Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Justin Bieber's new video proof we are all being puzzified.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to Beiber singing about a hot chick and he is a little bad boy?

In this new video ...

He is in all pink including pink hair... talking about yummy and shyt.

I encourage men to be men and rise up against men wearing all pink with pink hair singing about yummy.

I'm going to go lift some weights.. I need to do something opposite of that video.

Serenity

Reaction score
In no way do I like Bieber and in no way do I like that style, but it can't be denied that he's probably drowning in more pvssy than you'll have in your life because of this.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In no way do I like Bieber and in no way do I like that style, but it can't be denied that he's probably drowning in more pvssy than you'll have in your life because of this.

ummmm... duhhh

but that was not the point of this post...

miss the mark much?

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude thats's just a ****ing song, not a plan for new world order

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. I can't stand the dweeb but these cucks get all the pssy regardless. Bieber is also not a Chad looks wise as well. He's had that baby face ever since he was 12 and girls still went nuts over him before he became super famous.

Minus the monetary part as well, I see lots of guys his age and younger. I mean 17 to 25 range who are not built like chads (skinny) but have hot arse girlfriends. Just like in college I saw lots of hot girls with guys like this who are not 6-3 and dress like metro sexuals.

Who who thing you have to be 6-1 Chad to get HB8 and above is BS IMO as long as you're not a lardball. Again, I'm talking his age and younger though.

If you're 35 and dressing like him you might have a problem getting women closer to your age and need to act your age.

Like me for example I'm built similar to him, skinny and such, similar to his size BUT I dress like I'm a 22 year old in college when I go out on dates and members here saying it's wrecking me with women my age don't want a guy dressing and acting like that.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
bieber has many styles but not a single one I liked

may have to do with the fact that he gained popularity by singing gay songs

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Bieber is a typical expressive passive boy.

He's full of emotions and needs to express it.

They're so full of love and have the desire to give out more love in order to receive even more love.

Which is normal for those born within that quadrant.

Don't hate the boy for being the best he can be.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What happened to Beiber singing about a hot chick and he is a little bad boy?

In this new video ...

He is in all pink including pink hair... talking about yummy and shyt.

I encourage men to be men and rise up against men wearing all pink with pink hair singing about yummy.

I'm going to go lift some weights.. I need to do something opposite of that video.
He's playing to his audience.. Young ladies and teenagers.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would this help me pull if tried in a restaurant?

Asking for a friend.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m not too fussed. I always think of it as foam rubber around a giant steel ball. The foam is whatever face you need to wear for the crowd. The colour can change and it can give a bit under pressure. But whatever the idiots and haters say or do the core of your male identity remains unaffected.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bieber is a typical expressive passive boy.

He's full of emotions and needs to express it.

They're so full of love and have the desire to give out more love in order to receive even more love.

Which is normal for those born within that quadrant.

Don't hate the boy for being the best he can be.
I actually respect Bieber because he is not made from the media machine rather youtube.

I am just pointing out the trends of today, the pussification of America, that was the topic of this post... it all of a sudden turned into "OMG YOUR A HATER AND HE GETS MORE PUZZY THAN YOU!"

Well no shyt he is a celebrity and he can do whatever the media machine tells him to do. (He is in it now)

I doubt he actually wanted to be dresssed in all pink. His lable prolly told him it would be hella woke and make him tons of money.

I'm not hating, I'm just acknowledging the downfall of masculinity in american culture... shyts getting annoying.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He's playing to his audience.. Young ladies and teenagers.
People on here say you need to be a super chad to get a 19, 20 year old. I agree they go by looks more than women as they get older but I see TONS of chicks like this going for the Bieber baby face type of guys versus huge muscular guys. This whole think about having to be a super chad for younger women is BS because a lot of them really young ones I see them with metrosexual baby faced guys. Then again they're part of that culture too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I actually respect Bieber because he is not made from the media machine rather youtube.

I am just pointing out the trends of today, the pussification of America, that was the topic of this post... it all of a sudden turned into "OMG YOUR A HATER AND HE GETS MORE PUZZY THAN YOU!"

Well no shyt he is a celebrity and he can do whatever the media machine tells him to do. (He is in it now)

I doubt he actually wanted to be dresssed in all pink. His lable prolly told him it would be hella woke and make him tons of money.

I'm not hating, I'm just acknowledging the downfall of masculinity in american culture... shyts getting annoying.
I guess he's most popular with the 1/2 man - the metrosexuals.