Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

K guys I actually have a serious Q

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, How do you deal with all the lame ass losers out there? Maybe its where I live but theres no clubs, no social outlits besides bars and I have worked in many stores and I find all the ppl I meet DULL BORING STUPID all of the above and they all suck ass, I hate feeling like a prick when they try to tell me about there problems and I'm like.. hey I dont care you can deal with them or kill yourself.... because no one ever does deal with there problems its pathetic and if I tell them how to solve a problem I know they wont do it anyway. So I just ****ing save my breath nod and walk away. It still gets to me though its like I'm the only sane healthy self confident guy around anymore I mean no one holds EC everyone is insecure damn I hate this world anyone have similar problems.

I live in montana so social anxiety is a very common thing for us thers more cows than ppl ..... and the ppl are very clicky cause everyone has known everyone else since there grandparents where ****ing their sheep. I have lived here 20 years and met at the MOST 10 ppl who have any semblance of education or intellect. Drinking is what 90% of the population does here. thats it everyone has some sort of dependancy problem I mean even I had one untill recently I grew some balls and said how about I just be myself and **** everyone else.... If their hot... :p

I'm just lookin for some sort of idea what do you DJ's do ??? snub them?? talk to them about what????? Its like everyone is sooooo scared of change they will do anything to NOT change like crabs in a bucket they pull everyone down with them????
Ok im just ranting but still this is a very common thing for me I look around and I just wana vomit.
Better??

Last edited:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, it seems like you're better than everyone you know. Take over the freaking town boy!

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best option is to learn how to make paragraphs ;) That said, since your 20, you probably have a job and a car, right? What's to stop you from moving to a larger town?

It may do some serious good to try another place out for a while, maybe longer. My skew on it is that you'll never experience all that you can by staying in one place all your life. I'm not telling you to become a train hopping hobo, but your young (single too I assume)....move for a while. Why the hell not?

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 2 DUI's when I was 17 I havnt been able to drive since then the System has my balls in a death grip and wont let them go that was 3 years ago and I still have to go to chemical counciling... and my counciler said he dosnt think i have a dependancy problem and he still wont let me stop going.

Thanks for the advice guys I'm thinking you may be right, there is nothing in this town for anyone who isnt 70 and ready to die a peacefull death.

The city I live in has under 40k population

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you do move, nobody says you have to make it permanent. I understand that things cost money, but you wouldn't be hurting anything by trying it out.

F*ck, even go visit some friends from out of town if you've got some. Sounds like things are stagnant in your current digs. Good luck, bro.