"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

K guys I actually have a serious Q

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Ok, How do you deal with all the lame ass losers out there? Maybe its where I live but theres no clubs, no social outlits besides bars and I have worked in many stores and I find all the ppl I meet DULL BORING STUPID all of the above and they all suck ass, I hate feeling like a prick when they try to tell me about there problems and I'm like.. hey I dont care you can deal with them or kill yourself.... because no one ever does deal with there problems its pathetic and if I tell them how to solve a problem I know they wont do it anyway. So I just ****ing save my breath nod and walk away. It still gets to me though its like I'm the only sane healthy self confident guy around anymore I mean no one holds EC everyone is insecure damn I hate this world anyone have similar problems.

I live in montana so social anxiety is a very common thing for us thers more cows than ppl ..... and the ppl are very clicky cause everyone has known everyone else since there grandparents where ****ing their sheep. I have lived here 20 years and met at the MOST 10 ppl who have any semblance of education or intellect. Drinking is what 90% of the population does here. thats it everyone has some sort of dependancy problem I mean even I had one untill recently I grew some balls and said how about I just be myself and **** everyone else.... If their hot... :p

I'm just lookin for some sort of idea what do you DJ's do ??? snub them?? talk to them about what????? Its like everyone is sooooo scared of change they will do anything to NOT change like crabs in a bucket they pull everyone down with them????
Ok im just ranting but still this is a very common thing for me I look around and I just wana vomit.
Better??
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Wow, it seems like you're better than everyone you know. Take over the freaking town boy!
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Your best option is to learn how to make paragraphs ;) That said, since your 20, you probably have a job and a car, right? What's to stop you from moving to a larger town?

It may do some serious good to try another place out for a while, maybe longer. My skew on it is that you'll never experience all that you can by staying in one place all your life. I'm not telling you to become a train hopping hobo, but your young (single too I assume)....move for a while. Why the hell not?
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
I got 2 DUI's when I was 17 I havnt been able to drive since then the System has my balls in a death grip and wont let them go that was 3 years ago and I still have to go to chemical counciling... and my counciler said he dosnt think i have a dependancy problem and he still wont let me stop going.

Thanks for the advice guys I'm thinking you may be right, there is nothing in this town for anyone who isnt 70 and ready to die a peacefull death.

The city I live in has under 40k population
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Well, if you do move, nobody says you have to make it permanent. I understand that things cost money, but you wouldn't be hurting anything by trying it out.

F*ck, even go visit some friends from out of town if you've got some. Sounds like things are stagnant in your current digs. Good luck, bro.
 
Top