"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Justin Bieber's new video proof we are all being puzzified.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
What happened to Beiber singing about a hot chick and he is a little bad boy?

In this new video ...

He is in all pink including pink hair... talking about yummy and shyt.


I encourage men to be men and rise up against men wearing all pink with pink hair singing about yummy.

I'm going to go lift some weights.. I need to do something opposite of that video.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
In no way do I like Bieber and in no way do I like that style, but it can't be denied that he's probably drowning in more pvssy than you'll have in your life because of this.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
In no way do I like Bieber and in no way do I like that style, but it can't be denied that he's probably drowning in more pvssy than you'll have in your life because of this.

ummmm... duhhh

but that was not the point of this post...

miss the mark much?
 

sch

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
49
dude thats's just a ****ing song, not a plan for new world order
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
In no way do I like Bieber and in no way do I like that style, but it can't be denied that he's probably drowning in more pvssy than you'll have in your life because of this.
I agree. I can't stand the dweeb but these cucks get all the pssy regardless. Bieber is also not a Chad looks wise as well. He's had that baby face ever since he was 12 and girls still went nuts over him before he became super famous.

Minus the monetary part as well, I see lots of guys his age and younger. I mean 17 to 25 range who are not built like chads (skinny) but have hot arse girlfriends. Just like in college I saw lots of hot girls with guys like this who are not 6-3 and dress like metro sexuals.

Who who thing you have to be 6-1 Chad to get HB8 and above is BS IMO as long as you're not a lardball. Again, I'm talking his age and younger though.

If you're 35 and dressing like him you might have a problem getting women closer to your age and need to act your age.

Like me for example I'm built similar to him, skinny and such, similar to his size BUT I dress like I'm a 22 year old in college when I go out on dates and members here saying it's wrecking me with women my age don't want a guy dressing and acting like that.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
bieber has many styles but not a single one I liked


may have to do with the fact that he gained popularity by singing gay songs
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Bieber is a typical expressive passive boy.

He's full of emotions and needs to express it.

They're so full of love and have the desire to give out more love in order to receive even more love.

Which is normal for those born within that quadrant.

Don't hate the boy for being the best he can be.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
What happened to Beiber singing about a hot chick and he is a little bad boy?

In this new video ...

He is in all pink including pink hair... talking about yummy and shyt.


I encourage men to be men and rise up against men wearing all pink with pink hair singing about yummy.

I'm going to go lift some weights.. I need to do something opposite of that video.
He's playing to his audience.. Young ladies and teenagers.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Would this help me pull if tried in a restaurant?

Asking for a friend.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
I m not too fussed. I always think of it as foam rubber around a giant steel ball. The foam is whatever face you need to wear for the crowd. The colour can change and it can give a bit under pressure. But whatever the idiots and haters say or do the core of your male identity remains unaffected.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Bieber is a typical expressive passive boy.

He's full of emotions and needs to express it.

They're so full of love and have the desire to give out more love in order to receive even more love.

Which is normal for those born within that quadrant.

Don't hate the boy for being the best he can be.
I actually respect Bieber because he is not made from the media machine rather youtube.

I am just pointing out the trends of today, the pussification of America, that was the topic of this post... it all of a sudden turned into "OMG YOUR A HATER AND HE GETS MORE PUZZY THAN YOU!"

Well no shyt he is a celebrity and he can do whatever the media machine tells him to do. (He is in it now)

I doubt he actually wanted to be dresssed in all pink. His lable prolly told him it would be hella woke and make him tons of money.

I'm not hating, I'm just acknowledging the downfall of masculinity in american culture... shyts getting annoying.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
He's playing to his audience.. Young ladies and teenagers.
People on here say you need to be a super chad to get a 19, 20 year old. I agree they go by looks more than women as they get older but I see TONS of chicks like this going for the Bieber baby face type of guys versus huge muscular guys. This whole think about having to be a super chad for younger women is BS because a lot of them really young ones I see them with metrosexual baby faced guys. Then again they're part of that culture too.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I actually respect Bieber because he is not made from the media machine rather youtube.

I am just pointing out the trends of today, the pussification of America, that was the topic of this post... it all of a sudden turned into "OMG YOUR A HATER AND HE GETS MORE PUZZY THAN YOU!"

Well no shyt he is a celebrity and he can do whatever the media machine tells him to do. (He is in it now)

I doubt he actually wanted to be dresssed in all pink. His lable prolly told him it would be hella woke and make him tons of money.

I'm not hating, I'm just acknowledging the downfall of masculinity in american culture... shyts getting annoying.
I guess he's most popular with the 1/2 man - the metrosexuals.
 
Top