeed... the fact that a lot of those poor people happened to be black is happenstance... he's not doing much for those poor Caucasian people in places like Mississippi either.

AS

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naoi deag se deag
I think you're right on; it's the MEDIA that's racist. And Kanye touched on that too.
I don't think that's it either, they just know that mentioning 'race' would get people fired up and it would make a good story.

AS

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wants to sell albums, and give the illusion that he's a great lyricist just because his lyrics are ABOUT something important... There is much larger vocabulary and better flow used in tons of songs talking about loving weed, or meeting a mafia boss' wife at a party, or killing someone...

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blazer

I bet your the same people that hate rap music. That say they rap about the same things - *****es, blunts, alcohol, partys, etc ...huh?

And then you get Kanye West who is maybe one of the most talented and who actually puts so much thought into his lyrics and you just bag him.

Listen to his lyrics.

He ain't the racist.

Good response. You can tell this is a good statement b/c none of these people have came up w/ a comeback yet.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYCK BUSH...he is a lying piece of shyt.

look at his eyes....he is coward.

"Mr President...is the relief effort slowed by the large amount of troops in Iraq?"

"UHHHHHH...Its my job to stop the war on Terror...(WTF TERROR) blah! MORE PEOPLE DIED IN CAR ACCIDENTS LAST YR FROM ALCOHAL...LIKE HOW YOU USED TO BE ADDICTED MR. BUSH!)

IF THERE WAS AN OIL FIELD UNDER NEW ORLEANS...THE ****ING INTIRE MILITARY WOULD OF BEEN UP IN MOBILE WAITING TO GET IN.

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck Kanye West.... That chipmunk looking motherf*cker never had my respect but I'd love to punch him, hell I could punch that soft fat face of his all day and never get hurt.

So the white people affected by this hurricane are lower than garbage to him because "they ain't know what it like ta be black".

F*ck off.... The media is showing the looting in New Orleans BECAUSE THERE IS LOOTING IN NEW ORLEANS!!!! Did the media just photoshop black faces into it to be racist? Hell no!

F*ck the media anyway though.

Self-loathing cowards like Mike Myers standing there looking uncomfortable, nodding their heads in agreement with fat-asses hate speech.... It just isn't right.... If it was me, I would have shut Kanye (stupid f*cking name) up right there on the spot and reprimanded him. Also, John Mayer's a little goofy fag.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will not damage his career. The double standard in this country will not permit it to. He made the same comment as Wil Smith on national television about white people creating aids to kill the black race and their careers couldn't be more lucrative.

If a white celebrity were to make a similar comment regarding blacks, it would be career suicide! The media would be relentless in permanently damaging his/her career!

For a country that doesn't like black people; Kanye West sure has made a lot of money!

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember when the dixie chicks struck out against bush....people lost their minds...as soon as eminem does it it's okay...i don't think the dixie chicks should have got it that bad!

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CHRIS TUCKER KEPT QUIET CUSS HE'S A BIATCH.;) .
WHO WOULD CUSS THE HANDS FEEDING THEM.
HE MADE 40MILL,FROM RUSH HOUR HE AINT GONNA INSULT THE WHITE MEDIA.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blazer

Listen to his lyrics.

He ain't the racist.

Have listened to his lyrics. Dont make assumptions. Remember I said "LOSE" respect for him. I had it at one time. I liked his lyrics. But now what he said overrides that.

The guy is an idiot. "The blacks are looting while the whites are shopping" Your actually gonna back him up saying this? You're actually gonna look at me and say with a straight face that it was a legit comment. Well are you? Let me know.

Even the other people on the show looked at him like WTF.

He's spreading hatred basically and getting people fired up on deceptions. He's a public figure, therefore I have a problem with it. I frankly wouldn't care who it was attacking who in that fashion. A moron is a moron no matter what color or creed. Open your eyes.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jvesti
The guy is an idiot. "The blacks are looting while the whites are shopping" Your actually gonna back him up saying this? You're actually gonna look at me and say with a straight face that it was a legit comment. Well are you? Let me know.
I dunno about having a straight face, but here it is:

http://yahooracists.ytmnd.com/

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
FYCK BUSH...he is a lying piece of shyt.

look at his eyes....he is coward.

"Mr President...is the relief effort slowed by the large amount of troops in Iraq?"

"UHHHHHH...Its my job to stop the war on Terror...(WTF TERROR) blah! MORE PEOPLE DIED IN CAR ACCIDENTS LAST YR FROM ALCOHAL...LIKE HOW YOU USED TO BE ADDICTED MR. BUSH!)

IF THERE WAS AN OIL FIELD UNDER NEW ORLEANS...THE ****ING INTIRE MILITARY WOULD OF BEEN UP IN MOBILE WAITING TO GET IN.
Where'd you get that quote from Bush?

Status
Not open for further replies.