Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kali Muscle Almost Died - The REAL Reason Why

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kali has been dodging the elephant in the room for years, until now. Im glad that this near-miss has shaken him to come clean and educate those who looked up to him, especially the young ones.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I love Kali and get a kick out oh his content but the dude was taking some pretty serious juice and eating like an idiot at 40 plus years old. I watched several videos where he consumes a boat load of top ramen mixed with other garbage to get his calories. I am
glad he will be fine and able to watch his child grow up!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Kali and get a kick out oh his content but the dude was taking some pretty serious juice and eating like an idiot at 40 plus years old. I watched several videos where he consumes a boat load of top ramen mixed with other garbage to get his calories. I am
Heart disease never goes away. He has to drastically change his lifestyle now to have a shot at a normal lifespan. Cardiac and vascular damage is usually irreparable. We seldom hear of people having just one heart attack, then living another 40 years without any future cardiac events.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Heart disease never goes away. He has to drastically change his lifestyle now to have a shot at a normal lifespan. Cardiac and vascular damage is usually irreparable. We seldom hear of people having just one heart attack, then living another 40 years without any future cardiac events.
I'm hoping people at least can learn for this, don't eat junk food even if it's for clout. A lot of health problems in the west are tied to the horrible "foods" we eat

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like him, he's got some good rationale for things. But not surprising that he had a heart attack.